Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I hardly ever erased anything from chat. And I'm sure miss follow along troll that you would have neg repped me into oblivion EVEN if I had deleted things from chat that were sooooo.... Terrible.

:

I note the hardly ever, you could never get away with a flat out denial, too many people saw what you did.

You admitted i havent negged you much, but now i "follow you around" to do it? :rotfl:

I never really have gotten many neg reps before this time. Surprisingly for how "horrible" I was to Angel4Truth she only ever neg repped me 3 maybe four times. Go figure.

Write your lies down so you can keep them straight. Then you wont have to "hardly ever" delete things.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Nighty night....girls...have fun scurrying around in order to serve up some more vengeance...click...click... :rotfl:

:cloud9:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Eeset and Sky,

Serial neg reppers has pent up anger issue so it is deep problem.

They will be even more stubborn if you pay attention to their negative behavior.

All we can do is to put them on ignore so you don't have to deal with them or read their nasty reps.

But we have mods like Rasha and bybee whom we cannot put on ignore, we can just say thank you or have a nice day, and they will not continue on trolling your threads.

Just my two cents, sisters:)

Hey Meshak, go watch another war movie!!

MarkA

sky, have you tried asking them to forgive you?

whether or not you did do something or not perception is what you are dealing with here, and they perceive you did.

it's worth a try. :) if they can forgive you hopefully everyone can move on in peace.

if not, then you can also forgive them for wanting more than what is required and be at peace yourself.

sky.

BANNED
Banned

whether or not you did do something or not perception is what you are dealing with here, and they perceive you did.

it's worth a try. :) if they can forgive you hopefully everyone can move on in peace.

if not, then you can also forgive them for wanting more than what is required and be at peace yourself.

Are you kidding me? First off I am not sorry for anything that they perceive in their warped twisted minds. And apologies with that group are nothing more than blood in the water...

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Who is Neg Repping Who... August 20th, 2013 06:55 AM Tambora .

Morning stalker! Glad you woke up with me on your mind...:peach:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
here

Town Quixote's August 20th, 2013 12:35 PM Town Heretic Well, if you want one you didn't have to go through all that trouble.

Don't remember asking for one...but thanks...:eek:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
here

Town Quixote's August 20th, 2013 12:35 PM Town Heretic Well, if you want one you didn't have to go through all that trouble.

Don't remember asking for one...but thanks...:eek:
Sure you do. You got it for the troll post I set that against. But no need to thank me, I figured if it was important to you who was I to say no.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Um no...you mentioned me because you wanted to...:crackup:
Mentioned you where? You said you didn't read the Gazette. But it doesn't matter, the last time you did this you hadn't been referenced in about a month, since the last time you trolled.

So who exactly are you trying to fool? :think: And do you think it will ever replace day baseball games?

:nono:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Mentioned you where? You said you didn't read the Gazette. But it doesn't matter, the last time you did this you hadn't been referenced in about a month, since the last time you trolled.

So who exactly are you trying to fool? :think: And do you think it will ever replace day baseball games?

:nono:

Oh no...I'm not about to follow your cobwebs..:turkey:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh no...I'm not about to follow your cobwebs..:turkey:
For the rest of you. She trolled Quixote's with a mostly empty rehash [bolded lead-ins only] of today's Gazette followed by this comment:
Ahh...here it is. My mention...too bad I didn't read it. Sorry...:eek:
So she claims to be mentioned in a bit she didn't read.

I'll let you all puzzle that one for her while she practices her: :rotfl:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
For the rest of you. She trolled Quixote's with a mostly empty rehash [bolded lead-ins only] of today's Gazette followed by this comment:

So she claims to be mentioned in a bit she didn't read.

I'll let you all puzzle that one for her while she practices her: :rotfl:

I skimmed it, ding dong. Just like I do most of your drool.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My neg rep givers seems working very hard to keep my red marks going. It was only two last two days and not it is three.

It seems it is keeping going up every two days or so.

I cannot believe the hate of so called christens is amazing.

WizardofOz

My neg rep givers seems working very hard to keep my red marks going. It was only two last two days and not it is three.

It seems it is keeping going up every two days or so.

I cannot believe the hate of so called christens is amazing.

I think they just need to find a hobby :idunno:

MarkA

MarkA said:

it's worth a try. if they can forgive you hopefully everyone can move on in peace.

Are you kidding me? First off I am not sorry for anything that they perceive in their warped twisted minds. And apologies with that group are nothing more than blood in the water..

understood, but you may notice in my post I did not mention apologizing. :)

the most clever tactic of the devil is to cause the saints to fall prey to sin because of what another does to them.