What is the express image of God?

StanJ

Haha, no I do not sit around gossiping about others in PM's. It was not from anyone I know and it was not "good" but I suppose you have probably never received such a message seeing how you are a good little murderer who tows the line for your masters. But like I said before, you cannot stab Spirit with a kitchen knife, so when your appointed time comes let it be said in that day that I did forgive you. Other than that I have nothing more to say about it and will leave you to continue groping in your own self-imposed darkness.

Sounded like it...as you made it a point to address.
I not only sense embarrassment here but more lies. Typical from you and your ilk, as you are the ones that REACT to the light of Jesus our God and Savior.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Also I see you have given me another negative rep so please know that I do not care because I am not here to build a reputation or name for myself. In fact you can go get all of your fellow hatemongers, spiritual sodomites, and murderers to do the same, and I will consider it a badge of honor because you do the same to my Master Teacher Yeshua when you do such things as you continually do to his disciples. :)

:sheep:

good for you brother:)

keypurr

Also I see you have given me another negative rep so please know that I do not care because I am not here to build a reputation or name for myself. In fact you can go get all of your fellow hatemongers, spiritual sodomites, and murderers to do the same, and I will consider it a badge of honor because you do the same to my Master Teacher Yeshua when you do such things as you continually do to his disciples. :)

I bet I got one also, he is a master neg repper.
That is his speciality.
Not to often will he give you a verse in rebuttal.

keypurr

I think the neg reps are used most by folks with less intelligence for they do not have answers to questions put to them. It is so easy to neg rep rather than rebutt.

StanJ

Also I see you have given me another negative rep so please know that I do not care because I am not here to build a reputation or name for myself. In fact you can go get all of your fellow hatemongers, spiritual sodomites, and murderers to do the same, and I will consider it a badge of honor because you do the same to my Master Teacher Yeshua when you do such things as you continually do to his disciples.

IF you really didn't care you would have NOT brought it up. You actions contradict your words daqq.

daqq

IF you really didn't care you would have NOT brought it up. You actions contradict your words daqq.

It appears your self proclaimed AADD has gotten the best of you again. :)
I hope this one liner was not too long for you, oops, that's two lines . . . :chuckle:

Sorry for your luck . . . DOH! Three lines of script! :crackup:

StanJ

It appears your self proclaimed AADD has gotten the best of you again.
I hope this one liner was not too long for you, oops, that's two lines . . . :)
Sorry for your luck . . . OMG! Three lines of script!

It appears you are quickly becoming another troll on here.

daqq

It appears you are quickly becoming another troll on here.

It "appears"? Wow your self proclaimed AADD really is bad huh? We just had this conversation elsewhere and you already called me a troll. You do not remember? It was then proven that you are in fact the troll. You do not remember posting this image file? Did you read the nursery rhyme Three Billy Goats Gruff? If you are still smelling trolls you really should consider taking my advice for your own sake. :)

images

And this is still my reply to your cutesy troll detector decoder nose ring:

Am I where you are Stan? Obviously not. And yet those in Messiah are made to dwell in heavenly places, (Ephesians 2:6). So I suppose if you smell a troll it is the stench of your own slimy pits. My suggestion to you would be to lower your hands away from the keyboard and go wash yourself in the water of the Word, (Ephesians 5:26). But unfortunately for you there may be perhaps four generations of the age of the troll:

Proverbs 30:11-14 KJV
11. There is a generation [1] that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
12. There is a generation [2]
that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
13. There is a generation, [3] O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
14. There is a generation, [4] whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, [Daniel 7:7] to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.

Not sure which generation troll you are at this point but it is a scary thought noting that you do actually fit the description of all four beasts. Have you never read the nursery rhyme Three Billy Goats Gruff? It is the troll who lives under bridge and tries to steal away baby goats, sheep, (and the children of God) so as to devour them when they pass by overhead. Sounds just like the Herodian Dragon in my previous post, eh king Stan, the mighty man? Oh how the mighty have fallen from the heavens! :crackup:

keypurr

It "appears"? Wow your self proclaimed AADD really is bad huh? We just had this conversation elsewhere and you already called me a troll. You do not remember? It was then proven that you are in fact the troll. You do not remember posting this image file? Did you read the nursery rhyme Three Billy Goats Gruff? If you are still smelling trolls you really should consider taking my advice for your own sake. :)

images

And this is still my reply to your cutesy troll detector decoder nose ring:

Am I where you are Stan? Obviously not. And yet those in Messiah are made to dwell in heavenly places, (Ephesians 2:6). So I suppose if you smell a troll it is the stench of your own slimy pits. My suggestion to you would be to lower your hands away from the keyboard and go wash yourself in the water of the Word, (Ephesians 5:26). But unfortunately for you there may be perhaps four generations of the age of the troll:

Proverbs 30:11-14 KJV
11. There is a generation [1] that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
12. There is a generation [2]
that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
13. There is a generation, [3] O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
14. There is a generation, [4] whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, [Daniel 7:7] to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.

Not sure which generation troll you are at this point but it is a scary thought noting that you do actually fit the description of all four beasts. Have you never read the nursery rhyme Three Billy Goats Gruff? It is the troll who lives under bridge and tries to steal away baby goats, sheep, (and the children of God) so as to devour them when they pass by overhead. Sounds just like the Herodian Dragon in my previous post, eh king Stan, the mighty man? Oh how the mighty have fallen from the heavens! :crackup:

You can tell him over and over and he will not get it.

daqq

You can tell him over and over and he will not get it.

Yea, I know, but if he is going to continue disrupting threads perhaps he should get some of his own medicine. I'm not usually one to go around reporting people or even putting people on ignore. Likewise you know the truth; it was myself who asked you if you had a thread of your own where you discuss your understanding when I first arrived here. You then bumped this thread as a favor to me. You did not bump it for your own purposes but because I asked you. And yet Stan has disrupted this thread like a troll since right after that time. Not complaining really because everyone here is extended the privilege to post but he really has nothing more to say outside of cheap accusations which do nothing more than disrupt conversation. If he thinks he is "doing God a service" he is woefully mistaken. In fact I say these things herein more for him than for you my peaceful friend. :)

keypurr

Yea, I know, but if he is going to continue disrupting threads perhaps he should get some of his own medicine. I'm not usually one to go around reporting people or even putting people on ignore. Likewise you know the truth; it was myself who asked you if you had a thread of your own where you discuss your understanding when I first arrived here. You then bumped this thread as a favor to me. You did not bump it for your own purposes but because I asked you. And yet Stan has disrupted this thread like a troll since right after that time. Not complaining really because everyone here is extended the privilege to post but he really has nothing more to say outside of cheap accusations which do nothing more than disrupt conversation. If he thinks he is "doing God a service" he is woefully mistaken. In fact I say these things herein more for him than for you my peaceful friend. :)

We agree on a lot of things my friend.

What I can not understand is why it took me so long to realize that God made an exact image of himself. It puts every thing in place as far as scripture goes. It is so simple to see yet most do not see it, they do not want to let go and let Jesus lead them. They follow the commandments of men, not God.

StanJ

We agree on a lot of things my friend.

What I can not understand is why it took me so long to realize that God made an exact image of himself. It puts every thing in place as far as scripture goes. It is so simple to see yet most do not see it, they do not want to let go and let Jesus lead them. They follow the commandments of men, not God.

It's called apostasy keypurr and happens when you never believe God in the first place.

StanJ

It "appears"? Wow your self proclaimed AADD really is bad huh? We just had this conversation elsewhere and you already called me a troll. You do not remember? It was then proven that you are in fact the troll. You do not remember posting this image file? Did you read the nursery rhyme Three Billy Goats Gruff? If you are still smelling trolls you really should consider taking my advice for your own sake.

images

keypurr

It's called apostasy keypurr and happens when you never believe God in the first place.

Say what you want Stan, no one really cares. You have displayed your ignorance of scripture over and over again and again. Even the trins see your folly.