ECT What's MAD?

Cross Reference

Even though Paul was "the apostle of the gentiles", that does not mean that his ministry was so limited.
Act 9:15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
My point was that many try to say that "Paul didn't teach anything different than Peter, etc." and that is not true. Paul was given revelation from God that NO one else received. None of that means that there are not MANY things in common, since God is the author of both of their ministries.
We both know the scriptures are God breathed. In that knowledge we can take comfort that anything written by one Apostle compliments all the others. If we don't agree with that and can find seeming contradictions, rest assured the problem lies with us and not the scriptures. In this is the Holy Spirit anointing, the Apostles were told to obtain, and did, of a necessity, Paul being the exception who received his directly from the Spiritual hand of Christ Jesus and then spent 3 1/2 years playing "catchup ball". I find it interesting that it was 3 1/2 years.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
The gospel of the kingdom was preached prior to Mt12 and the unpardonable sin. It was simply the offer by Yeshua of the kingdom reign of the Messiah from whence Israel would be the head of the nations and all Israel would be saved. That is why I do not accept mad because they do not understand the kingdom program which was legitimately offered to Israel by their Messiah.

Where did you get the idea that those of MAD don't understand that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We both know the scriptures are God breathed. In that knowledge we can take comfort that anything written by one Apostle compliments all the others. If we don't agree with that and can find seeming contradictions, rest assured the problem lies with us and not the scriptures. In this is the Holy Spirit anointing, the Apostles were told to obtain, and did, of a necessity, Paul being the exception who received his directly from the Spiritual hand of Christ Jesus and then spent 3 1/2 years playing "catchup ball". I find it interesting that it was 3 1/2 years.

I find it interesting that you can't seem to say anything of relevance?

john w

Hall of Fame
The Baptist John was expecting a warrior messiah, a king. And, hence, His puzzlement-expect another? He was clueless that the Messiah, the Christ, was to die.

No one knew at that time that Christ was going to be put to death. The 12 were clueless. John the Baptist was clueless, witness his puzzlement that he was in prison, and his message to the Lord. "What the heck is happening?". He was expecting the warrior King Messiah, not a suffering servant. It was not until the Sanhedrin declared the Lord Jesus Christ's destruction, that the Lord Jesus Christ revealed that He was going to die. Again, the 12 were clueless. Everyone was. The passover lamb did not represent "bearing sin," and a lamb was never the sin offering victim. Nor was it "the sin of the world" that the scapegoat bore away-it was the sins of Israel, per Lev. 16:21 KJV. The "bearing of the sin of the world" is not a reference to a prophecy, pointing to Calvary, but a revelation of what the Lord Jesus Christ was during His earthly ministry. "taketh away"-taking up and carrying burdens, not a "sacrificial" term here.

His earthly ministry-sin bearer, in the sense of taking up and carrying burdens-his groans and tears at the grave of his friend Lazarus....He took up and bore the burden of human sin; not, during His earthly life as to guilt(that was not until Calvary), but as to sufferings and sorrows it brought upon all of mankind:

Is. 53:7 KJV
He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

No sacrificial language is intended here, as slaughter merely means "shambles," It foretold of the Christ's earthly life of "humbling Himself", and suffering.

I challenge those "rabble rousers," who think us "dispie" and/or MAD wackos, need to be drugged up, and taught to chant, "It all says the same thing....It all says the same thing...It all says the same thing....Cuz Professor Judas/Demas told me so....I'll be just fine.........," like them, to show us, chapter and verse, where the 12 ever knew about the Lord Jesus Christ's death, until it was revealed nearly 3 years after John 1:29 KJV. Show us. I showed you scripture that they had no idea. Peter tried to prevent the Lord's death........................

I know, I know....MAD is a sect/cult......We will pray for you, my dear, misguided, mean spirited John W.................

"And the beat goes on..........................."

Right Divider

Body part
Limited?? Why would you suppose I would think that. However, given his ministry, why would you suppose he would say something that by using the other illustrations/words, he could avoid long drawn out explanations?

Hey! Paul! Whats a lamb have to with anything?!
Paul often taught in the synagogues and STILL never mentions the lamb of God. Read the book of the Acts of the Apostles and you will see this.

Right Divider

Body part
Total nonsense. Paul did not need to "catchup" to anyone. What you believe is the same myth that most of Churchianity believes.
Gal 2:1-9 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. (2) And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain. (3) But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised: (4) And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: (5) To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you. (6) But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me: (7) But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; (8) (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:) (9) And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
They added NOTHING to Paul, BUT CONTRARIWISE (that's means the opposite), Paul ADDED something to THEM.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There are different saints, given different ministries, and prophets who were given different revelations, but all of these accord with the one Gospel of Grace in Jesus Christ.
made up

The one Gospel preached is a plumb line of truth, by which all interpretation of scripture must align.
made up

When multiple gospels are proposed, the harmony of divine truth is lost and biblical guidelines are destroyed. Anyone can then teach anything and call it "truth"; deceiving themselves and others.
vs. 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV

"They spiritualize, and tell spiritual lies. They can't see the truth because they don't have spiritual eyes"~Berea

drbrumley

Total nonsense. Paul did not need to "catchup" to anyone. What you believe is the same myth that most of Churchianity believes.
Gal 2:1-9 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also. (2) And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain. (3) But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised: (4) And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: (5) To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you. (6) But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed to be somewhat in conference added nothing to me: (7) But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; (8) (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:) (9) And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
They added NOTHING to Paul, BUT CONTRARIWISE (that's means the opposite), Paul ADDED something to THEM.

:up:

musterion

"They spiritualize, and tell spiritual lies. They can't see the truth because they don't have spiritual eyes"~Berea

But they do have are gorgeous easterly stained glass windows, vaulted ceilings, wonderful choirs, comfy pews and centuries of Reformed tradition that we do not, and...and...and a false god.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Where did you get the idea that those of MAD don't understand that?

Where did we get the idea that we don't understand a key tenant to dispensationalism? You guys are funny. Good question.

Last edited:

drbrumley

The gospel of the kingdom was preached prior to Mt12 and the unpardonable sin. It was simply the offer by Yeshua of the kingdom reign of the Messiah from whence Israel would be the head of the nations and all Israel would be saved. That is why I do not accept mad because they do not understand the kingdom program which was legitimately offered to Israel by their Messiah.

Huh? That's a central theme thruout scripture. And then Israel REJECTED!!!!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Acts 1

6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”

Acts 13

46 Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, “It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.

I literally lost track of how many times a "MADist" has posted these showing what Israel was looking for, and the mystery that those that cursed Israel are now saved without Israel.

drbrumley

Acts 1

6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”

Acts 13

46 Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, “It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles.

Romans 11

11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.

I literally lost track of how many times a "MADist" has posted these showing what Israel was looking for, and the mystery that those that cursed Israel are now saved without Israel.

Nice work!!!!