ECT WHAT FOUNDATION DID PAUL PREACH UNDER ??

dodge

My point, bro, is that the various sides - including you and I - all believe they have each arrived at the right conclusion.

Simply ask what a body meant by one thing or another; quit jumping to conclusions so easily :chuckle:

Danoh, on this we can agree ! There is your belief and there is my opposing belief, but the only opinion and decree that makes any difference is God's opinion and decrees.

The only thing I have EVER made a test of faith is "faith in Jesus",and in MAD all one sees is a divided faith in "2" Gospels, "2" groups ,no water baptism although Jesus Himself was baptized as an example, Paul also was water baptized,everyone in the NT that was saved was water baptized excluding the thief on the cross who never had the opportunity,no repentance needed though Jesus , Paul, and every Apostle in the NT taught and followed and preached INCLUDING PAUL.

MAD is like a direct opposite of what Jesus and the Apostles actually taught and lived.

SaulToPaul 2

Danoh, on this we can agree ! There is your belief and there is my opposing belief, but the only opinion and decree that makes any difference is God's opinion and decrees.

The only thing I have EVER made a test of faith is "faith in Jesus",and in MAD all one sees is a divided faith in "2" Gospels, "2" groups ,no water baptism although Jesus Himself was baptized as an example, Paul also was water baptized,everyone in the NT that was saved was water baptized excluding the thief on the cross who never had the opportunity,no repentance needed though Jesus , Paul, and every Apostle in the NT taught and followed and preached INCLUDING PAUL.

MAD is like a direct opposite of what Jesus and the Apostles actually taught and lived.

Dodgeism is in error.

DAN P

Hi and when you see and explain 2 Cor 3:13-15 , then to have a opportunity to ADVANCE IN BIBLE THEOLOGY !!

But you can never explain how you were saved , under a 1P 1P program , can you ??

What verse do you use to explain where you go when you DIE ?

Will you use what Paul has written ??

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

DAN P;5035504]Hi and when you see and explain 2 Cor 3:13-15 , then to have a opportunity to ADVANCE IN BIBLR THEOLOGY !!

dan, I have no clue what a biblr is ! If you were trying to spell bible you blew it.

But you can never explain how you were saved , under a 1P 1P program , can you ??

dan, no association with any GROUP has ever gotten anyone saved. Programs do NOT save anyone.

Again and last time: I was saved when I placed my faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. Eph.2:8-9

What verse do you nuse to explain where you go when you DIE ?

Slow down what is a nuse ? If you are trying to say what verse do I "use" then that would be absent from the body present with the Lord.

Will you use what Paul has written ??

absolutely right along with Jesus, Peter, and all of the other Apostles.

DAN P

dan, I have no clue what a biblr is ! If you were trying to spell bible you blew it.

dan, no association with any GROUP has ever gotten anyone saved. Programs do NOT save anyone.

Again and last time: I was saved when I placed my faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. Eph.2:8-9

Slow down what is a nuse ? If you are trying to say what verse do I "use" then that would be absent from the body present with the Lord.

absolutely right along with Jesus, Peter, and all of the other Apostles.

Hi and when you all you ANTI-PAUL have no answers , than you all quote Paul !!

And here I thought that you all ONLY followed Jesus ??

As fat as I just had a new LEN placed into my eye , I do have a DISABILITY until my eyes can COORDINATE and aleast my DISABILITY in not in my reading OR IN EXEGESIS like many on this forum !!

You still have not addressed the PATTERN that Paul laid down in 1 Tim 1:16 and have no IDEA what I mean , do you ??

Maybe if you explained 1 Cor 2:14 !!

Then Acts 16:14 !!

Then Acts 9:6 and KEY word is LORD !!

Then 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Then Rom 10:9 !!

Then Eph 2:8 !!

But you will never see it !!

By the way , Paul was BAPTIZED TWICE , do you see it !!

Blind like Israel !!

dan p

dodge

DAN P;5036056]Hi and when you all you ANTI-PAUL have no answers , than you all quote Paul !!

dan , where do you think Paul got his messages ? That would be from Jesus correct ?

And here I thought that you all ONLY followed Jesus ??

Wasn't that was who Paul said to follow ? Paul followed Jesus and encouraged others to follow Jesus so what is your point.

As fat as I just had a new LEN placed into my eye , I do have a DISABILITY until my eyes can COORDINATE and aleast my DISABILITY in not in my reading OR IN EXEGESIS like many on this forum !!

Hope the lens replacement works good for you dan. Sorry about pointing out some errors. You are doing good considering the circumstances.

My wife had the lens replacement 2 years ago and she sees much better.

You still have not addressed the PATTERN that Paul laid down in 1 Tim 1:16 and have no IDEA what I mean , do you ??

Everything in the scripture that has been turned into a revealed mystery by MAD was answered by jesus and the Apostles. ALL roads lead to Jesus !

Maybe if you explained 1 Cor 2:14 !!

Then Acts 16:14 !!

Then Acts 9:6 and KEY word is LORD !!

Then 1 Cor 12:3 !!

Then Rom 10:9 !!

Then Eph 2:8 !!

But you will never see it !!

By the way , Paul was BAPTIZED TWICE , do you see it !!

Blind like Israel !!

dan, everything was fulfilled in the D.B.R.and ascension which Jesus and all the Apostles believed and taught.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
dan , where do you think Paul got his messages ? That would be from Jesus correct ?

Wasn't that was who Paul said to follow ? Paul followed Jesus and encouraged others to follow Jesus so what is your point.

Hope the lens replacement works good for you dan. Sorry about pointing out some errors. You are doing good considering the circumstances.

Everything in the scripture that has been turned into a revealed mystery by MAD was answered by jesus and the Apostles. ALL roads lead to Jesus !

dan, everything was fulfilled in the D.B.R.and ascension which Jesus and all the Apostles believed and taught.

Mad has a necessary error to add to their list; They have to believe that the savages could be forgiven and God would accept them apart from the knowledge of Christ. An unfortunate necessity to make their theology work but it doesn't because it contradicts the scriptures.

Romans teaches us that there is sufficient evidence of God in creation to condemn these unsophisticated savages but that there is insufficient knowledge in creation to save them.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

DAN P

Mad has a necessary error to add to their list; They have to believe that the savages could be forgiven and God would accept them apart from the knowledge of Christ. An unfortunate necessity to make their theology work but it doesn't because it contradicts the scriptures.

Romans teaches us that there is sufficient evidence of God in creation to condemn these unsophisticated savages but that there is insufficient knowledge in creation to save them.

Hi and there are several passage that I will use as to when Paul received the MYSTERY that is written in Rom 16:25 and in 26 !!

Gal 1:12 reads , For I RECEIVED IT NOT FROM MAN nor was I Taught it but by Revelation of Jesus Christ !!

Gal 1:15 reads , But when God was pleased , the one hasving separated me from my mother's womb and having called me by his Grace !

dan p

glorydaz

Hey, Danoh......er intojoy....stop blaming everything on MAD.

Do we need to stop having discussions on this board because little gossips like you and Danny boy can't resist stirring the pot?

Paul tells us the knowledge of God....even the eternal Godhead (which includes the Lord Jesus Christ) has been revealed and is clearly understood by all men. Which is why we are without excuse. Even those naked savages. Is God unable to speak to them as He did Abraham? Is God unable to show Himself to all of creation?

In short, though, stop blaming MAD for every word that comes out of my mouth, you ignorant looser troll. :down:

DAN P

Hi and here is how people are saved today and Paul has righty spelled it out in 1 Tim 1:16 But for this reason I was given mercy in order that in me FIRST / PROTO Christ Jesus might show forth all longsuffering for a PATTERN OF THE ONES coming to believe on Him unto everlasting life !!

Here is the PATTERN !!

#1 Is in 1 Cor 2:14 , the natural can not under stand God as it is spiritually discerned and is FOOLISHNESS TO ALL people !!

#2 Before anyone believes THE HEART HAS TO OPENED BY God as reference in Acts 16:14 !!

#3 That was happenned in Acts 9:3-6 !!

Many in Israel called Jesus LORD during His earthly ministry and nothing happened , WHY !!

The key is when Paul said Lord what do you wish me to do !

1 Cor 12:3 tells all why it makes a difference ""

No one calls Jesus accursed or CAN say , which is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE and speaks to that time period of Paul !!

Here is the clincher , OR SAY Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit and this means mANY THINGS , one the Jesus is his Lord , and this means Paul has the HOLY SPIRIT !!

Then Rom 10:9 kicks in , If we confess with your mouth Lord Jesus and should believe in your HEART , that God raised Him from the dead , you will be saved !!

Read Rom 10:10 !!

When God opens the HEART Christ gives us the gift of FAITH to believe and be saved !!

God does not have several ways to be saved , only one way by the MYSTERY !!

When you can explain 2 Cor 3:13-17 , then you will advance , and not until then as DURING Paul's time Israel was being FINAL SET ASIDE !!

dan p

Danoh

Actually, the Hybrids as so called "MADs" on here and their Ephesians 2 error would not necessarily hold this view you are asserting MADs have to have.

As I've pointed out on more than one occasion; there are a several different views of so called MAD being represented on here.

There are some similarities in basic understandings between each, followed by a point of departure by each in their own direction from the standard Acts 9 Approach to how one thing or another is studied out in Scripture.

Depends on how well grounded in said standard approach each individual is when they first encounter one seeming perplexity or another.

If well grounded, said individual's Acts 9 Position continues consistent.

If not, they end up at a different view that appears sound only due to where said individual has ended up looking at things from.

The Lord Himself encountered this same kind of issue among His own in their day of His visitation.

Happens in every field and profession in life.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hi and there are several passage that I will use as to when Paul received the MYSTERY that is written in Rom 16:25 and in 26 !!

Gal 1:12 reads , For I RECEIVED IT NOT FROM MAN nor was I Taught it but by Revelation of Jesus Christ !!

Gal 1:15 reads , But when God was pleased , the one hasving separated me from my mother's womb and having called me by his Grace !

dan p

Too bad you don't understand the mysteries of the NT

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hey, Danoh......er intojoy....stop blaming everything on MAD.

Do we need to stop having discussions on this board because little gossips like you and Danny boy can't resist stirring the pot?

Paul tells us the knowledge of God....even the eternal Godhead (which includes the Lord Jesus Christ) has been revealed and is clearly understood by all men. Which is why we are without excuse. Even those naked savages. Is God unable to speak to them as He did Abraham? Is God unable to show Himself to all of creation?

In short, though, stop blaming MAD for every word that comes out of my mouth, you ignorant looser troll. :down:

Delicious

Danoh

Too bad you don't understand the mysteries of the NT

You're still fusing together as one, bro: The Mystery of God (Earthly Realm), with the Mystery of Christ (Heavenly Realm) just because the Mystery of The Father is both as one fullness...eventually.

Danoh

Delicious

Poor thing has always had a chip on her shoulder feeding her, her sense of reality.

Simple solution when that begins to come over you, GD - believe the Scripture as to who God says He has made you in His Son: ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED.

Quit going by your fleshly mind, already; woman!