ECT WHEN WAS PETER SAVED BY LAW OR GRACE ??

DAN P

Hi to all and many still do not know how we are saved , or How Paul and anyone is saved during the AGE of GRACE !!

Luke 22:32 reads , And the Lord said , Simon , Simon , , behold Satan hath desired to have you , that he may sift you as wheat !

But I have prayed for thee , that thy faith FAIL NOT and when thou ART CONVERTED , strengthened thy brethren !!~

#1, Would you like to know that Christ is praying for you and that your FAITH FAIL NOT !~~

#2 , And when you are CONVERTED , and what does this mean ?

CONVERTED / EPISTREPO means Turn back , be converted , turn again , Return , return to obedience of God !!

We are saved by the MYSTERY and believe in our HEARTS , God gives the GIFT of Faith we believe and receive the Holy Spirit and are saved , OSAS !!

#3 , We see that Peter would deny the Lord 3 times and Jesus would be taken to be crucify Jesus and then was CONVERTED after Jesus resurrection , when Peter saw the Jesus in Luke 24:34 !!

We also know that Peter and the LITTLE FLOCK were NOT saved by GRACE as Acts 15:11 says , But we believe through the GRACE of ( THE ) Lord Jesus Christ to be saved as THEY also !!

We also see that Peter was keeping the LAW of MOSES and wanted Gentiles to ADOPT Jewish CUSTOMS and RITES in Gal 2:14 is the REASON Paul CHEWED Peter out !!

dan p

DAN P

by dan p

So , why will our Faith not Fail ??

In Eph 2:8 FAITH is a gift from God !!

dan p

Bick

Of course Peter was saved by grace. It is only through God's grace and kindness that anyone is saved.

oatmeal

Hi to all and many still do not know how we are saved , or How Paul and anyone is saved during the AGE of GRACE !!

Luke 22:32 reads , And the Lord said , Simon , Simon , , behold Satan hath desired to have you , that he may sift you as wheat !

But I have prayed for thee , that thy faith FAIL NOT and when thou ART CONVERTED , strengthened thy brethren !!~

#1, Would you like to know that Christ is praying for you and that your FAITH FAIL NOT !~~

#2 , And when you are CONVERTED , and what does this mean ?

CONVERTED / EPISTREPO means Turn back , be converted , turn again , Return , return to obedience of God !!

We are saved by the MYSTERY and believe in our HEARTS , God gives the GIFT of Faith we believe and receive the Holy Spirit and are saved , OSAS !!

#3 , We see that Peter would deny the Lord 3 times and Jesus would be taken to be crucify Jesus and then was CONVERTED after Jesus resurrection , when Peter saw the Jesus in Luke 24:34 !!

We also know that Peter and the LITTLE FLOCK were NOT saved by GRACE as Acts 15:11 says , But we believe through the GRACE of ( THE ) Lord Jesus Christ to be saved as THEY also !!

We also see that Peter was keeping the LAW of MOSES and wanted Gentiles to ADOPT Jewish CUSTOMS and RITES in Gal 2:14 is the REASON Paul CHEWED Peter out !!

dan p

He was saved by grace on the day of Pentecost.

He met the requirements to received salvation as outlined in Romans 10:9 on that day.

Although Romans was not written yet, we realize that the writing of Romans was the prerequisite for receiving the gift of salvation by grace.

DAN P

He was saved by grace on the day of Pentecost.

He met the requirements to received salvation as outlined in Romans 10:9 on that day.

Although Romans was not written yet, we realize that the writing of Romans was the prerequisite for receiving the gift of salvation by grace.

Hi and where is your proof , with a verse ??

2 Cor 3:13-16 says your premise is totally wrong and Paul says that even UNTIL his day , Jews have a VAIL that covers their HEART and this means Rom 10:9 does not help your answer !!

Peter is part of the LITTLE FLOCK and will sit on 12 thrones judging Israel !!

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Dan, is the King of Israel your king? Or do you have another king?

The King of Israel is the king of ... Israel.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
We also see that Peter was keeping the LAW of MOSES

Scripture says Paul sacrificed at the temple, but there is nothing about Peter offering sacrifices at the temple.

"Then Paul took the men and the next day, having been purified with them, entered the temple to announce the expiration of the days of purification, at which time an offering should be made for each one of them." (Acts 21:26)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Peter is part of the LITTLE FLOCK and will sit on 12 thrones judging Israel !!

"But you are those who have continued with Me in My trials. And I bestow upon you a kingdom, just as My Father bestowed one upon Me, that you may eat and drink at My table in My kingdom and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

So where is Paul?

Did you know Jesus Christ is the King of Israel and Israel will rule the earth with a rod of iron?

Are you familiar with that rod of iron? It's not new.

Jesus and his body of immortals will be on the earth.

Where will you be?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Peter isn't saved...yet.

Was Paul?

When did the "age" of grace begin?

"And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all." (Acts 4:33)

Where was Paul?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

We are saved by grace...

"And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all." (Acts 4:33)

"And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved." (Acts 2:47)

Where was Paul?

Did you know the "church" is the body of Christ?

"And He is the head of the body, the church" (Colossians 1:18)

So says Paul, the least of the apostles led by Peter through Christ.

SaulToPaul 2

We are saved by grace...

"And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved." (Acts 2:47)

Where was Paul?

Did you know the "church" is the body of Christ?

"And He is the head of the body, the church" (Colossians 1:18)

So says Paul, the least of the apostles led by Peter through Christ.

Such as should be saved.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The biblical term is "The dispensation of the grace of God for YOU Gentiles..."

Was the dispensing of grace a new thing?

After all, the body of Christ began with Moses and the body had the holy Spirit, eternal life.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm in. I believed Paul's gospel.

And Paul's gospel was vetted by Peter, James, and John.

Paul said he was the least of the apostles, but those three were given the keys to the kingdom.

That's the kingdom of the Son of God. Are you in?