ECT What's MAD?

Interplanner

It's been 10 minutes now since Tam said there were NT passages to read on the 'return to the land.' I guess they must not be important.

I'll check later.

Right Divider

Body part
He popularized D'ism in the 60s with a book that had a chapter titled 2P2P and said it was the fundamental structure of the Bible.
Why do I care what the false teachings of you and Ryrie say?

It's NOT 2P2P that is fundamental, it is understanding that God works DISPENATIONALLY. God gives different commands to different people at different times.

Even with the twelve apostles there are commands that Christ gave them that are the OPPOSITE of each other. Therefore, they could not keep BOTH simultaneously.

Right Divider

Body part
The We is christians, Jew or not, because the very same thing that saves 'them' saves 'us.' The particular thing that relates to the Jews here, other than background, is that their land will be toast if the people do not join the mission of God.

but no, therre are no compartments in the city / kingdom / cloud of witnesses he celebrates at the end.
Why oh why would the book get labeled HEBREWS?

You are just too dense for words.....

Interplanner

Why oh why would the book get labeled HEBREWS?

You are just too dense for words.....

Because of the seriousness of what was at stake. That part was not true for every believer then. But aren't you saved by the sacrifice of Christ. that's there. Won't you get a place in the NHNE? Do you appreciate the cloud of witnesses that encourages us? That's there. Are you thankful for a victory over death? That's there.

Are you a Christian?

Interplanner

Why do I care what the false teachings of you and Ryrie say?

It's NOT 2P2P that is fundamental, it is understanding that God works DISPENATIONALLY. God gives different commands to different people at different times.

Even with the twelve apostles there are commands that Christ gave them that are the OPPOSITE of each other. Therefore, they could not keep BOTH simultaneously.

Thank for calling ryries teaching false! Great line. 2P2P is indeed false. It says there are two separate programs, peoples,locations, salvation, all through the Bible. False!!!

Interplanner

Then quit starting more threads than you can keep up with.
Threads are for discussion. Not for you to soapbox.

I spell out all the angles I can because you're a pretty dense lot.

I conclude you have no NT passages to read that show a 'return to the land.' That case is closed. It has been 30 minutes now since I saw your reminder.

Are you a Christian?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I spell out all the angles I can because you're a pretty dense lot.
No. You flood the forum with many threads all asking the same thing.
You've asked this question in more than just this thread.
Keep looking, it's there.

I conclude you have no NT passages to read that show a 'return to the land.'
And you would be wrong, again.
Getting to be a habit of yours.

Interplanner

No. You flood the forum with many threads all asking the same thing.
You've asked this question in more than just this thread.
Keep looking, it's there.

And you would be wrong, again.
Getting to be a habit of yours.

I see. Being rude and obnoxious is more important than saying a certain passage was listed showing a 'return to the land.'

What on earth are you here for? I hope you go and enjoy the sun or the air or a bike ride or some good food. You're in a miserable state.

Right Divider

Body part
Thank for calling ryries teaching false! Great line. 2P2P is indeed false. It says there are two separate programs, peoples,locations, salvation, all through the Bible. False!!!
You have NO LISTENING or DISCERNMENT skills whatsoever. You are a liar and a twister of BOTH scripture and other peoples words (at least you're consistent).

I did not say that 2P2P was false, but RYRIES teaching that it is THE fundamental for understanding the Bible is incorrect.

You're consistently wrong and a liar.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What's MAD?

/mad/ adjective
mentally ill; insane

Exhibit A:
0523end.jpg

All those types are Darbyists (MADists).

Don't be fooled by their perceived 'normalcy', they're all internally weird :chuckle:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Gee folks .... another "Christian" liar.

We do NOT set dates for Christ's return you wicked liar.

But you think them :chuckle:
Those Harold Camping folks just embraced it is all.

The 'Grace Movement', as MADists proclaim, is probably the most king sized overblown redundancy I've ever witnessed. I mean- Christianity has always been a 'grace movement'. That is what Christianity fundamentally is.

The pretentiousness is astounding. If MADism has a central practice, it's simply sabotaging historical, orthodox Christian theology for convenient, irrational dogma.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Falsely accusing people is a SIN and against forum policy.

Well then I suppose you all better ban yourselves then :idunno:

He/They are NOT MAD. It figures that you wouldn't know the difference.

Only Darbyists believe in a rapture. Stop splitting hairs :rolleyes:

I don't think most of you even realize how unpopular an idea the 'rapture' is to 90% of the world's Christianity.
Orthodox Christianity sits on the notion of a post-tribulation kingdom on Earth, and you sit through the whole ride.
No rapture.

Interplanner

Well then I suppose you all better ban yourselves then :idunno:

Only Darbyists believe in a rapture. Stop splitting hairs :rolleyes:

I don't think most of you even realize how unpopular an idea the 'rapture' is to 90% of the world's Christianity.
Orthodox Christianity sits on the notion of a post-tribulation kingdom on Earth, and you sit through the whole ride.
No rapture.

"...on Earth" as long as you mean the NHNE. 2 Pet 3.

Danoh

The 'Grace Movement', as MADists proclaim, is probably the most king sized overblown redundancy I've ever witnessed. I mean- Christianity has always been a 'grace movement'. That is what Christianity fundamentally is.

The pretentiousness is astounding. If MADism has a central practice, it's simply sabotaging historical, orthodox Christian theology for convenient, irrational dogma.

Yo, incompetent one - the phrase "the Grace Movement" originated in non-Mad pastors and writers commenting about "those Grace People."

It was not a label Mads came up with; you imbecile.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Harold Camping was a Calvinist 100% Calvinist (Reformed theology)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Camping was a Calvinist though.