What is the Gospel?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
He has a melt down, and a royal temper tantrum.

And so can Evil Eye, apparently. :chew:

And she trounced you in your dirty sock, too.

You're quite comfortable deceiving others...with who you are and what you "preach". Deceiver.

Ummm, to say that Christ's death was salvation for all, and then say not all get that salvation is not context, but contradiction.

Either all mankind got salvation due to Christ's death, or not all of mankind got salvation due to Christ's death.
(And by 'salvation' is meant eternal salvation, not just a saving as Israel was saved during the parting of the Red Sea.)

Spoiler
1 Timothy 4:10

I have repeatedly said Jesus died for all and all have free will.

[MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=11892]blackbirdking[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=17606]Derf[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=15579]1Mind1Spirit[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=2589]Clete[/MENTION] have all said such as well...

Now it’s your turn...

Did Jesus die for all?

Do all have freewill?

glorydaz

Why is context...

Such an issue for you?​

Dishonest inference isn’t a positive trait. How can you be trustworthy, or supported, when you nurture obfuscation and simply look to make debate points... instead of focus on “Jesus”?

Spoiler
Context...

Okay...

Short answer...

No. Jesus Death Saved all mankind from the clutches of Spiritual blindness and the “inescapable” condemnation of the “first physical death”. More specifically, John 12:32 shows that God can communicate with and “draw” “ALL” men to Himself, because Jesus Died for “ALL Men”, as 1 John 2:2 states... 1 Timothy 4:10, as well. I also recognize mankind’s free will to reject Christ’s Drawing Gesture of “Scandalous Love” towards all sinners.

To answer your question in its’ originally intended expression, that refers to eternal life with Christ...

Long Answer...

Earlier... I stated that Universalism and Limited Atonement both arrogantly claim to know the will of God.

For that matter... all conclusions about final judgment are attempts to speak for God as scripture says something very important I never deviate from...

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure

I get tired of people passing Salvic judgment on others and thus... I give all Glory to Jesus (The Word of God)... and recognize He has the final say... and thus... I exalt God far above even scriptural disputes in such matters and say...

“He can do whatever the Hell He wants... because He’s God”...

I do believe we had this conversation as I introduced a sock called “James Dalton” because I was sick of debating without rebuttal... so I went on as a noob and discussed this very thing with “whosoever” would bite...

And lookey here...

Deja Vu Link

And what? I still say God Alone knows the answer to your question...

He alone has final Salvic say...

Lord, the hypocrisy. :dizzy:

You spend more time talking about yourself, drawing attention to yourself (in all your posts) than you ever have the Lord Jesus Christ.

And "dishonest inferences"? You, with so many false faces and false claims, with your myriad of false SOCKS? You dare to talk about honesty? :rolleyes:

Trustworthy? I look at every newby with distrust because of YOU. You have been a vile, divisive addition to this board. And you just keep dishing out your evilness...under the guise of caring. :nono:

glorydaz

I have repeatedly said Jesus died for all and all have free will.

[MENTION=16283]Sonnet[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=11892]blackbirdking[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=17606]Derf[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=15579]1Mind1Spirit[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=2589]Clete[/MENTION] have all said such as well...

Now it’s your turn...

Did Jesus die for all?

Do all have freewill?

That isn't an attempt to sow discord? :think:

Apparently I don't have free will, because if I did, you'd be gone. :wave:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
He has a melt down, and a royal temper tantrum.

And so can Evil Eye, apparently. :chew:

And she trounced you in your dirty sock, too.

You're quite comfortable deceiving others...with who you are and what you "preach". Deceiver.

Ummm, to say that Christ's death was salvation for all, and then say not all get that salvation is not context, but contradiction.

Either all mankind got salvation due to Christ's death, or not all of mankind got salvation due to Christ's death.
(And by 'salvation' is meant eternal salvation, not just a saving as Israel was saved during the parting of the Red Sea.)

Again...

Did Jesus die for all?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] ... [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION]

Did Jesus die for all as 1 Timothy 4:10 states?

Yes or No ?

I answered clearly and have been consistent in my answers.

Your turn...

I forever itteralte that Salvic fate remains God’s and you are moving the goal post... to attempt to imply Jesus dying for all would support “universal Salvation”... (Which is argument for Limited Atonement)

While I have perpetually explained my stance clearly.

Here... Let’s ask... slowly...

Did... Jesus... Die... For... All?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

If either or neither of you can’t answer the simple question...

Did Jesus die for all... Your words become instantly invalid and the deceptive stance is clearly seen on both of you...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
@Tambora ... @glorydaz

Did Jesus die for all as 1 Timothy 4:10 states?

Yes or No ?

I answered clearly and have been consistent in my answers.

Your turn...

I forever itteralte that Salvic fate remains God’s and you are moving the goal post... to attempt to imply Jesus dying for all would support “universal Salvation”... (Which is argument for Limited Atonement)

While I have perpetually explained my stance clearly.

Here... Let’s ask... slowly...

Did... Jesus... Die... For... All?
What exactly do you think Christ's death did for those that do not get salvation????????

glorydaz

Did Jesus die for all?

Yes!

You're such a simple man. Reminds me of God's UNtruth in many ways. :think:

Is the grass green? Yes, in the spring and early summer. No, in the late summer.

Jesus shed His blood....making provision for all who believe.

The blood He shed is not effectual unless it's applied by faith. That's why we preach the cross and plead with man to be reconciled to God.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.​

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Last chance or all will see that your clique places debate over truth...

Did Jesus die for all?

Yes or No
And here is your last chance.

What exactly did Christ's death do for those that do not get salvation????????

If you can’t answer the simple question, your words become instantly invalid and the deceptive stance is clearly seen on you.
Uh oh.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

[MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] ... Herman is now Glorydaz and you get to be “The Jew Hunter”...

Limited Atonement carved into both your foreheads...

Why can’t you both admit Jesus died for all as Scripture says? :idunno:

It’s the “L”... that’s why :think:

tulip-thumbnail-350x240.jpg

glorydaz

Did Jesus die for all as 1 Timothy 4:10 and 1 John 2:2 state?

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;​

Perhaps you need some vocabulary lessons like God's UNtruth does.

She thinks "beside" only has one meaning.

Do you think all men's sins are forgiven, whether they believe or not? If, yes, then just say so.

Do you know the difference between propitiation and salvation? Do you know how reconciliation (Peace) needs both parties to agree? Do you understand the difference between an offer and the acceptance of the offer?

Do you know what it means to sow DISCORD? Of course you do. :chuckle:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
To myself... Did Jesus die for all?

Answer... Yes
[MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] ... ? :idunno:

Today, boys and girls... we feature the TG Cookie Monster... complete with fake debate tactics... obfuscation... Limited Atonement false arguments that accuse any of saying Jesus died for all as being universalists... or a person that Claims to know the hearts of mankind and the very final Salvic calls of Jesus...

Welcome them with open arms, but deep cognizance... because they like to twist other people’s words and rely on “Sophism”...