What is the express image of God?

keypurr

You are wrong Ben.

John 4:25-26King James Version (KJV)

25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

We finely agree on something BR.

daqq

Which WHO has said to me daqq?
Your onerous posts I lose interest in after a couple of lines, so not I don't pay attention to your posts. They are extremely verbose, and from experience, contain very little truth or relativeness.
If you want to make a point, try making ONE at a time because my AADD gets in the way and prevents me from having ANY desire to read them as you currently post.

I was wondering why you would suddenly admit to having AADD!
But now I have received the reason for your crocodile tears in my inbox. :crackup:

1 John 3:11-15 KJV
11. For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
12. Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
13. Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
14. We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
15. Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

:sheep:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You too will die in your sins just as I did . . .

emoticon-giggling.gif

I see you been down that ole 7 bridges road too my brother.:wave:

thyme sweetened honey

daqq

I see you been down that ole 7 bridges road too my brother.:wave:

thyme sweetened honey

Achiy! (my brother!). Seven heathen nations greater and mightier than the sons of Yisrael: the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven mountains which are seven heads and there are seven kings. And when YHWH thy Elohim shall deliver them before you; you shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; you shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them. Neither shall you make marriages with them, (as in the days of Noah). Your daughter shall you not give unto his son, nor his daughter shall you take for your son. For they will turn away your son from following Me, that they may serve other elohim: so will the anger of YHWH be kindled against you and destroy you suddenly, (in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye!). But thus shall you deal with them; you shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire. For you are an holy people unto YHWH your Elohim: and YHWH your Elohim has chosen you to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth, (Deuteronomy 7:1-6) a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should shew forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvellous light, (Exodus 19:5-6, 1 Peter 2:9). :)

keypurr

Haha, yea, don't leave brother Keypurr out in your mockings, insults, evil speaking, and condescending belittling, because you might be robbing him of some of his reward and all the more reason to rejoice! (Matthew 5:11-12). :)

:angrymob:

Thanks for the support

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
I am not trying to be disruptive or blasphemous. I am just passing along my own opinion.

In a bigger sense, I don't see what the big deal is about this thread.

The express image of God changes with every writer's inspiration. The Bible is full of a wealth of images of Yahweh and they are all different.

StanJ

I was wondering why you would suddenly admit to having AADD!
But now I have received the reason for your crocodile tears in my inbox.

Of course you would, as the concept of being openly honest is beyond you.
I find it amusing that I am the subject of PMs between you and others...just like a bunch of teenage girls. :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Haha, yea, don't leave brother Keypurr out in your mockings, insults, evil speaking, and condescending belittling, because you might be robbing him of some of his reward and all the more reason to rejoice! (Matthew 5:11-12). :)

:angrymob:

How is your Urantia application coming along? There's no reason
they'll not accept it. After all, you fit the lack of reason and logic
necessary!

keypurr

I find it amusing that I am the subject of PMs between you and others...just like a bunch of teenage girls. :rotfl:

Who would waste time discussing you in a PM, Stan?

They might find your posts funny, I know I do.

daqq

Haha, no I do not sit around gossiping about others in PM's. It was not from anyone I know and it was not "good" but I suppose you have probably never received such a message seeing how you are a good little murderer who tows the line for your masters. But like I said before, you cannot stab Spirit with a kitchen knife, so when your appointed time comes let it be said in that day that I did forgive you. Other than that I have nothing more to say about it and will leave you to continue groping in your own self-imposed darkness. :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Haha, no I do not sit around gossiping about others in PM's. It was not from anyone I know and it was not "good" but I suppose you have probably never received such a message seeing how you are a good little murderer who tows the line for your masters. But like I said before, you cannot stab Spirit with a kitchen knife, so when your appointed time comes let it be said in that day that I did forgive you. Other than that I have nothing more to say about it and will leave you to continue groping in your own self-imposed darkness. :)

You do realize that, there's something wrong with you, correct?

daqq

How can you and yours who claim that "Yeshua is God", and claim to follow Paul, neither believe, nor heed, nor adhere, nor do their words and commandments? How can you not see that your judgment of me is nothing more than simply that: your own private judging of another whom you do not know. How can you not see that you are completely outside of the teachings of the Master Teacher Yeshua whom you claim is God? How can you not see that you have put yourself right back under the Law like a foolish and bewitched Galatian? How can you not see that the way in which you walk leads to death because when you judge another you will be judged the same? How can you not see that you walk according to the belly like a serpent, and as that one does you and yours also do, when you judge and accuse others like the Accuser? If there is anything wrong with me by your assessment it is merely because you have no power of persuasion over me, no matter how rude, condescending, and vile you become, and that fact alone appears to be driving you insane. :crackup:

daqq

Also I see you have given me another negative rep so please know that I do not care because I am not here to build a reputation or name for myself. In fact you can go get all of your fellow hatemongers, spiritual sodomites, and murderers to do the same, and I will consider it a badge of honor because you do the same to my Master Teacher Yeshua when you do such things as you continually do to his disciples. :)