ECT WHEN WAS PETER SAVED BY LAW OR GRACE ??

lifeisgood

What? You still want to be a teacher? You will be judged more harshly.

You tried to sneak in your false beliefs.

1 John 2:2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

You really have an accusing spirit in you, if you want to know, and then you go around accusing others that they are accusing you.

I presented what the word says about the introduction of Jesus to the world: "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! (John 1:29)

Last edited:

God's Truth

You really have an accusing spirit in you, if you want to know and then you go around accusing others that they are accusing you.

I did was present the what the word says about the introduction of Jesus to the world: "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! (John 1:29)

I have heard many a false doctrines and that repeatedly. I know where you were going with the singular 'sin'. lol

Be glad that I gave you scripture that says 'sins'.

Now you can concentrate on the truth.

glorydaz

Everything was made through the Body of Christ.

Have you ever thought of supporting your statements with verses from the Bible?

Just ask if you do not know that what I am saying is from the Bible.

I did ask. Give the Bible verses to support your statement that "Everything was made by the BODY OF CHRIST". Can I make it any clearer than that? Dan asked you for a verse and you quoted verses that proved your own error. Neither said a thing about the BODY OF CHRIST creating the whole world.

A VERSE....give a verse that supports what you claim. DO IT. Put up or shut up. :chew:

God's Truth

I did ask. Give the Bible verses to support your statement that "Everything was made by the BODY OF CHRIST". Can I make it any clearer than that? Dan asked you for a verse and you quoted verses that proved your own error. Neither said a thing about the BODY OF CHRIST creating the whole world.

A VERSE....give a verse that supports what you claim. DO IT. Put up or shut up. :chew:

I already gave it. Keep reading where you left off. lol

glorydaz

The universe was made through the Body of Christ, and now the world is reconciled to God through the Body of Christ.

Looks like Darby didn't know very much.

Wouldn't know about Darby....haven't read a thing by him. But, I have read the Bible, and I know what it says and does not say. It does NOT say what you claim.

So, shut your trap, and post a verse that says what you claim. hint (You can't because you won't find one.)

glorydaz

The whole universe was made through the Body of Christ, and was thrown out when Adam and Eve sinned.

Colossians 1:16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

Genesis 2:23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. 24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[m] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.

Everything was made through the Body of Christ.

Now all must be reconciled through the Body of Christ.

I already gave it. Keep reading where you left off. lol

Just more proof that God's UNtruth is a Bible twister and a Scripture Perverter.

Be warned all ye good people. There is evil among us hoping to appear as a minister of righteousness, but is a minister of DEATH.:devil:

lifeisgood

I have heard many a false doctrines and that repeatedly. I know where you were going with the singular 'sin'. lol

And you think that you have disproved John 1:29 which is the introduction of what Jesus was going to do. Got it.

Be glad that I gave you scripture that says 'sins'.

Now you can concentrate on the truth.

You mean this truth: "The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! (John 1:29)

The sacrifice of Jesus’ sinless life is so effective that it can supply forgiveness for the whole world (see 2 Cor. 5:14, 15, 19; Heb. 2:9). Christ’s death is sufficient for all, but efficient only for those who believe in Christ. Not everyone will be saved, but Jesus offers salvation to all (see Rev. 22:17).

Radmacher, E. D., Allen, R. B., & House, H. W. (1997). The Nelson Study Bible: New King James Version (1 Jn 2:2). Nashville: T. Nelson Publishers.

You gt can keep on providing your own works TO BE SAVED.

lifeisgood

The universe was made through the Body of Christ, and now the world is reconciled to God through the Body of Christ.

Looks like Darby didn't know very much.

Really, gt? Really?

Can you please provide a verse that backup your assertion that "The universe was made through the Body of Christ". You say if we want a verse to prove what you assert all we have to do is ask you. I am asking please provide the verse that backup your assertion.

Last edited:

marhig

Wouldn't know about Darby....haven't read a thing by him. But, I have read the Bible, and I know what it says and does not say. It does NOT say what you claim.

So, shut your trap, and post a verse that says what you claim. hint (You can't because you won't find one.)

Just more proof that God's UNtruth is a Bible twister and a Scripture Perverter.

Be warned all ye good people. There is evil among us hoping to appear as a minister of righteousness, but is a minister of DEATH.[emoji317]

How about you post a verse that says what you claim?

Show me where it says that we must believe in the trinity to be saved?

If you can't, then we don't have to, and to tell others that we do is perverting the scriptures!

We are saved by the grace of God through faith! And through our Lord Jesus Christ. Not by believing in the trinity!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
by dan p

So, why will our Faith not Fail ??

In Eph 2:8 FAITH is a gift from God !!

dan p

Dan, I would ask you to consider that in Ephesians 2:8 it states: "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God," for in that verse of Scripture it is saying that it is by "GRACE" that we've been saved, THROUGH FAITH. Therefore, FAITH is the conduit by which God's GRACE saves us. Put another way, every human being is fully equipped with the ABILITY of "Free Choice" to choose what we desire to place our faith in. I believe God created mankind that way. So, in conclusion, we are saved by God's Grace, through OUR faith.

God's Truth

I don't obey people while they are trying to trample me.

Besides, I already posted the scripture more than once.

Go look for it.