What is the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ?

Robert Pate

Banned
You mean the one that you will not define? What about Mark 1:1? Why do you ignore this verse?

There are MANY gospels in the Bible and you do NOT understand what they are or how they relate to one another.

Stop falsely accusing and DISCUSS THE SCRIPTURE.

There is only one Gospel that justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles them (us) and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

If you don't know or understand what this Gospel is, it may be that this Gospel is hid from you, 2 Corinthians 4:3, 4.

Right Divider

Body part
There is only one Gospel that justifies the ungodly Romans 4:5 and reconciles them (us) and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.
You keep saying this while ignoring the WHOLE truth.
If you don't know or understand what this Gospel is, it may be that this Gospel is hid from you, 2 Corinthians 4:3, 4.
I know about the MANY gospels. That is how I know how immense is your confusion.

Why do you IGNORE that fact that Mark 1:1 expresses a "historical gospel of Jesus Christ"?
Why do you IGNORE the fact that Jesus Christ never preached the "gospel that justifies the ungodly" (the gospel of the grace of God) during His earthly ministry to Israel?
Why do you IGNORE the fact that the twelve did NOT preach the gospel of the grace of God (that is the gospel that justifies the ungodly) in Acts 1-8?

Why are you so zealous and yet so uninformed?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Because Jesus had already taught the Gospel to the apostles that they were to go out into the world and teach.

As RD said, there are many gospels. Which one do you think Jesus taught? Because the one He gave to Paul was different than the one He gave to His 12 disciples.

He never said he was coming back to teach Saul somewhere in Arabia a new Gospel.

The reason for that is hidden from you, because you have covered your eyes.

. . .

Some apostles remained loyal to Jesus and went out into the world and taught the original Gospel.

The problem is that those journeys, while they may have indeed happened, are not recorded in scripture. Again, the reason for this is hidden from you, because you have covered your eyes.

Peter and more so Paul unwittingly took over the movement and message.

Peter was at the head of it all, until Paul came along, and then it was all Paul, wall to wall. There's a reason for that...

The rest is history. None of the other apostles rose to the kind of public prominence that Paul did.

There's a reason for that...

Some apostles vanished out in the world preaching the Gospel.

Nonsense.

Sorry neither was Peter a God or perfect

Straw man. Fallacy. Stop it.

if he in fact wrote 1 Peter 3:15-16

Peter did, in fact, write 1 and 2 Peter, including 1 Peter 3:15-16.

BTW, the accounts of the denials differ as should be expected because different imperfect people wrote them.

You would have a point, if and only if we claimed that the men who wrote the Bible were perfect and infallible. They weren't.

Also, there's no telling what errors have slipped into the Bible through the centuries BECAUSE of human error, so to chalk it all up to the Apostles being inconsistent with each other is a bit of a stretch.

There are many conflicting details concerning the same events in the Bible,

Yet you won't start a thread on them, because you know that the inconsistencies that DO exist might just be present because of human error when re/copying them to preserve them, in addition to the fact that NOT ONE of those inconsistencies changes the overall storyline of the Bible.

again as should be expected. God didn't write it,

Saying it doesn't make it so.

God did, in fact, write the Bible.

institutional religion makes that claim to buttress their authority.

More nonsense.

So his followers say.

Says Peter. Peter wasn't his follower.

Says Paul. Says Luke (the author of Acts).

Sorry, but you don't have this point.

Peter denied Jesus 3 times even after having been warned in his lifetime. Peter, a great man but not perfect.

So what?

Yes I do,

No, you don't.

you have too much pride to accept Gods Love and forgiveness so you have to concoct a substitute.

That's rich, coming from the cultist!

The atonement is an assault upon Gods own free will.

Your assertion falls flat against me, as I'm an open theist, which is based on God's own free will.

As far as you are concerned to forgive as Jesus taught it is to "un-judge them"

What in the world is that supposed to mean?

Here's Jesus' own words on the matter:

Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” - Luke 17:3-4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke17:3-4&version=NKJV

Jesus did not say "If your brother sins against you, just forgive him, no need to repent." He clearly stated that repentance MUST come before you forgive him.

and let the ultimate Judge be their Judge. "Judge not that you be not Judged".

Sorry, but that's not in scripture.

Here's what Christ actually said:

Judge not, that you be not judged.For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.“Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces. - Matthew 7:1-6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:1-6&version=NKJV

Or, to paraphrase:

"Judge not, Hypocrite!"

He's not talking to people who are not hypocrites, if He were, then He would have contradicted Himself when He said:

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” - John 7:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John7:24&version=NKJV

Again, for us forgiveness means to "un-judge".

Nonsense.

If we have not first judged people then forgiving them instant an issue.

Again:

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” - John 7:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John7:24&version=NKJV

Those are Jesus' own words.

We are not competent judges of men's souls.

You might not be, but I beg to differ on my part.

Also:

Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? - 1 Corinthians 6:2-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians6:2-5&version=NKJV

Even Jesus took this position "And I do not judge you, for there is one who judges for me."

Chapter verse, please. Because I can't find that in scripture.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
There are MANY gospels in the Bible. GOSPEL simply means GOOD NEWS.
Jesus did NOT preach the GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD while He was on earth ministering to ISRAEL. Jesus preached the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM.
The Good news of Jesus, of the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven, was salvation by faith and forgiveness by receiving it from a God who has ALWAYS been a forgiving Father. Man concocted the lucrative sacrificial system.

Paul's Gospel was "Christ and him crucified" for the sins of the world.

Jesus came for ALL the world, not just the Jews but since they wrote the Bible it kind of favors them. The apostles were sent to everyone.

And Jesus DID start with his own, the Jews. They were supposed to receive the ORINGINAL Gospel that they were so offended by! If they had received the "good news" of the Gospel of the Kingdom then they would be preaching it today from the 2nd Temple and to all the world who they would by now see as their brothers! No killing Jesus! No human sacrifice doctrine! No Paul!

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
The Good news of Jesus, of the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven, was salvation by faith and forgiveness by receiving it from a God who has ALWAYS been a forgiving Father. Man concocted the lucrative sacrificial system.
More spouting your bogus opinions.
Paul's Gospel was "Christ and him crucified" for the sins of the world.
Christ gave Paul the gospel that Paul preached.
Jesus came for ALL the world, not just the Jews but since they wrote the Bible it kind of favors them.
Jesus said that He came ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Why do you prefer to lie about what He said?
The apostles were sent to everyone.
Not directly. They were to convert Israel first. Read the Bible and believe it you silly heretic.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
More spouting your bogus opinions.

Christ gave Paul the gospel that Paul preached.

Jesus said that He came ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Why do you prefer to lie about what He said?

Not directly. They were to convert Israel first. Read the Bible and believe it you silly heretic.
Jesus gave Israel the Gospel they had been called to receive and then preach from the times of Abraham. Call that bogus to your hearts content.

“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing. You are doing the works of your father.”

The person who quoted Jesus saying he had only come for the lost house of Israel is the one who got it wrong. Because then you even say he came and gave Paul a gospel for the Gentiles so you just disqualified your own claim.

You are one theologically confused individual!

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus gave Israel the Gospel they had been called to receive and then preach from the times of Abraham.
QUOTE GOD.
Call that bogus to your hearts content.
I don't call God or His Word bogus. I call your silly fairy tale bogus.
“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing. You are doing the works of your father.”

The person who quoted Jesus saying he had only come for the lost house of Israel is the one who got it wrong.
Because the great and all knowing Caino says so? No, you are wrong again.
You constantly make claims of some hidden knowledge.
You are a charlatan that has an ego that could fill a football stadium.
Because then you even say he came and gave Paul a gospel for the Gentiles so you just disqualified your own claim.
Nonsense. You cannot think a logical thought.
You are one theologically confused individual!
Nope.

Robert Pate

Banned
You keep saying this while ignoring the WHOLE truth.

I know about the MANY gospels. That is how I know how immense is your confusion.

Why do you IGNORE that fact that Mark 1:1 expresses a "historical gospel of Jesus Christ"?
Why do you IGNORE the fact that Jesus Christ never preached the "gospel that justifies the ungodly" (the gospel of the grace of God) during His earthly ministry to Israel?
Why do you IGNORE the fact that the twelve did NOT preach the gospel of the grace of God (that is the gospel that justifies the ungodly) in Acts 1-8?

Why are you so zealous and yet so uninformed?
There are not many Gospels. There is the Kingdom Gospel, which Jesus proclaimed and then there is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

The reason that the "Historical Gospel" is significant is because it abolishes the law and all law based religions, which is all religions. If Jesus has reconciled us and the world unto God, then what good is religion? There are 1.2 billion Catholics that are without the Gospel. This is why Paul wrote, "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17. Jesus has done it all and he did it perfectly. All that believe the Gospel stand before God as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Right Divider

Body part
There are not many Gospels. There is the Kingdom Gospel, which Jesus proclaimed and then there is the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the whole world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.
So you think that there are only two "good news'" in the Bible? And you call yourself a "teacher"?
Gospel simply means GOOD NEWS and there is plenty of GOOD NEWS in the Bible.

And just in case you want to insult me again. I KNOW what the gospel of the grace of God is, it's how I was saved.

Here are some of the MANY GOSPELS, the gospel OF:
  • the kingdom
  • God
  • His Son
  • Christ
  • the circumcision
  • the uncircumcision
  • the grace of God
  • peace
  • your salvation
The reason that the "Historical Gospel" is significant is because it abolishes the law and all law based religions, which is all religions.
AGAIN, is NOT Mark 1:1 a historical gospel of Jesus Christ? Why can't you believe the truth?

And NO, Jesus did not "abolish the law". The law never justified anyone. Paul was not preaching something new in this regard.
If Jesus has reconciled us and the world unto God, then what good is religion? There are 1.2 billion Catholics that are without the Gospel. This is why Paul wrote, "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17. Jesus has done it all and he did it perfectly. All that believe the Gospel stand before God as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.
Are you completely unaware of the rest of the Bible beside your few pet verses? The just living by faith was NOT NEW with Paul.
Hab 2:4 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:4) Behold, his soul [which] is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
Paul was QUOTING Habakkuk.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus gave Israel the Gospel they had been called to receive and then preach from the times of Abraham.

QUOTE GOD.

“Abraham is our father,” they replied.

“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. 40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing. 41You are doing the works of your father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they declared. “Our only Father is God Himself.”

42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on My own, but He sent Me.

43Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!

46Which of you can prove Me guilty of sin? If I speak the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Matthew 23:37 37"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Robert Pate

Banned
So you think that there are only two "good news'" in the Bible? And you call yourself a "teacher"?
Gospel simply means GOOD NEWS and there is plenty of GOOD NEWS in the Bible.

And just in case you want to insult me again. I KNOW what the gospel of the grace of God is, it's how I was saved.

Here are some of the MANY GOSPELS, the gospel OF:
  • the kingdom
  • God
  • His Son
  • Christ
  • the circumcision
  • the uncircumcision
  • the grace of God
  • peace
  • your salvation

AGAIN, is NOT Mark 1:1 a historical gospel of Jesus Christ? Why can't you believe the truth?

And NO, Jesus did not "abolish the law". The law never justified anyone. Paul was not preaching something new in this regard.

Are you completely unaware of the rest of the Bible beside your few pet verses? The just living by faith was NOT NEW with Paul.

Paul was QUOTING Habakkuk.
Living by faith means to live by faith in Christ and his Gospel. Not by rules, laws or religion.

YES, the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14.

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believes" Romans 10:4.

To everyone that believes the Gospel. In our name and on our behalf, Jesus fulfilled the law, Matthew 5:18. And then he abolished it.

To be under the law or subject to it is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

Right Divider

Body part

“Abraham is our father,” they replied.

“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. 40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing. 41You are doing the works of your father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they declared. “Our only Father is God Himself.”

42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on My own, but He sent Me.

43Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!

46Which of you can prove Me guilty of sin? If I speak the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Matthew 23:37 37"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.
Please explain. Just quoting without comment is meaningless.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Please explain. Just quoting without comment is meaningless.
Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see My day. He saw it and was glad.”

Abraham and his descendants were chosen to be the people and the region where the Son of God would incarnate on earth. Abraham had blind faith and trust in God. Jesus is saying that Abraham would be Glad to see the efforts of his faith coming true. Abraham would again have accepted the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven as lived and preached by the Son of God on earth; salvation by faith and trust in the Father.

Jesus replied,
“Truly, truly, I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Anyone who believed in the "good news" of the Gospel of the Kingdom would be saved.

I know you are Abraham’s descendants, but you are trying to kill Me because My word has no place within you. I speak of what I have seen in the presence of the Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

Rejecting the Gospel of the Kingdom and killing the Son was the will of the Devil. It was not the will of the Father that the Sons message be rejected or that his Son be mistreated and killed!

That should be self explanatory, rejecting the Gospel message and killing Jesus was wrong! Abrahams faith and trust in God had evolved into a the yoke of religious traditionalism, a sense of racial and nationalist superiority and self righteousness. The works of the devil!

Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!

The balk of the Jews were unable to accept the Gospel.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

Gods patience ran out with the Israelites as their calling was rejected. So often when God sent new prophets of truth stubborn religious men rejected it.

Jesus preached his message and trained his apostles to remain true to the same. The last and most spectacular miracle was laying down his life and taking it up again 3 days latter, proving his authority, identity and the truth of the Gospel of the Kingdom of heaven.

Jesus' religion was all about trust and faith in the Father. His followers made a religion about Jesus. They speculated that he was a human sacrifice to please God and make forgiveness possible. The triumphant life of Jesus as well as the original Gospel was overshadowed by the focus of the death and resurrection. This "new Gospel" replaced the old.

Eventually we will return to the original, unadulterated teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, the author and finisher of our faith.

Robert Pate

Banned

Abraham and his descendants were chosen to be the people and the region where the Son of God would incarnate on earth. Abraham had blind faith and trust in God. Jesus is saying that Abraham would be Glad to see the efforts of his faith coming true. Abraham would again have accepted the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven as lived and preached by the Son of God on earth; salvation by faith and trust in the Father.

Jesus replied,
“Truly, truly, I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Anyone who believed in the "good news" of the Gospel of the Kingdom would be saved.

I know you are Abraham’s descendants, but you are trying to kill Me because My word has no place within you. I speak of what I have seen in the presence of the Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

Rejecting the Gospel of the Kingdom and killing the Son was the will of the Devil. It was not the will of the Father that the Sons message be rejected or that his Son be mistreated and killed!

That should be self explanatory, rejecting the Gospel message and killing Jesus was wrong! Abrahams faith and trust in God had evolved into a the yoke of religious traditionalism, a sense of racial and nationalist superiority and self righteousness. The works of the devil!

Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were unwilling! Look, your house is left to you desolate. For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

Gods patience ran out with the Israelites as their calling was rejected. So often when God sent new prophets of truth stubborn religious men rejected it.

Jesus preached his message and trained his apostles to remain true to the same. The last and most spectacular miracle was laying down his life and taking it up again 3 days latter, proving his authority, identity and the truth of the Gospel of the Kingdom of heaven.

Jesus' religion was all about trust and faith in the Father. His followers made a religion about Jesus. They speculated that he was a human sacrifice to please God and make forgiveness possible. The triumphant life of Jesus as well as the original Gospel was overshadowed by the focus of the death and resurrection. This "new Gospel" replaced the old.

Eventually we will return to the original, unadulterated teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, the author and finisher of our faith.
Jesus was a teacher of the law. The law does not save, nor does it justify, Romans 3:20. He never taught the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18,19. He left that up to the apostles.

Until you come into a knowledge of the "Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ" you will never have the truth.

Right Divider

Body part
Living by faith means to live by faith in Christ and his Gospel. Not by rules, laws or religion.
Paul quoted Habakkuk, so that was not something new to Paul.
YES, the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15 also Colossians 2:14.
Why didn't Peter mention this?
"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believes" Romans 10:4.

To everyone that believes the Gospel.
Why was this never preached while Christ was on earth?
In our name and on our behalf, Jesus fulfilled the law, Matthew 5:18. And then he abolished it.
There is no such thing as "fulfilling the law". That is a myth of Churchianity.
Matt 5:17-18 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:17) ¶ Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. (5:18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Look at verse 17, Jesus was talking about "the law AND the prophets". He was talking about fulfilling PROPHESY and not the law.
Also in verse 17, Jesus says that He did NOT come to DESTROY the law or the prophets.
To be under the law or subject to it is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.
Again, these are all things that PAUL writes. You cannot find this in the writings of Peter, James, John, etc. etc. etc.

AGAIN, is THIS not "a historical gospel of Jesus Christ"?
Mark 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;

NOTE that ALL of the stuff that you quoted was from PAUL. We agree that PAUL preached the gospel of the grace of God. But that came much LATER than the gospel that the twelve were preaching. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Right Divider

Body part

Abraham and his descendants were chosen to be the people and the region where the Son of God would incarnate on earth.
God chose Israel for a lot more then just "the people and the region where the Son of God would incarnate on earth."
Abraham had blind faith and trust in God. Jesus is saying that Abraham would be Glad to see the efforts of his faith coming true. Abraham would again have accepted the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven as lived and preached by the Son of God on earth; salvation by faith and trust in the Father.
There are different types of salvation described in the Bible.
Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. A slave is not a permanent member of the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

The gospel of the kingdom was about the coming of Christ's kingdom.... the kingdom of Israel with Christ as their king. Other nations could be blesses by blessing Israel and faithful Israel would bless the nations. This goes all the way back to Genesis 12.

And yet God knew that it would happen and allowed it to happen. It was God's plan to use Christ's death to save us from our sins. You don't like that, but that's just too bad for you.

That should be self explanatory, rejecting the Gospel message and killing Jesus was wrong!
No kidding. But God still used it for good. Isn't God amazing.
Abrahams faith and trust in God had evolved into a the yoke of religious traditionalism, a sense of racial and nationalist superiority and self righteousness. The works of the devil!

The were unfaithful. So what? God had a plan that would not fail.

No argument there. But that does not change the fact that God used the death of Christ to pay for the sins of the world.
Again, no issue there. Why can't God use that event (Christ's death) as payment for the sins of the world?
Jesus' religion was all about trust and faith in the Father.
Jesus was a Jew under the law. Jesus' religion is defined in the OT law and prophets.
His followers made a religion about Jesus. They speculated that he was a human sacrifice to please God and make forgiveness possible.
Yes, that is what God says.
The triumphant life of Jesus as well as the original Gospel was overshadowed by the focus of the death and resurrection. This "new Gospel" replaced the old.
So what? God confirmed it. You don't like it. Too bad.
Jesus will take the body of Christ out of the world and resume with His plan for a kingdom on the earth. Just like the Bible says.