ECT What's MAD?

heir

TOL Subscriber
They choose to read their KJV bibles in waffle houses, over bacon and eggs, and pretend to be most religious representation of righteous (non-works) believers . . . hoping their greatest witness would be to the next waitress, who might be impressed with such piety, shown by an opened KJV Bible!

Baptisms? Communion? What's the need, when grace covers the sacrifice of paying for gravy and coffee?

Or simply posting on Internet sites regarding fake dogma (pre-invented), of which they label "saving grace" without warrant or historical scrutiny.
How very Catholic of you

Doom

He is the Son of God, as scripture declares. "God the Son" is not to be found in the scriptures. Everything I said of Christ comes straight from the scriptures - so if you have a problem with it, that is just goes to show that your beliefs aren't consistent with the scriptures.

I suppose I could be considered an inclusionist; God is not looking for those who subscribe to the correct set of beliefs. Rather God is concerned with one's heart and one's actions. We are not judged by the doctrines we hold to, but by our actions.

Romans 2:13 for it is not the hearers [j]of the Law who are [k]just before God, but the doers [l]of the Law will be justified.​

Nice red-herring by the way.
Nope, not a "red'herring", but rather it is impossible to take seriously the biblical doctrinal views of anyone who has no idea who Jesus is, and thinks that all men will eventually be saved. You are outside the faith.

heir

TOL Subscriber
This is where you are blinded . . .

How could anyone deny that any of the Apostles failed to testify to the saving death and resurrection of Jesus Christ?

Such claims simply blows my mind . . .
Try and keep up, Nang.

There was a gospel that was being preached in M, M, L and John (the gospel of the kingdom) and it did NOT include the fact that "Christ died for our sins"!

So much for your "one gospel" theory.

csuguy

Nope, not a "red'herring", but rather it is impossible to take seriously the biblical doctrinal views of anyone who has no idea who Jesus is, and thinks that all men will eventually be saved. You are outside the faith.

This is a red-herring - you looked for a way out of answering the questions I posed to you, because you know my evaluation of MAD is correct. Rather than address the issue at hand, you looked for an excuse not to talk to me anymore. Sad. :yawn:

And for the record - I didn't say that all men will be saved. I said that we are judged by our actions - not the set of doctrines we subscribe to.

Doom

This is a red-herring - you looked for a way out of answering the questions I posed to you, because you know my evaluation of MAD is correct. Rather than address the issue at hand, you looked for an excuse not to talk to me anymore. Sad. :yawn:
You lack the capacity to evaluate anything concerning "MAD" or non-MAD, because you don't know who Jesus is, and are essentially in a Universalism cult. Until you repent of your false religious system and your false god, you carry as much worth in any meaningful conversation as meshak, keypurr, LA, or oatmeal.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yep, because church people love to observe the holy sacraments of baptism and communion.
You're spoiled

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Colossians 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

csuguy

You lack the capacity to evaluate anything concerning "MAD" or non-MAD, because you don't know who Jesus is, and are essentially in a Universalism cult. Until you repent of your false religious system and your false god, you carry as much worth in any meaningful conversation as meshak, keypurr, LA, or oatmeal.

Way to write-off your opponents so that you don't have to address their logical, scriptural arguments against your view. To put the cherry on top - you even write me off for holding to the scriptures with regards Christs relation to God.

Whatever it takes, huh?

Doom

Way to write-off your opponents so that you don't have to address their logical, scriptural arguments against your view. To put the cherry on top - you even write me off for holding to the scriptures.

Whatever it takes, huh?
Again, your whining and complaining about this is pointless. Although you might show respect to say... a Scientologist, a Muslim, a Mormon, or a Hare-Krishna about Biblical doctrine, I would only do that knowing that they are actually interested in the truth. It is apparent when they are not teachable, but only concerned with spreading their false religion to corrupt the minds of others. You are worthy of no respect, as it is obvious that you are a wolf looking to deceive as many sheep as possible with your convoluted and less than forthright message.

If you really believed the nonsense you preach, you would not try and hide behind it by carefully choosing your words when speaking about the identity of Jesus. Wolves hate it when they are exposed. You are no exception.

musterion

I like Waffle House. My wife likes Waffle House. My kids love Waffle House.

I suppose we shouldn't expect a fellowship invite at elect Calvinist snob Nang's home anytime soon.

heir

TOL Subscriber
IOW''s they are a religious sect.
As concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against. It's nothing new.

Gnostic in the extreme.
what nang calls the wisdom of God 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV

Not part of the spiritual church body of Jesus Christ in any way, shape, or form of truthfulness . . .
The Spirit beareth witness otherwise (Romans 8:16-17 KJV).

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Most members here don't consider me as a Christian. They blatantly claim I am a non-believer.
Have you trusted the Lord for salvation believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV? If not, you are a believe not-er (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

sad reality.
sad for you, yes.

God have mercy on us, sinners.
God already had mercy. You reject it.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Get saved, meshak

csuguy

Again, your whining and complaining about this is pointless. Although you might show respect to say... a Scientologist, a Muslim, a Mormon, or a Hare-Krishna about Biblical doctrine, I would only do that knowing that they are actually interested in the truth. It is apparent when they are not teachable, but only concerned with spreading their false religion to corrupt the minds of others. You are worthy of no respect, as it is obvious that you are a wolf looking to deceive as many sheep as possible with your convoluted and less than forthright message.

If you really believed the nonsense you preach, you would not try and hide behind it by carefully choosing your words when speaking about the identity of Jesus. Wolves hate it when they are exposed. You are no exception.

As Christians, we should show respect to all people by default, even if they aren't there to learn about Christ. Or how do you plan to reach people? By insulting them? Paul tells us to become all things to all people that we might win some over to Christ.

And I have been very straight-forward in all my beliefs, including Christs identity. I hold to the scriptures, not councils. You might have trouble understanding my position - but that is due to your lack of familiarity with the scriptures rather than because I haven't been straight-forward. Unlike some people, I don't resort to red-herrings and such to avoid discussing the matter at hand.

At any rate, you have made it clear that you refuse to discuss MAD any further - you would rather lower yourself to red-herrings and personal attacks than to provide honest answers to questions about your beliefs, knowing that they are indefensible. Good day.

Doom

As Christians, we should show respect to all people by default, even if they aren't there to learn about Christ. Or how do you plan to reach people? Paul tells us to become all things to all people that we might win some over to Christ.

And I have been very straight-forward in all my beliefs, including Christs identity. I hold to the scriptures, not councils. You might have trouble understanding my position - but that is due to your lack of familiarity with the scriptures rather than because I haven't been straight-forward. Unlike some people, I don't resort to red-herrings and such to avoid discussing the matter at hand.

At any rate, you have made it clear that you refuse to discuss MAD any further - you would rather lower yourself to red-herrings and personal attacks than to provide honest answers to questions about your beliefs, knowing that they are indefensible. Good day.
I have, and will answer any question among those who are in a position to ask - you are not. It is impossible to discuss the Jesus of the Bible with someone who thinks He is someone else entirely, and who thinks the gospel is something it is not. I know, you don't get that, but it is true nonetheless.

If you want to ask me questions about who Jesus is, I will oblige your sincere interest, but I will not throw pearls before a swine who is simply here to trample the truth underfoot. Until you know HIM, you know nothing.

And btw... don't pretend to be a Christian, you are not. A Christian knows and confesses who Jesus is, and they don't make Him out to be someone else.

musterion

I have, and will answer any question among those who are in a position to ask - you are not. It is impossible to discuss the Jesus of the Bible with someone who thinks He is someone else entirely, and who thinks the gospel is something it is not. I know, you don't get that, but it is true nonetheless.

Zakly. You cannot possibly have a rational conversation if each side is using the same terminology with different definitions...or if one side's mind is already firmly made up and they're just doting about questions they really don't want answered.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Have you trusted the Lord for salvation believing 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV? If not, you are a believe not-er (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

sad for you, yes.

God already had mercy. You reject it.

Ephesians 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Ephesians 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Get saved, meshak

She should stop "preaching" and get saved!