Who is the MOST judgmental?:

republicanchick

I would have to say that i have been one of the most fiercest judgmental souls on the face of the earth. At the time i did not know it, nor would i have listened if someone would've told me i was, and i would've argued with 10,000 reasons why they were wrong, and then some.

God humbled my stubborn, hard-headed self in numerous ways and it was only then that i was able to "see" how utterly and extremely critical and accusatory i was. i was "steeped" in it. It came out of me pores.

It is by the grace of God that i learned (after repeatedly getting knocked flat by God) what Jesus meant when He said:

"So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her." ~John 8:7

God bless us, ev'ry one (((hug)))

Oh darn... I was anticipating a big brawl...

sigh

+++

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think Republicanchick is Billybob's sister and probably John W's cousin. That would mean she wins!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
hey, you shoulda made this a poll... so we could see @ a glance who is the most judgmental

whatever that word means.. .You never defined it

But hey... I would like a poll

__

I think bybee was only aiming at me, not you, girl.

She is one of grudge holders. they already singled me out being judgemental and she had to keep it going with this thread.

They need to get a life.

I am so flattered getting so much attention.

They need to focus on Jesus, not me, though, since they claim to be true and saved Christians.

what a world.

musterion

Depends on which dirty bird has hit "Happy Hour" the earliest in the morning:

f01e9e3e032b10000788c8c3715c8176.jpg

I see your dirty bird and raise you one drinkie bird.

drinking-bird.jpg

bybee

We are supposed to judge who's most judgemental?

You might voice an opinion or you might attempt to discern comparative levels of judgmentalism not all of which is problematic... or an observation on the relative merits of the opini:Dons stated... you know, that sort of thing....

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You might voice an opinion or you might attempt to discern comparative levels of judgmentalism not all of which is problematic... or an observation on the relative merits of the opini:Dons stated... you know, that sort of thing....

So you are the judge of judgemtalism.

You are so sleek.