Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are you forgetting any loved ones Poly? (Perhaps the "hubbie.")
:eek: oops!!

NarrowWay, Wrestlerdude16, RATitude, and Neo01 can be added to that list. :doh:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Poly
:eek: oops!!
:ha: I was going to defend myself by saying that Sibbie ought to post more... But now I guess I don't have to. :)

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can add me. I have read "The Plot" and receive Bob's sermons and Bible studies via the mail. I have even visited DBC and have been a member of Bob's studio audience!

Does anyone remember KZ and Navey Sealed?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Smackdab
best website on the net
See, I told you Smackdab was smart. :D

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can say that again, Poly! <-- (opportunity to boost your post count by 1)

Welcome, Smackdab. I'm looking forward to seeing you "in action."

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Turbo
You can say that again, Poly! <-- (opportunity to boost your post count by 1)
I told you Smackdab was smart!

(thanks Turbo) :D

Smackdab

Thank ya'll for the warm welcome.

I'm not that smart,but i do love the truth and I'm very thankful for Bob enyart's teachings.

I'd also like to thank ya'll for countless hours of entertaining debate.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Originally posted by Turbo
Isn't "dual" from godisnowhere.com? We could probably count him. And Clete Pfeiffer?

Oh Yes!

You can definitely count me in!

Bob is simply the best Bible teacher I have ever come across. His teachings have totally changed my life. I not only understand the Bible better than I ever thought possible, but I understand who God is and what kind of person He is and that He is specifically interested in having a real personal relationship with me.

Perhaps the most important individual thing I've learned from Bob is that God is far more concerned with what He is doing IN me than what He is doing through me.

Thank you Bob (if you read this)for changing my life! Your influence will be felt in my family for generations!

And thank you Turbo for mentioning my name in this context! You definitely called this one right!

Resting in Him,
Clete

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I was pretty sure. I put just put the question mark in so as not to sound presumptuous.

Scott

In answering the original question: "who is Bob Enyart?"...

I've read through the posts in this thread and it seems he is a man who has been placed on a very high pedestal. Especially by those who agree with his positions. Is there anything special about Bob? He's just a guy with views like every other guy with views. The only difference is probably his ability to communicate his views. Since people tend to lift up these type of people onto their shoulders and cry "look at this guy"... it's not surprising that he has his own thread(s).

^^ This is an experiment.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, he is the administrator's pastor. And a lot of us heard about TOL through him.

Is there any Bible teacher you are fond of, Scott?

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Scott

He's just a guy with views like every other guy with views.
I don't think there's a person on this list who doesn't agree with this. He puts his pants on one leg at a time just like everybody else. It's his years of blood, sweat and tears in study, that is a result of many being able to understand the bible. Reading his book "The Plot" is one of the best things I could have ever done. I make no apologies for showing my gratitude to him for this and being forever indebted to him for all of his hard work that has caused peace in my life like I've never known.

LightSon

Originally posted by Poly
Reading his book "The Plot" is one of the best things I could have ever done. I make no apologies for showing my gratitude to him for this and being forever indebted to him for all of his hard work that has caused peace in my life like I've never known.

Well I suppose I should read this book. I've heard it referenced innumerable times on TOL.

Would I be correct in thinking The Plot supports:
Mid-Acts dispensationalism &
Open Theism

Not that this will make any difference whether I read it. I tend to read people I disagree with more than those I agree with. And who knows, if I keep an open mind maybe I'll come on over.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Is Bob anti-Charismatic?

I am not familiar with Mid-Acts views.

I concur with Open Theism.

Crow

Originally posted by Scott

I've read through the posts in this thread and it seems he is a man who has been placed on a very high pedestal. Especially by those who agree with his positions. Is there anything special about Bob? He's just a guy with views like every other guy with views. The only difference is probably his ability to communicate his views. Since people tend to lift up these type of people onto their shoulders and cry "look at this guy"... it's not surprising that he has his own thread(s).

^^ This is an experiment.

To me, Bob does an outstanding job of explaining what the Bible says as a whole and resolving apparant conflicts. IMHO, that is his strongest suit. The Plot, which he authored, is awesome. He's a superb teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.