ECT WHAT FOUNDATION DID PAUL PREACH UNDER ??

DAN P

Hi and the anti-Paul people say that Peter and Paul preached the same message and are writing FAKe NEWS as the Jews were doing to Paul in Gal 1:23 and even when Paul REPUDIATES that RUMOR i

in Gal 2:18 and the the 1P 1P are in a MELT DOWN !!

In Rom 15:20 it reads , And being ambitious to preach the gospel , where Christ was named , in order that I should not build upon FOUNDATION belonging to ANOTHER !!

The other foundation was the one Peter was preaching in 1 Peter 2:5 and 6 !!

This means that Paul and Peter did not preach the same FOUNDATION as Paul preached in 1 Cor 3:10 !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi , and thanks , and we both know we are in the DRIVERS SEAT , especially with verses ,like 2 Cor 12:13-16 and I noticed that they stayed away from any comment as their COMMENTS are ALWAYS FAKE NEWS as Gal 1:23 and Gal 2:18 prove to also be FAKE NEWS !!

Here I meant 2 Cor 3:13-17 !!

Dispensationalism RULES and they are UPSET !!

dan p

Last edited:

Interplanner

Hi and the anti-Paul people say that Peter and Paul preached the same message and are writing FAKe NEWS as the Jews were doing to Paul in Gal 1:23 and even when Paul REPUDIATES that RUMOR i

In Rom 15:20 it reads , And being ambitious to preach the gospel , where Christ was named , in order that I should not build upon FOUNDATION belonging to ANOTHER !!

This means that Paul and Peter did not preach the same FOUNDATION as Paul preached in 1 Cor 3:10 !!

dan p

No, foundation in this sense means established believers, not established doctrine.

Danoh

No, foundation in this sense means established believers, not established doctrine.

Nope...

Acts 16:6 Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, 16:7 After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not. 16:8 And they passing by Mysia came down to Troas.

Why had the Spirit forbid them to build or establish assemblies in parts of those areas there?

1 Peter 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

Those parts in those areas, were not his responsibility to gospelize.

Thus, the following from Paul to the Romans - in light of the above...

Romans 15:14 And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another. 15:15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God, 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. 15:17 I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God. 15:18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. 15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation: 15:21 But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand. 15:22 For which cause also I have been much hindered from coming to you. 15:23 But now having no more place in these parts, and having a great desire these many years to come unto you; 15:24 Whensoever I take my journey into Spain, I will come to you: for I trust to see you in my journey, and to be brought on my way thitherward by you, if first I be somewhat filled with your company.

DAN P

Hi and I just like to break BUBBLES like yours are SO EASY !!

FOUNDATION / THEMELIOS a translitered word means :

#1, Laid down a foundation !

#2, First principles !

#3 Some thing put down !!

#4 , Beginning !

#5 , System of TRUTH !!

The Greek word I HAVE LAID in 1 Cor 3:10 is in the Greek PERFECT TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD of it being a FACT >

This means that when Paul LAID this foundation , in the AORIST TENSE and then it is always in the CONTINUOUS mode of action FOREVER !!

Look at the Greek text and tell me I am wrong , if you can ??

dan p

Last edited:

DAN P

Hi and where did you come up with this sense OR non-sense ??

FOUNDATION / THEMELIOS means foundation and believers build on this foundation with Gold , sliver and costly stones !!

dan p

SaulToPaul 2

Hi and where did you come up with this sense OR non-sense ??

FOUNDATION / THEMELIOS means foundation and believers build on this foundation with Gold , sliver and costly stones !!

dan p

He made it up, gleaned it from a commentary, or saw it on Daystar.

andyc

Well in the UK the 1P is still legal tender. The 1/2 P has been in meltdown for decades now.

dan p

Peter was not talking about a foundation.
Eph 2:19-20 will give you a problem I think.

dodge

What gospel did Paul preach to those in the synagogues?

Surely he did not preach the gospel of the uncircumcision then, did he?

Paul preached the same faith he had sought to destroy !

Gal 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

DAN P

Well in the UK the 1P is still legal tender. The 1/2 P has been in meltdown for decades now.

Peter was not talking about a foundation.
Eph 2:19-20 will give you a problem I think.

Hi and in 1 Peter 2:6 " Behold , I lay in Sion a CHIEF corner stone and the Greek word AKROGONIAIOS means the CONER STONE of a FOUNDATION !!

dan p

andyc

Hi and in 1 Peter 2:6 " Behold , I lay in Sion a CHIEF corner stone and the Greek word AKROGONIAIOS means the CONER STONE of a FOUNDATION !!

dan p

Christ is the foundation, and along with the prophets and apostles, and then gentiles on top of that, according to Paul as part of the same building.
Congratulations, you defeated your own argument.

DAN P

Christ is the foundation, and along with the prophets and apostles, and then gentiles on top of that, according to Paul as part of the same building.
Congratulations, you defeated your own argument.

Hi and where does it say that ?

Better read 1 Cor 3:10-23 and only Paul has LAID this foundation and not Peter !!

As Jesus said in Matt 16:16 and upon this ROCK / PETRA ( JESUS ) I will build my EKKLESIA / ASSEMBLY !!

dan p

Danoh

A comparison of what Luke relates in Acts 17 Paul had preached at Thessalonica, with all that Paul relates he had taught them in 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, shows he had taught them much of what is considered Body Truth (within actual Mid-Acts, that is).

DAN P

A comparison of what Luke relates in Acts 17 Paul had preached at Thessalonica, with all that Paul relates he had taught them in 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, shows he had taught them much of what is considered Body Truth (within actual Mid-Acts, that is).

Hi and what Paul preached to them is found in Acts 17:1-3 !!

And that this Jesus whom I proclaim to you is the CHRIST or annointed one or the MESSIAH !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

Why didn't you answer my question?

Jerry Shugart

Paul preached the same faith he had sought to destroy !

Gal 1:22 And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ:
Gal 1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.

Why do you pretend that you actually believe the Bible?

The faith which Paul once attempted to destroy was contained in the gospel which the Twelve preached at Luke 9:6. You know, that gospel which said nothing about the purpose of the Lord Jesus' death upon the Cross.

That is not the same gospel of which Paul speaks about at 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, a gospel which cannot be preached apart from the Lord Jesus' death upon the Cross.

So anyone with the slightest degree of Spiritual discernment understands that one gospel said nothing about the Cross but the other one does. That means that "two" different gospels were preached.

T-W-O!