What is the Gospel?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
He's just like God's UNtruth.

He demands answers but will give none of his own.

It's a god complex.

What exactly did Christ's death do for those that do not get salvation????????

Me...

Jesus died for all

Tambora and Glorydaz... Did Jesus die for all?

Response...

giphy.gif

Tam and Glory’s Debate tactics...

1) Forget 1 Timothy 4:10
2) Conflate human response to Jesus with Jesus’ response to humanity
3) Sophistry and high fives
4) Claim Disunity being sewn when they are seen for their false debate tactics...

My final response to both of them... on their refusal to admit Jesus died for all...

200w.gif

Every post of theirs that follows this post of mine from them in response to being busted and exposed...

200w.gif

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It's a god complex.
Well, yeah.
Like GT always saying you must obey everything Jesus commanded while He walked the earth, but then when shown scripture starts with the 'but but but, not THAT part".
It kinda useless just to say Christ died for all without being able to tell them what that death did for them.
But if that's the best EE can offer, it doesn't settle much at all.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Okay...

Short answer...

Jesus Death Saved all mankind from the clutches of Spiritual blindness and the “inescapable” condemnation of the “first physical death”. More specifically, John 12:32 shows that God can communicate with and “draw” “ALL” men to Himself, because Jesus Died for “ALL Men”, as 1 John 2:2 states... 1 Timothy 4:10, as well. I also recognize mankind’s free will to reject Christ’s Drawing Gesture of “Scandalous Love” towards all sinners.

To answer your question in its’ originally intended expression, that refers to eternal life with Christ...

Long Answer...

Earlier... I stated that Universalism and Limited Atonement both arrogantly claim to know the will of God.

For that matter... all conclusions about final judgment are attempts to speak for God as scripture says something very important I never deviate from...

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure

I get tired of people passing Salvic judgment on others and thus... I give all Glory to Jesus (The Word of God)... and recognize He has the final say... and thus... I exalt God far above even scriptural disputes in such matters and say...

“He can do whatever the Hell He wants... because He’s God”...

I do believe we had this conversation as I introduced a sock called “James Dalton” because I was sick of debating without rebuttal... so I went on as a noob and discussed this very thing with “whosoever” would bite...

And lookey here...

Deja Vu Link

And what? I still say God Alone knows the answer to your question...

He alone has final Salvic say...

It's a god complex.

Me...

Jesus died for all

Response...

giphy.gif

4) Claim Disunity being sewn when they are seen for their false debate tactics...
5) Be recalcitrant and place blame for their sophistry on the individual in whom’s words they are twisting at the moment.
6) Act like the old muppet guys in the balcony, even though their point is based on false assertion and a refusal to answer via scripture... with honesty.

giphy.gif

My final response to both of them... on their refusal to admit Jesus died for all...

200w.gif

Every post of theirs that follows this post of mine from them in response to being busted and exposed...

200w.gif

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can you substantiate your own argument or not?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Can you substantiate your own argument or not?

Me? No.

But Jesus and scripture do...

1 John 2:2

1 Timothy 4:10

John 12:32

Matthew 18:11 ... (not just dispensational... but a character of Jesus scripture... winkey face)

1 Timothy 2:4

Okay...

Short answer...

Jesus Death Saved all mankind from the clutches of Spiritual blindness and the “inescapable” condemnation of the “first physical death”. More specifically, John 12:32 shows that God can communicate with and “draw” “ALL” men to Himself, because Jesus Died for “ALL Men”, as 1 John 2:2 states... 1 Timothy 4:10, as well. I also recognize mankind’s free will to reject Christ’s Drawing Gesture of “Scandalous Love” towards all sinners.

To answer your question in its’ originally intended expression, that refers to eternal life with Christ...

Long Answer...

Earlier... I stated that Universalism and Limited Atonement both arrogantly claim to know the will of God.

For that matter... all conclusions about final judgment are attempts to speak for God as scripture says something very important I never deviate from...

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure

I get tired of people passing Salvic judgment on others and thus... I give all Glory to Jesus (The Word of God)... and recognize He has the final say... and thus... I exalt God far above even scriptural disputes in such matters and say...

“He can do whatever the Hell He wants... because He’s God”...

I do believe we had this conversation as I introduced a sock called “James Dalton” because I was sick of debating without rebuttal... so I went on as a noob and discussed this very thing with “whosoever” would bite...

And lookey here...

Deja Vu Link

And what? I still say God Alone knows the answer to your question...

He alone has final Salvic say...

It's a god complex.

Me...

Jesus died for all

Response...

giphy.gif

5) Be recalcitrant and place blame for their sophistry on the individual in whom’s words they are twisting at the moment.
6) Act like the old muppet guys in the balcony, even though their point is based on false assertion and a refusal to answer via scripture... with honesty.

giphy.gif

7) Recieve Scriptural rebuttal and pretend they didn’t while asking a question over and over that has been clearly answered while they STILL RREFUSE TO ANSWER OF JESUS DIED FOR ALL!

giphy.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

glorydaz

Me? No.

You keep missing the verses that clarify. :rolleyes:

Do all men have faith in His blood?

Romans 3:25
Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Colossians 1:13-15
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
GD and Tam...

Save me trouble and just quote this response to all of your further hockey...

lather-rinse-repeat.gif

Spoiler
Me? No.

Matthew 18:11 ... (not just dispensational... but a character of Jesus scripture... winkey face)

Me...

Jesus died for all

Response...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

7) Recieve Scriptural rebuttal and pretend they didn’t while asking a question over and over that has been clearly answered while they STILL RREFUSE TO ANSWER OF JESUS DIED FOR ALL!

giphy.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif
#My time is too precious for these lame tactics and poor use of sophistry... on both of your parts... :popcorn:
# Mega Kill!!!!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We can see that.

OK, let's see.

What did it accomplish for those that don't get salvation?

Me...

Jesus died for all
But you can't say what His death accomplished for those that do not get salvation.

Instead we get a boatload of crap like this to distract from your inability to say what Christ's death accomplished for those that do not get salvation.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
GD and Tam...

Save me trouble and just quote this response to all of your further hockey...

lather-rinse-repeat.gif
No thanks.

#My time is too precious for these lame tactics and poor use of sophistry... on both of your parts... :popcorn:
# Mega Kill!!!!
Translation ---- I don't want to take the time to say what Christ's death accomplished for those that do not get salvation, so I'll just take the time to fill the thread with silly gifs instead.

glorydaz

Well, yeah.
Like GT always saying you must obey everything Jesus commanded while He walked the earth, but then when shown scripture starts with the 'but but but, not THAT part".
It kinda useless just to say Christ died for all without being able to tell them what that death did for them.
But if that's the best EE can offer, it doesn't settle much at all.

Yep, and they both demand answers.....as if they had some kind of special authority to demand answers while being unable to answer questions asked of them. Maybe they're related. ;)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You're such a simple man. Reminds me of God's truth in many ways. :think:

At this point... I place more stock in @God’s Truth ‘s words than what you say.

GT admits Jesus died for all... as scripture says... the obedience thing is her perspective and desire to serve God... but... at least she knows all means all...

And, Yeah... I am simple... Jesus died for all and draws all. Not all respond with love or desire for what Jesus has done. He can even speak to men that never have a Bible or know His name... and draw them unto salvation... because of Jesus’s DBR... and 1st Corinthians 13 Love...

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
At this point... I place more stock in @God’s Truth ‘s words than what you say.

GT admits Jesus died for all... as scripture says... the obedience thing is her perspective and desire to serve God... but... at least she knows all means all...

And, Yeah... I am simple... Jesus died for all and draws all. Not all respond with love or desire for what Jesus has done. He can even speak to men that never have a Bible or know His name... and draw them unto salvation... because of Jesus’s DBR... and 1st Corinthians 13 Love...

Psa 19:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Psa 19:2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
Psa 19:3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Psa 19:4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Did Jesus die for all?

Yes!
No.

Christ's redeeming work was not for those that will not believe. If Jesus underwent the punishment for the sins of those who will never believe, expiated their sins which rendered them hateful to God, by this expiation satisfied and duly propitiated God the Father (Heb. 2:17; Rom. 3:24-25; 1 John 2:2;4:10), then these who will never believe are being unjustly punished in Hell. Do you think God's wrath at sin is just some anger about the general state of affairs? No. He is wrathful towards the sins of individual people, all of whom are known to Him, including the number of hairs on their individual heads. If God's wrath has been propitiated for Bob by Jesus, yet Bob never believes, how is it that Bob is to undergo God's just retribution in Hell?

Christ died sufficiently for all, not effectually. There is the value of Christ's blood, and the virtue of Christ's blood. Christ's blood has value enough to redeem the whole world—but the virtue of it is applied only to such as believe.

The key here is understanding that Our Lord's atonement was not potential, but actual. Actual for all that call upon the name of the Lord, for those that do will not be turned away. He atoned for those that believe, the believing ones.

Our Lord plainly states, that His blood is poured out for “many,” not for “all” (Matt. 26:28). Many does not mean all. It is indisputable. Please reconcile this plain teaching with your odd claim that Our Lord died (shed His blood) for all, especially when Our Lord directly contradicts your assertion. What is your plain answer to His plain statement? :idunno: Explain what you think Matthew 26:28 means without all the distracting embedded video (and fontface aberrations) nonsense or try to remain silent.

Until then, no matter how you wordsmith or deflect with annoying video snippets, your view is one of hypothetical universalism: that God is not well-pleased to save all those persons for whom Christ died. This is a distortion of the gospel of free grace.

AMR

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Psa 19:1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Psa 19:2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
Psa 19:3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Psa 19:4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

I know you’re a Unitarian and we clash... but you speak with The Holy Spirit of Christ’s leading here.

Peace to you... for expressing the bounds of Christ’s Mercy and Grace.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No.

Christ's redeeming work was not for those that will not believe. If Jesus underwent the punishment for the sins of those who will never believe, expiated their sins which rendered them hateful to God, by this expiation satisfied and duly propitiated God the Father (Heb. 2:17; Rom. 3:24-25; 1 John 2:2;4:10), then these who will never believe are being unjustly punished in Hell. Do you think God's wrath at sin is just some anger about the general state of affairs? No. He is wrathful towards the sins of individual people, all of whom are known to Him, including the number of hairs on their individual heads. If God's wrath has been propitiated for Bob by Jesus, yet Bob never believes, how is it that Bob is to undergo God's just retribution in Hell?

Christ died sufficiently for all, not effectually. There is the value of Christ's blood, and the virtue of Christ's blood. Christ's blood has value enough to redeem the whole world—but the virtue of it is applied only to such as believe.

The key here is understanding that Our Lord's atonement was not potential, but actual. Actual for all that call upon the name of the Lord, for those that do will not be turned away. He atoned for those that believe, the believing ones.

Our Lord plainly states, that His blood is poured out for “many,” not for “all” (Matt. 26:28). Many does not mean all. It is indisputable. Please reconcile this plain teaching with your odd claim that Our Lord died (shed His blood) for all, especially when Our Lord directly contradicts your assertion. What is your plain answer to His plain statement? :idunno: Explain what you think Matthew 26:28 means without all the distracting embedded video (and fontface aberrations) nonsense or try to remain silent.

Until then, no matter how you wordsmith or deflect with annoying video snippets, your view is one of hypothetical universalism: that God is not well-pleased to save all those persons for whom Christ died. This is a distortion of the gospel of free grace.

AMR

[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] agree with you... per their failure to answer if Jesus died for all as 1 John 2:2 and 1 Timothy 4:10 say.

I’m pretty sure [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] agrees too...

Since they don’t have the Balls to nut up and shut up the “Jesus didn’t die for all crowd”...

Congratulations on your Pharisees following. :e4e:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Come on, EE, have the balls to nut up and answer.