ECT What's MAD?

john w

Hall of Fame
That's one of the attractions of MAD.

They are taught that they are the only ones who know the "real" truth, and everyone who disagrees with them is to be attacked.

"MADS train everyone to bully if they don't like them. If you don't join them, you will be mocked badly, so many hateful Christians join them.
That's one of the attractions of MAD."-meshak

"They are taught that they are the only ones who know the "real" truth, and everyone who disagrees with them is to be attacked."-Wimpy Tet.'s response to his "sister" mess-hack

Of course, Tet. "holds hand" with perverters of the gospel of Christ, such as mess-hack, and scores of others, as long as they are "non dispies," because he is so obsessed with dispensationalism, and a wimp, w/o a backbone/vertebrae-your typical "man pleaser."

Right, Wimpy? Right...

Grow a spine, fat man.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Didn't Darby run a Hamburger joint down on Hollywood and Vine
for a few years? His specialty was, "The Darby Double Decker
Deluxe Burger" with 3 kinds of cheese!"

This is so dumb . . .

Does Knight pay you by the hour, or by the word, to disrupt decent theological discussions?

Either way, he wastes his money, for you fail big time . . .

john w

Hall of Fame
Didn't Darby run a Hamburger joint down on Hollywood and Vine
for a few years? His specialty was, "The Darby Double Decker
Deluxe Burger" with 3 kinds of cheese!"

I think "Darby" is Wimpy Tet.'s old girlfriend, that rejected him, for not having any spine, so he is venting.

csuguy

Who do you say Jesus is?

Jesus is the Son of God, the Christ/Messiah, Our Lord and Savior. He was sent by God to die for our sins, was resurrected, and he ascended to the right hand of the Father where he serves as High Priest of the New Covenant and the sole mediator between God and men. He has been given all power and authority in heaven and on earth so as to bring all things into subjection. When this is done, Christ shall himself be subjected to God, that God maybe all in all (see 1 Cor 15:20-28)

Doom

Jesus is the Son of God, the Christ/Messiah, Our Lord and Savior. He was sent by God to die for our sins, was resurrected, and he ascended to the right hand of the Father where he serves as High Priest of the New Covenant and the sole mediator between God and men. He has been given all power and authority in heaven and on earth so as to bring all things into subjection. When this is done, Christ shall himself be subjected to God, that God maybe all in all (see 1 Cor 15:20-28)
So, He's not God? I see.

Are you also an inclusionist?

csuguy

So, He's not God? I see.

Are you also an inclusionist?

He is the Son of God, as scripture declares. "God the Son" is not to be found in the scriptures. Everything I said of Christ comes straight from the scriptures - so if you have a problem with it, that just goes to show that your beliefs aren't consistent with the scriptures.

I suppose I could be considered an inclusionist; God is not looking for those who subscribe to the correct set of beliefs. Rather God is concerned with one's heart and one's actions. We are not judged by the doctrines we hold to, but by our actions.

Romans 2:13 for it is not the hearers [j]of the Law who are [k]just before God, but the doers [l]of the Law will be justified.​

Nice red-herring by the way.

heir

TOL Subscriber
nobody's going to hell. it's a secret. don't tell anybody:think:
What are you talking about?

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.