ECT Who is saved?

Right Divider

Body part
Why would you say that? She is lost because she doesn't know we can say we are saved. I know I am saved.

Jesus says to obey him to be saved.

Meshak says to obey and then condemns those who say they are saved.

You are the one more like Meshak.
I am nothing like either one of you. I preach Christ and Him crucified.

You preach your OWN obedience and not HIS!

Rom 5:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

God's Truth

I am nothing like either one of you. I preach Christ and Him crucified.

You preach your OWN obedience and not HIS!

Rom 5:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

You preach not of what Jesus says in Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John!

Meshak says not of Paul.

You say you are saved for only believing.

Meshak says she is not saved for obeying.

You both are opposite twins.

You both are enough like each other and are family.

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, leading. I'd like that but you, like Faithier, are too wrapped up in an incomplete doctrine.

However, what you replied with in your latest is perfectly clear. You just don't want to reply to it. The fact you won't or can't only testifies to your incompleteness in Christ. Are you born again?
Since you don't even know what that means, I will not answer that question.

I'm in the body of Christ and not the nation of Israel.

Cross Reference

You are nowhere as far as I am concerned you are not born again. And since you apparently don't know what that state of being is, I will assmue you aren't. Big problem for further discussion and the reason you can't understand what I write.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You should go more easy on those, you claim, don't know the truth.
No he shouldn't.

GT tells of an untruth that "repented" means "stopped sinning" and that we must obey everything Jesus commanded while He walked the earth before you can be saved and to stay saved.
The law was meant to show mankind not just that all are sinners, but that all are exceedingly sinful.
But GT makes the claim that she does keep the law perfectly, and that ...... get this ...... HER obedience and righteousness must be added in with the obedience and righteousness of our Lord Jesus Christ to pay the debt owed.
She is under the delusion that the obedience and righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ was lacking and she must make up the slack in order to be saved.
If that is not some high piety, I don't know what is.

And Meshak will deny most of scripture because it does not fit in with her own personal vision of what she wants Jesus to be.
Reminds me of that scene in the movie Talladega Nights where the main character says he likes the baby Jesus better than the grown Jesus.
And she has outright stated that she cannot trust what the apostle Paul says because he is anti-christ.
She tells people there is no way they can know if they are saved.
And yet still maintains that SHE is a follower the Lord Jesus Christ.
Piety galore.

You do that with me and it smells of false piety.
Stop living in the fantasy where lies are treated as humble and truth is treated as piety.

Right Divider

Body part
You are nowhere as far as I am concerned you are not born again. And since you apparently don't know what that state of being is, I will assmue you aren't. Big problem for further discussion and the reason you can't understand what I write.
Actually, your English is terrible. That is why I have a hard time understanding you.

I am saved by grace through faith, so you have no need to worry about me.

Right Divider

Body part
I am not worried about that. It is your not being born again that concerns me.
At the present time, there is only one person that has been born again and that is the LORD Jesus Christ.

John 3:7-8 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. (3:8) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Nobody but the LORD Jesus Christ has the characteristic mentioned in John 3:9

Cross Reference

No he shouldn't.

GT tells of an untruth that "repented" means "stopped sinning" and that we must obey everything Jesus commanded while He walked the earth before you can be saved and to stay saved.
The law was meant to show mankind not just that all are sinners, but that all are exceedingly sinful.
But GT makes the claim that she does keep the law perfectly, and that ...... get this ...... HER obedience and righteousness must be added in with the obedience and righteousness of our Lord Jesus Christ to pay the debt owed.
She is under the delusion that the obedience and righteousness of the Lord Jesus Christ was lacking and she must make up the slack in order to be saved.

And Meshak will deny most of scripture because it does not fit in with her own personal vision of what she wants Jesus to be.
Reminds me of that scene in the movie Talladega Nights where the main character says he likes the baby Jesus better than the grown Jesus.
And she has outright stated that she cannot trust what the apostle Paul says because he is anti-christ.
She tells people there is no way they can know if they are saved.
And yet still maintains that SHE is a follower the Lord Jesus Christ.
Piety galore.

Stop living in the fantasy where lies are treated as humble and truth is treated as piety.

Then you need to include yourself with them as well because your understanding not complete because when Jesus said: "You Him Lord and yet do not what He commands of you" lke, repent. Where do you suppose that places us in the scheme of things when we are found to be guilty of that? Salvation without repentence is no salvation at all.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Then you need to include yourself with them as well because your understanding not complete because when Jesus said: "You Him Lord and yet do not what He commands of you" lke, repent. Where do you suppose that places us in the scheme of things when we are found to be guilty of that? Salvation without repentence is no salvation at all.
"Repent" does not mean "stop sinning" as GT proclaims.
GOD repented several times.
GOD repenting did not mean GOD stopped sinning.
No one should be agreeing with GT that "repented" means "stopped sinning".

And neither should anyone be agreeing with GT that we must obey everything Jesus commanded while He walked the earth.
Jesus commanded that His disciples tell no one He was the Christ.
GT doesn't do that.
Jesus commanded His disciples to heal the sick and cast out demons.
GT doesn't do that.
And yet, when shown that and she admits those commands are not for her to do, and therefore she does not obey everything Jesus commanded while He walked the earth, she will STILL turn right around and proclaim the lie that we must obey everything Jesus commanded while He walked the earth.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Repenting for the sinner for salvation means to be no different then that with God when He was dealing with Israel..

"STOP", This way doesn't work, go in a different direction.
GOD repenting had NOTHING to do with Him stopping His sinning.
Because the word "repent" does NOT mean "stop sinning".
Unless you want to say that GOD stopped His sinning.

Don't take up for GT's lie.
Expose her lie.

God's Truth

No he shouldn't.

GT tells of an untruth that "repented" means "stopped sinning"

Humans have to repent of their sins.

John 5:14 Later Jesus found him at the temple and said to him, “See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you.”

1 Corinthians 15:34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame.

2 Peter 2:14 With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood!

Now you have been shown by Jesus when he walked the earth that you are to STOP SINNING.

You have also been shown by Paul to STOP SINNING.

And you have been shown by Peter to STOP SINNING.

So what will you do?

and that we must obey everything Jesus commanded while He walked the earth before you can be saved and to stay saved.

Jesus tells us what to do to get saved and what to do to stay saved.

But GT makes the claim that she does keep the law perfectly,
I obey the new law.

and that ...... get this ...... HER obedience and righteousness must be added in with the obedience and righteousness of our Lord Jesus Christ to pay the debt owed.

I never said that you made that up.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses whom he saves, he says he saves those who believe and obey him.

God's Truth

At the present time, there is only one person that has been born again and that is the LORD Jesus Christ.

John 3:7-8 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:7) Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. (3:8) The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Nobody but the LORD Jesus Christ has the characteristic mentioned in John 3:9

Wow. I never knew you didn't believe you were born again.
I am going to agree with you on that.

Cross Reference

GOD repenting had NOTHING to do with Him stopping His sinning.
Because the word "repent" does NOT mean "stop sinning".
Unless you want to say that GOD stopped His sinning.

Don't take up for GT's lie.
Expose her lie.

You didn't understand what I wrote or purposely have misrepresented what I wrote. I believe the latter.

Repent, change your ways away of the damnable thing you are doing, go in a diferent direction by seeking God and stop believing you can continue in sin and still be saved. Judgement awaits anyone who believes he can sin and have Jesus, too. Repent of that kind of thinking.

That is exactly what it means with regards to salvation.