ECT What's MAD?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
planned :nono:

possibility IF Israel rejected their messiah , yes

Luk 13:7 And he said to the vinedresser, 'Look, for three years now I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and I find none. Cut it down. Why should it use up the ground?'
Luk 13:8 And he answered him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and put on manure.
Luk 13:9 Then if it should bear fruit next year, well and good; but if not, you can cut it down.'"

Great. I stand corrected. Then you cannot use the Gospel of the kingdom and apply that to Acts 2.

vfirestormv

planned :nono:

Planned... Yes

Heb_4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Rev_13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Isa 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

God doesn't leave anything to happenstance. In His foreknowledge He knows everything that will take place and works all things together for good to those that love Him. Which does not take away from our freewill in the slightest, so don't even start with any calvinistic statements. God does not have puppets, but He is also not going to leave His plan of salvation up to the acts of man.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Planned... Yes

Heb_4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.

Rev_13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Isa 49:6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

God doesn't leave anything to happenstance. In His foreknowledge He knows everything that will take place and works all things together for good to those that love Him. Which does not take away from our freewill in the slightest, so don't even start with any calvinistic statements. God does not have puppets, but He is also not going to leave His plan of salvation up to the acts of man.

Even so, Yeshua had to make a real offer and He did.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
i don't believe God PRE-planned any rejection of Him. God always wants His people to love, worship and obey Him. God makes other plans when we don't:yawn:

vfirestormv

i don't believe God PRE-planned any rejection of Him. God always wants His people to love, worship and obey Him. God makes other plans when we don't:yawn:

Not really saying God pre planned their rejection in that He made them reject. Just saying He already foreknew they would reject and so His plan from the beginning included that.
God is not contained in space and time as we are, He knows the end from the beginning, He knows the thoughts and intents of our heart. There is nothing that surprises God, ever.

Cross Reference

Indeed, note FROM WHOM they learned of it and WHEN they learned...

See it?

How else could God have made known to Paul what Jesus taught/revealed to the earlier twelve since Paul was, in this sense, a "Johnny come lately" and needed to be "brought up to speed"?

What you novices need is Pentecost in your life that you might be taught the things of God instead of the 'things' of [religious] man.

Cross Reference

Maybe mads don't fully understand what happened in Mt 12 which is why I think there is a lack of knowledge concerning this. The point is that Israel's rejection was pre planned by God. That means that the purpose of Yeshua was to be a propitiating sacrafice from the beginning. He did not change His mission or gospel it was always the gospel of grace as taught by Isaiah the prophet.

Mads must think that the rejection of the kingdom was not pre planned.

Was foreknown and "planned for", would be better way of understanding it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How else could God have made known to Paul what Jesus taught/revealed to the earlier twelve since Paul was, in this sense, a "Johnny come lately" and needed to be "brought up to speed"?

What you novices need is Pentecost in your life that you might be taught the things of God instead of the 'things' of [religious] man.

It's best not to take advise from posters such as yourself!

Cross Reference

Yep! Try as they may with all of their might, they cannot trace the salvation of these Gentiles (people like you and me) out back there. They never had anything to do with blessing Israel. They were in time past without hope and without God in the world being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) and now they (we) are fellowheirs and of the same Body and partakers of God's promise in Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) with those to whom Paul was first sent (Jews and Greeks) who were in the promise (Acts 13:16, Acts 13:26 KJV, Galatians 3:29 KJV).

Rahab, the harlot, written of in Joshua, who was in the lineage of Jesus ___was a Gentile. Want to go back further to see a few more?

heir

TOL Subscriber

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.

Galatians 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

Galatians 2:3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:

Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians 2:5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

Galatians 2:6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Galatians 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

:rotfl:

Cross Reference

Dispensation = dispensing of time: usually taken to mean a dispensing of something within a certain time frame. Paul's use of the word was to point up a time given him to dispense [preach-teach] the gospel of Jesus Christ ___ and Him crucified that in the end he could declare: "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, *I have kept the faith" 2 Timothy 4:7 (KJV)

Read more into at your own peril.

*of the Son of God. cf Gal2:20 [KJV only]

heir

TOL Subscriber
Rahab, the harlot, written of in Joshua, who was in the lineage of Jesus ___was a Gentile. Want to go back further to see a few more?
She was blessed for blessing Israel.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Joshua 6:17 And the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Dispensation = dispensing of time: usually taken to mean a dispensing of something within a certain time frame. Paul's use of the word was to point up a time given him to dispense [preach-teach] the gospel of Jesus Christ ___ and Him crucified that in the end he could declare: "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith" 2 Timothy 4:7 (KJV)

Read more into at your own peril.
From Webster's 1828 dictionary

DISPENSATION:

1. Distribution; the act of dealing out to different persons or places; as the dispensation of water indifferently to all parts of the earth.

2. The dealing of God to his creatures; the distribution of good and evil, natural or moral, in the divine government.

3. The granting of a license, or the license itself, to do what is forbidden by laws or canons, or to omit something which is commanded; that is, the dispensing with a law or canon, or the exemption of a particular person from the obligation to comply with its injunctions.

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Ephesians 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Ephesians 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Cross Reference

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.

Galatians 2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

Galatians 2:3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:

Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Galatians 2:5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.

Galatians 2:6 But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me:

Galatians 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Galatians 2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

:rotfl:

YES! And?? What is your point because it all supports the argument against you. Pity you don't/can't see it.

Clue/hint: Paul was in union with Jesus Christ. He had the Mind of God in all matters Jesus Christ.

So now where do you want to go with this??

Cross Reference

She was blessed for blessing Israel.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Joshua 6:17 And the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent.

She was a GENTILE!!

Cross Reference

From Webster's 1828 dictionary

DISPENSATION:

1. Distribution; the act of dealing out to different persons or places; as the dispensation of water indifferently to all parts of the earth.

2. The dealing of God to his creatures; the distribution of good and evil, natural or moral, in the divine government.

3. The granting of a license, or the license itself, to do what is forbidden by laws or canons, or to omit something which is commanded; that is, the dispensing with a law or canon, or the exemption of a particular person from the obligation to comply with its injunctions.

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Ephesians 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

Ephesians 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

Ephesians 2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Ephesians 2:17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Ephesians 3:1 For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,

Ephesians 3:2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

Ephesians 3:3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

Ephesians 3:4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Ephesians 3:5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

Ephesians 3:6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

You sure post a lot of scripture that reads you are wrong. But, I guess that is good. Keep it up.