ECT Who is saved?

God's Truth

Yes. Devisive preaching/teaching usually is even when it is from the 'Word' of Jesus. Where do you attend presently?

Of all the people you want to discuss in a friendly way with is Meshak? She is just as damning as those in falseness, and she says we can't know if we are saved.

So which part are you relating to with her?

Cross Reference

Of all the people you want to discuss in a friendly way with is Meshak? She is just as damning as those in falseness, and she says we can't know if we are saved.

So which part are you relating to with her?

Well, she at least seems friendly when she writes. I like that as opposed to know it all angry conceits.

Cross Reference

Yeah, it's sad that there isn't more written about that.

Jealousy says: I want what I have demanded of you and will not have you keep what you believe for yourself irrespective of how righteous you believe yourself to be and that you will be excused for acting presumptuously, circumcision here being such a serious issue for which God would have killed Moses had he not obeyed in doing what He was commanded. Look up the word "jealousy" as it pertains to God's emotions, like, "Our God is a consuming fire, a jealous God" Dt 4:24 then think of the reasons why and how it applies to the NT teaching of Jesus and Paul especially when circumcision applies to the heart of the "New Born" from above..

God's Truth

Rituals do not justify.

Hebrews 9:10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

The PURIFICATION WORKS did justify/clean. What else are you going to say when you are wrong? God gave it to ATONE FOR THEIR SINS. Gentiles were called UNCLEAN because they were dead in their sins because they did not do the P U R I F I C A T I O N WORKS.

You go in circles like a dog chasing it's tail.

glorydaz

The PURIFICATION WORKS did justify/clean. What else are you going to say when you are wrong? God gave it to ATONE FOR THEIR SINS. Gentiles were called UNCLEAN because they were dead in their sins because they did not do the P U R I F I C A T I O N WORKS.

You go in circles like a dog chasing it's tail.

You are a JOKE.

Romans 10:1-3
Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.​

glorydaz

Jealousy says: I want what I have demanded of you and will not have you keep what you believe for yourself irrespective of how righteous you believe yourself to be and that you will be excused for acting presumptuously, circumcision here being such a serious issue for which God would have killed Moses had he not obeyed in doing what He was commanded. Look up the word "jealousy" as it pertains to God's emotions, like, "Our God is a consuming fire, a jealous God" Dt 4:24 then think of the reasons why and how it applies to the NT teaching of Jesus and Paul especially when circumcision applies to the heart of the "New Born" from above..

:patrol:

God's Truth

You are a JOKE.

Romans 10:1-3
Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.​

They are zealous for God in that they do the purification works that God had commanded; but they did not have faith that Jesus' blood does it all now

Think about it some more.