Who would like a Compliment?

Word based mystic

i do believe you gave me one pos rep already.

i am relatively new though and any comments would be welcome.

it looks like john w, nick m and saul to paul are trying for handsomest so i wont ask for that one.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned

it looks like john w, nick m and saul to paul are trying for handsomest so i wont ask for that one.

I used to work for a high paced fashion photo studio and you look way much better than those two and yes I used to pick them out

bybee

My tablet won't allow me to give negs. I have to say something and the text box disappears when I do. Samsung tablets are very popular and vbulletin boards are not up to speed with new technology. I can give pos cause I don't have to say anything.
I, the puppet, came in white so you can write on it with your pen. What are you going to say on me? Kick me! on my back?

This is a "compliment" thread. I don't know you yet but look forward to something nice to say!

bybee

I do believe you are a good new guy here! I have been following your posts and find them interesting!
We might just add you to One of the Handsomest posters yet!

Word based mystic

you can let me have a compliment or correction anytime.

open for either.

be interesting to see how others see me on a media format.

i usually am a face to face kinda guy.

i am trying to expand a bit and look at new and recent trends in doctrine or theology here.

bybee

you can let me have a compliment or correction anytime.

open for either.

be interesting to see how others see me on a media format.

i usually am a face to face kinda guy.

i am trying to expand a bit and look at new and recent trends in doctrine or theology here.

Good! Keep an open mind but sort carefully.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
i'd like to be called the most unlikely daughter of the Most High God and/or God wrestler extraordinaire, LOL!

Seeeeriously, it is a bona-fide miracle that i am saved at all...whew! It's been a journey and THEN some. I dunno how He's put up with me
fainting-smiley.gif
Just getting to know you for the first time too. I like your open and honest style. You are a welcome addition to TOL.