Who is Neg Repping Who and Why?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Town Quixote's August 20th, 2013 09:58 PM Town Heretic Trolling again...okay, here you go then.

:rotfl:

In the same thread Town told me I take myself too seriously. Along with his experiment about how I like to have the last word...:rotfl:

here
I'm not taking either of us that seriously.

I'm just doing exactly what I said I'd do for the sort of thing you were up to.

Get emotional about it if you feel you have to, but projecting that is just silly. Not as silly as you laughing hysterically at nearly anything you say, but silly.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I'm not taking either of us that seriously.

I'm just doing exactly what I said I'd do for the sort of thing you were up to.

Get emotional about it if you feel you have to, but projecting that is just silly. Not as silly as you laughing hysterically at nearly anything you say, but silly.

:rotfl:

MarkA

the why is becoming more obvious.

for those whom cry troll of others should be careful not to do so themselves. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
the why is becoming more obvious.

for those whom cry troll of others should be careful not to do so themselves. :)
Seems reasonable, as does responding to remarks aimed at you. It's how you respond or if your remarks are response or instigation that begins to shape the question...along with the OP, of course.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Neg rep'd chrys, which I think I've only done once since I've been here. The reason? Everyone who reads this knows about sky's trolling of Quixote's a while back. Well recently she started a thread taking the unimaginative attempt to hijack the Gazette to new heights.

So, tired of that nonsense I let the odd duck have it and altered my summary bits in Quixote's to The (day of the week) Town Crier, which seems a better fit anyway.

Then chrys, who've I've pointed out before likes to get others to do his crappy, pointlessly negative work for him followed Eeset's wish on the point

Oh gosh. I think you hurt TH. He is now the Town Crier.
with
now there is a great thread title
adding enough to his cumulative weasel points that I was ready for him to put me on ignore again, which is his reaction to seeing literal (if not figurative) red.

I'd add Eeset to the neg rep bit for stomping about pretending to ignore and declaring "Bliss" while doing nothing of the sort, but who believed that anyway? :idunno:

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Who is Neg Repping Who... August 26th, 2013 11:50 AM Tambora .

Oh Gug! keep on it Tamtroll. I'm guessing you're on your period:rotfl:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Neg rep'd chrys, which I think I've only done once since I've been here. The reason? Everyone who reads this knows about sky's trolling of Quixote's a while back. Well recently she started a thread taking the unimaginative attempt to hijack the Gazette to new heights.

So, tired of that nonsense I let the odd duck have it and altered my summary bits in Quixote's to The (day of the week) Town Crier, which seems a better fit anyway.

Then chrys, who've I've pointed out before likes to get others to do his crappy, pointlessly negative work for him followed Eeset's wish on the point

with

adding enough to his cumulative weasel points that I was ready for him to put me on ignore again, which is his reaction to seeing literal (if not figurative) red.

I'd add Eeset to the neg rep bit for stomping about pretending to ignore and declaring "Bliss" while doing nothing of the sort, but who believed that anyway? :idunno:

I really need to apologize to town
and
I guess all of his friends

I thought he was tougher than that
but
now we all know he isn't
but
you really have to respect his ability to dish it out

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I really need to apologize to town and I guess all of his friends
Nothing like an insincere beginning to really set the tone for a horsefeather follow-up.

I thought he was tougher than that but now we all know he isn't
Yes, tell everyone what you thought of me so you can tell everyone how much you actually don't. :plain:

No, you like the license without consequence and God knows I've given you that for ages. But that's the end of it. Differ or don't, insult me or not. I don't care. But encourage this sort of thing where I can see it and you're absolutely going to see red over it.

but you really have to respect his ability to dish it out
The only thing worse than trolling is lacking the nerve to do your own. That's what you were doing with sky and it merited as strong an objection as I could muster.

Don't like it? Stop being a weasel.

sky.

BANNED
Banned
Nothing like an insincere beginning to really set the tone for a horsefeather follow-up.

Yes, tell everyone what you thought of me so you can tell everyone how much you actually don't. :plain:

No, you like the license without consequence and God knows I've given you that for ages. But that's the end of it. Differ or don't, insult me or not. I don't care. But encourage this sort of thing where I can see it and you're absolutely going to see red over it.

The only thing worse than trolling is lacking the nerve to do your own. That's what you were doing with sky and it merited as strong an objection as I could muster.

Don't like it? Stop being a weasel.

Hey nope, I barely if at all know you or Chrys. Don't use me to support your trolling instinct. :hammer:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hey nope, I barely if at all know you or Chrys. Don't use me to support your trolling instinct. :hammer:
I didn't say you knew him well. I doubt anyone does... But he posted the suggestion in your derivative Gazette nonsense after I vacated the use of it. I don't care if he's your best bud or just someone with a common interest.