ECT WHEN WAS PETER SAVED BY LAW OR GRACE ??

God's Truth

The Lord Jesus came from heaven in His incarnation.
He did not dwell in heaven before heaven was created.

Nope, heaven is part of the 'all things created'.

You have not proven me wrong.

Show where I said Jesus did not create everything. Show were Jesus did not come from heaven.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I am doing no such thing that you accuse me of doing

Jesus existed in heaven before the creation of anything, and then all things were made in him, by him, through him, and for him.

You said "Jesus existed in heaven before the creation of anything".

I said, "There was no heaven before creation".

What do you not get about GOD being greater than anything, including heaven?

There was no heaven before GOD created the heavens and the earth so there was no heaven for Jesus to dwell in before creation.
If Jesus 'dwelt in' a so-called 'heaven' before He created anything else, then that so-called 'heaven' would have been greater than He and because GOD is greater than all things, in your logic that so-called 'heaven' would have been GOD because it would have been greater than Jesus, but in truth GOD/Jesus is greater than all things and therefore Jesus did not dwell in a so-called 'heaven' before the creation. According to the Bible, heaven is a created realm. GOD is uncreated. He is the Creator and is before all things, including heaven.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes, she did.

Jesus existed in heaven before the creation of anything,

There was no heaven before GOD created the heavens and the earth so there was no heaven for Jesus to dwell in before creation.
If Jesus 'dwelt in' a so-called 'heaven' before He created anything else, then that so-called 'heaven' would have been greater than He and because GOD is greater than all things, in your logic that so-called 'heaven' would have been GOD because it would have been greater than Jesus, but in truth GOD/Jesus is greater than all things and therefore Jesus did not dwell in a so-called 'heaven' before the creation. According to the Bible, heaven is a created realm. GOD is uncreated. He is the Creator and is before all things, including heaven.
That is the truth.

God's Truth

:plain:

What do you not get about that not being my argument?

You are the one who came on and tried to refute what I said.

I said everything was made through Jesus and that he came from heaven.

If you agreed with me you should say so.

God's Truth

What do you not get about GOD being greater than anything, including heaven?

Prove that is was not heaven where Jesus was.

Prove it with scripture.

I see what you are doing.

Something you do not comprehend is that Jesus IS heaven.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Prove that is was not heaven where Jesus was.

Prove it with scripture.

I see what you are doing.

Something you do not comprehend is that Jesus IS heaven.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

So... in your interpretation it would say, "In the beginning God created Jesus and the earth".

2Ch_6:18 But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house which I have built!

What do you not get about GOD's immensity?

God's Truth

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

So... in your interpretation it would say, "In the beginning God created Jesus and the earth".

2Ch_6:18 But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house which I have built!

What do you not get about GOD's immensity?

You gave scripture that proves you wrong.

The scripture say HEAVEN/S.

God's Truth

We enter the kingdom of heaven when we receive the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 23:13
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

We enter Jesus when he saves us, and he enter us.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You gave scripture that proves you wrong.

The scripture say HEAVEN/S.

KJV says heaven.
The Hebrew says plural, correct but does not prove me wrong.

Your changing the Biblical definition of 'heaven' to make it synonymous with 'Jesus' is made up. No where does scripture call Jesus 'heaven'.

Heaven and the heavens are created. The Word which is eternally GOD is uncreated.

God's Truth

KJV says heaven.
The Hebrew says plural, correct but does not prove me wrong.

Your changing the Biblical definition of 'heaven' to make it synonymous with 'Jesus' is made up. No where does scripture call Jesus 'heaven'.

Heaven and the heavens are created. The Word which is eternally GOD is uncreated.

If you are not with Jesus you are not in heaven.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
If you are not with Jesus you are not in heaven.

Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

God's Truth

Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)
Eph 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

What are you trying to disprove?

That scripture proves what I said.

The saved sit IN HEAVENLY places IN CHRIST JESUS.