ECT What's MAD?

Interplanner

THAT was my POINT, you ignoramus.

Stop the names, buddy.

Then if you believe that, why does there need to be a restored theocracy and worship system? The people who believe the modern thing think the language, the place, the invincibility, etc is all a 'miracle.' But if you believe the work of the Spirit in the spread of the Gospel of Christ is the miracle, you wouldn't need either the modern Israel thing nor a restored theocracy and worship system.

There are no Judaic/Judean details to the NT's plain language passages about the 2nd coming in judgement, nor the NHNE which is right after that.

Right Divider

Body part
Stop the names, buddy.
Don't try to tell me what to do.

Then if you believe that, why does there need to be a restored theocracy and worship system?
There does not "need to be". I simply understand the Word of God and it says that there WILL BE. It's just that simple.

The people who believe the modern thing think the language, the place, the invincibility, etc is all a 'miracle.' But if you believe the work of the Spirit in the spread of the Gospel of Christ is the miracle, you wouldn't need either the modern Israel thing nor a restored theocracy and worship system.
You problem is that you consistently try to FORCE what you believe onto the Bible. Your mentors are just plain wrong.

There are no Judaic/Judean details to the NT's plain language passages about the 2nd coming in judgement, nor the NHNE which is right after that.
You have a totally corrupted idea of what the New Covenant is. Most do.

Interplanner

Don't try to tell me what to do.

There does not "need to be". I simply understand the Word of God and it says that there WILL BE. It's just that simple.

You problem is that you consistently try to FORCE what you believe onto the Bible. Your mentors are just plain wrong.

You have a totally corrupted idea of what the New Covenant is. Most do.

lol, I work in the new covenant, where God was in Christ reconciling the world through Him. It's great. It's not corrupted.

Stop calling people names, it is the sin of degrading them. You may object to posts, but you'll have to do better than you are.

You didn't answer the reasoning of why people would believe either in the modern Israel thing or in the restored theocracy or worship system. There are no NT passages that do so.

Right Divider

Body part
lol, I work in the new covenant, where God was in Christ reconciling the world through Him. It's great. It's not corrupted.
The loonie strikes again!

I did NOT say that the NEW COVENANT was corrupted. Only YOUR idiotic idea of what it is.

Stop calling people names, it is the sin of degrading them. You may object to posts, but you'll have to do better than you are.
It's NOT a NAME. It is an accurate description of you.

You didn't answer the reasoning of why people would believe either in the modern Israel thing or in the restored theocracy or worship system. There are no NT passages that do so.
The New Covenant is NOT a complete abandonment of EVERYTHING in prophecy.

Danoh

:chuckle:

Is glom your favorite word?

Incompetents like IP would be greatly surprised at the great extent in knowledge not only of so called Church history, but of secular history and many other subjects, that many a Pastor-Teacher who hold to Mid-Acts as a method of Bible study based on the Bible, are very well versed in.

Not that all are.

Others, like Jordan, as had been Stam before him, own huge personal libraries they often refer to aspects of within their preachings and writings.

You name the subject; some of these men know it inside and out.

It is par for the course in those ever curious about the origin of one thing or another and or how it works.

Others are like Feldick, bless his faithfulness despite his obvious limitations.

Much simpler men than the others; they basically stick to what they have long since come to believe they have properly understood (he remains one of the few 1948ers, for example) and do not venture much beyond that.

Every school of thought has some of each of these kinds of men as to their extensive backgrounds in many areas, or not.

The thing that differs?

It is one thing to be well informed of such things based on books "about."

For example, many a secular historian also hold that Peter and Paul had preached different gospels.

This, because they too are free, in their way, from the erroneous bias that many so called Believers, who get their supposed understanding of the Bible itself from books "about," end up at.

It is another thing altogether to look at all things through, and or in light of the Scripture, in contrast to the IPs and Tets of the supposed "Bible" believing world; who get their so called Bible expertise from an overreliance on books supposedly "Bible based."

And only an incompetent (like most who post against Mad on here) would fail to realize that such is life in every walk of life.

Danoh

What does it mean?

Just look at how he is using it in a sentence and in relation to what he has been talking about and or asserting.

Sort of like how one arrives at a proper understanding of the intended sense, say, of of a phrase like Rom. 2:17's "Behold, thou art called a Jew..." :chuckle: