What would you do if your child came and told you he was gay?

What would you do if your child came and told you he was gay?

• Tell him that you do not approve but that you will accept him regardless.

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • Tell him that you love him but you must cut him off and have nothing to do with him unless he repent

Votes: 44 41.1%
  • Tell him you respect his choice and accept it.

Votes: 30 28.0%

• Total voters

Goose

Originally posted by Falcon
Do you all believe that "being gay" is a choice, and not the makeup of your genes at birth? Do you think if a gay person had a choice, he or she would choose to be gay? It is so hypocritical and ignorant for you to presume how Jesus would or would not accept any soul who loved him.
It's been proven by gay and normal biological studies that people aren't born gay.

beanieboy

Originally posted by Goose
It's been proven by gay and normal biological studies that people aren't born gay.

Citation, please.
Studies I've read say differently.

I'm amazed how often one can point out that studies are finding a combination of nature and nurture, and point this out on TOL, and people will still insist that it is a simple choice.

Last edited:

Hank

By Goose

That doesn’t even make sense. For the hundredth time, is a hermaphrodite gay from birth?

Sozo

Originally posted by Hank
By Goose

That doesn’t even make sense. For the hundredth time, is a hermaphrodite gay from birth?

I don't believe there is any record of a full born hermaphrodite (one that contains operational testicles and uterus). Whatever is their functional organ is what they are.

Hank

Originally posted by Sozo

I don't believe there is any record of a full born hermaphrodite (one that contains operational testicles and uterus). Whatever is their functional organ is what they are.

Sozo and Goose

See the new thread I started in the current events section titled "The in-between sex"

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There's an echo in here!

Mr. 5020

kmoney said:
:confused: how did this get bumped??

oh, and I just voted for the first choice...
Somebody probably voted.

That's even more realistic because SS was celebrating a 1 point lead, and now the 2nd option is leading by 2 points.

Mr. 5020

kmoney said:
:confused: how did this get bumped??

oh, and I just voted for the first choice...
Also, it shows I voted for the first choice.

I must've changed since then, because I want to vote for the second one.

Where's that cuzin of mine?

Neo01

Not to be messed with!
Well mom I dont think you will have to worry about that! After all we are YOUR kids LOL.