ECT What's MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
right there..

You missed it-you are on the "spirit" of Jack Daniels, or...(below). Why the name of the Father, and the son, and of the Holy Ghost? -to nasty's "argument."

All 3 members of the "Godhead" needed to be made known to the heathen.-the nations The Jews already knew of the LORD God, and the Holy Ghost. They needed to know "the Son"-in the name of Jesus Christ.

I apologize. You cannot understand my post, per that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV/1 Cor. 2:14 KJV problem of yours. I "over estimated you."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
MADS train everyone to bully if they don't like them. If you don't join them, you will be mocked badly, so many hateful Christians join them.

That's one of the attractions of MAD.

They are taught that they are the only ones who know the "real" truth, and everyone who disagrees with them is to be attacked.

Doom

I'm going off of what MAD proponents have put forth. Perhaps they misrepresent MAD. Do you, as a MADist, accept Christ's teachings as applicable to you as a Christian? Do you accept the Gospel of his disciples that he trained for the purpose of carrying on his ministry as being applicable to you? Do you accept that faith without works is dead, that you must persevere in doing God's will to receive the promises of God? Do you recognize that salvation is of the Jews, and that gentiles have been grafted onto Israel - thereby becoming fellow members of the Body and fellow heirs and partakers of the promises of God?
Who do you say Jesus is?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

They are taught that they are the only ones who know the "real" truth, and everyone who disagrees with them is to be attacked.

and people cannot see they are doing the same thing to others whom they don't agree.

How they are treating me is an excellent example.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am talking about this site.

Most of them did not know what MAD is, and they join them to mock everyone else if they don't like their opposers.

MADS train everyone to bully if they don't like them. If you don't join them, you will be mocked badly, so many hateful Christians join them.

I can name a few who did not know MAD but join them in mocking others whom they disagree.

Mocking their opposers is a thing for most Christian community.

You see, MAD people is not the only ones who insult me as non-believer or cult. Most members here don't consider me as a Christian. They blatantly claim I am a non-believer.

sad reality.

God have mercy on us, sinners.

I don't "train" anybody yet, I don't like you! How do you account for that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you notice many ordinary churchgoers join in their mad faith?

That's what happens when we dishonor Jesus' simple teachings.

they cannot see how ungodly their behavior is.

On the other hand, I see similar trait in most organized churches. MAD is just extreme example.

They believe they are the only true and saved Christians. This is elitism which is not of Jesus at all.

Go back and clean another "Okinawan" park!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have so many hateful enemy that I have to put them on ignore list so I don't have to read and reply to them.

john w

Hall of Fame
Like STP, she hates churches.

She, like STP, criticizes churches and pastors.

She, like STP, criticizes people who go to church.

Like all Preterists, you hate the Jewish people.

You, like all Preterists, criticize giving to the poor, as you say that man is "evolving," "getting better," as we live in the greatest time ever, as man is not "warring" as much, and that this world is getting better and better.

You, like all Preterist, do not take the bible literally.

You, like all Preterists, criticizes people who look for the blessed hope, since you hate the Lord Jesus Christ. and His plans for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, which He views as His "glory."

john w

Hall of Fame

Preterists are taught that they are to exterminate the nation of Israel, as they are elitists.

Preterist like Tet. assert that only they can refer to others as "cockroaches...brainwashed...stupid...and "attack" others, as they are they only ones that are infallible.