What Does it Mean to be Born Again?

Gurucam

Peter was forgiven. Don’t you know that?

How do you ever get that we do not have to be cleaned of our sins first before Jesus lives inside us and we in him?

John 13:8 "No," said Peter, "you shall never wash my feet." Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no part with me."

Exactly where did you get the idea that Peter was forgiven? Seems certain that Peter/Satan and Co. feed you that foolishness/deception.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms very clearly that Jesus identified Peter to be Satan and also tells us why Peter was Satan:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Clearly Peter and his church continued to savor the things of man and not the things of God. It is widely know that up to this day Popes advise their flocks to ignore internal spirit/intuitive knowing and accept only those things which are confirmed through one carnal physical senses.

Intuition are the faculties of one's spirit. These relate to things of God and knowing the things of God.

Physical senses are the faculties of our physical body. These related to things of man and knowing the things of man.

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Peter/Satan and their church stood for the opposite of every thing that Jesus stood for in his Christians church. They remain Satanic and continued to savor the things of man and not the things of God.

Satan/peter and their church have huge property holding every where. They have their own city, their own bank and their own money. They are a very huge material establishment who has all their treasures on earth and none in heaven. This is just like Peter, when Jesus identified him to be Satan:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Indeed, Jesus knew that Peter was Satan and he appointed him to a church:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

However the above was not the only church which Jesus established. Jesus also established another system/church as exemplified by Paul. This other church is for people who ceased being 'the dead' and became spiritually aware people and Christians in their current life time:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter

Therefore it is critical that one firmly established which church of Jesus was rendered onto Peter who was identified to be Satan, by Jesus. Fact is Jesus would anchored only his Satanic church on Peter/Satan. The following defined Jesus' Satanic Church in all clarity:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Clearly the above defines a church that was established by Jesus. Clearly the above is Jesus' Satanic church where people are sent so that their spirits may be saved in His day. And indeed, the Holy KJV N.T. confirmed, very clearly that:

Jesus appointed Peter who he identified to be Satan to anchor the above church were 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead) would be sent so that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above is the commission for 'the dead who bury their dead'. This is according to Jesus second stated agenda of 'let the dead bury their dead'. This is Jesus' Satanic agenda, under Satan/Peter.

Jesus' first and other agenda was and continue to be, 'follow me'. This is Jesus' Christian agenda/commission:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

The Christian commission is anchored on the example of Paul. Peter has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christian commission.

The basic and very important difference between Peter and Paul is that: Peter knew and communed with only the physical Jesus and the physical Jesus gave Peter his church/commission. And indeed Peter's church and commission is physical/carnally based for spiritually dead people. The dead cannot follow Jesus.

Catholics are still at the very elementary level of needing to have their spirits saved. They cannot follow Jesus. Following Jesus is about being led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned in real time by searching one's own heart/spirit.

Catholics are 'the (spiritually) dead who bury each other in hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter. They are not spiritually awaken/spiritually aware (i.e. their spirits are not yet saved). One can commune with the Spirit of Jesus only through one's own heart/spirit. One has to awakened to/aware of one's own heart/spirit in order to search one's own heart/spirit, so as to know and have communion with, the Spirit of Jesus.

Therefore Catholics cannot have communion with the Spirit of Jesus and therefore they cannot be led by the Spirit of Jesus. This is the fundamental basis of Christianity. Therefore Catholics cannot be and are not Christians.

On the other hand Paul knew and communed with the Spirit Jesus (well after Jesus rose to spirit heaven, clad only in His Spirit body). Paul got his commission from the Spirit Jesus. Paul commission/church is spirit and Spirit based for spiritually aware people (i.e. those who are not the 'spiritually' dead). Such people can have live communion with the Spirit Jesus. They can follow Jesus.

Additionally, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms very clearly that Jesus expected Peter and his church to remain Satan right up until the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus knew that Peter was Satan and Jesus knew that Peter and his church would remain Satan (right up until the day of the Lord Jesus).

Indeed, Jesus established His Satanic church under Peter. People are sent to Satan/Peter & Co. so that their spirit may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

The spirits of Catholics (i.e. the people in Satan/Peter's church) are not save in their present life time. They are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter with unsaved spirits, to wait until the 'still to come' 'day of the Lord Jesus'.

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above defined Jesus' Satanic church which was to be anchored by Peter/Satan. And remain until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

Notice that the above revelation says 'may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus'. Therefore there is no guarantee that the spirits of Catholics will be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above revelation ago instructed Satan/Peter & Co. to bury their spiritually dead people, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter to wait indefinitely on the day of the Lord Jesus. The day of the Lord is Jesus is that day when Jesus returns in a human physical body to 'shout' out to physically dead and buried Catholics, to rise out of their graves and so their spirits may be save at that still to come time.

Of course, up to this day, Satan/Peter & Co. obeyed the above instruction. When their charges (Catholics) die physically they willingly bury them inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, to wait indefinitely on the day of Lord Jesus when their spirit may be saved.

People whose spirit must be saved 'in the still to come' day of the Lord Jesus are sent to Satan/Peter & Co.. These are spiritually dead people, also called 'the dead who bury their dead'.

People whose spirits must be saved are 'the dead'. They are 'dead' to their spirits. These people have to wait until the day of the Lord Jesus so that their spirits may be saved. These is no guarantee that their spirit will be saved.

The above means that Satan/Peter's church is comprised of only 'the dead who bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die.

While the follower of Satan/Peter's church (i.e. Catholics) live on earth, they are given the hope that when they physically die and are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, Jesus will return in some (still to come) day to shout out to them to rise out of their graves in hell inside the earth.

Therefore the people in Satan/Peter's church are quite literally and plainly, 'the dead who bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. They are not the one's who follow Jesus.

Indeed, Jesus had, advertised and practice two agendas for two different sets/types of people. These were:

Those who follow Jesus, become Christians (not Catholics). They are converted and healed by Jesus in their current life time:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be converted is to become awakened to/aware of one's own spirit. This is the passage where by 'the dead' is transformed to one whose heart/spirit is no longer waxed gross/covered over. To be converted means that one's spirit is saved in one's current life time. Only such a person can be healed by Jesus. When such a person dies, physically, his spirit is already saved.

This means that when such people (i.e. converted people) die physically, they continue to be aware of their own heart/spirit. Then, they separate from their dead physical body, clad only in their spirit bodies.

(Converted people do not remain unaware/spiritually dead, in their dead physical bodies. They are not buried inside the earth together with their dead physical bodies like Catholics.

When spiritually dead people (Catholics) die physically, they are totally unaware. They remain in their dead physical bodies. Then at burial, they stay with and are dragged by, their dead physical bodies, into the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.)

Spiritually aware people and Christians are unlike Catholics, whose spirit are not yet saved when they die. When Catholics die (physically) they are totally unaware in their dead physical bodies. They stay (unaware) in and are buried together with, their dead physical bodies, inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter to wait indefinitely on the return of Jesus in a human physical body to should out to them to rise out theirs graves so that they spirits may be saved.

"May be" suggest that saving their spirit is very 'iffy'.

Christians are totally different. They go though a totally different path.

Fact is (apart from Jesus being Lord of all) Christians can do better things than Jesus Christ. They can, in the very least, rise to spirit heaven, in three day after physical death, to be like angels in heaven. Christians are never buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, for an indefinite stay, like Catholics:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Catholics are not those who follow Jesus. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Exactly where did you get the idea that Peter was forgiven? Seems certain that Peter/Satan and Co. feed you that foolishness/deception.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms very clearly that Jesus expected Peter and his church to remain Satan right up until the day of the Lord Jesus.

Jesus knew that Peter was Satan and Jesus knew that Peter and his church would remain Satan (right up until the day of the Lord Jesus).

Indeed, Jesus established His Satanic church under Peter. People are sent to Satan/Peter & Co. so that their spirit may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

The spirits of Catholics (i.e. the people in Satan/Peter's church) are not save in their present life time. They are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter with unsaved spirits, to wait until the 'still to come' 'day of the Lord Jesus'.

The above defined Jesus' Satanic church which was to be anchored by Peter/Satan. And remain until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

Notice that the above revelation says 'may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus'. Therefore there is no guarantee that the spirits of Catholics will be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above revelation ago instructed Satan/Peter & Co. to bury their spiritually dead people, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter to wait indefinitely on the day of the Lord Jesus. The day of the Lord is Jesus is that day when Jesus returns in a human physical body to 'ahout' out to physically dead and buried Catholics, to rise out of their graves and so their spirits may be save at that still to come time.

Of course, up to this day, Satan/Peter & Co. obeyed the above instruction. When their charges (Catholics) die physically they willingly bury them inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, to wait indefinitely on the day of Lord Jesus when their spirit may be saved.

People whose spirit must be saved 'in the still to come' day of the Lord Jesus are sent to Satan/Peter & Co.. These are spiritually dead people, also called 'the dead who bury their dead'.

People whose spirits must be saved are 'the dead'. They are 'dead' to their spirits. These people have to wait until the day of the Lord Jesus so that their spirits may be saved. These is no guarantee that their spirit will be saved.

The above means that Satan/Peter's church is comprised of only 'the dead who bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, when they die.

While the follower of Satan/Peter's church (i.e. Catholics) live on earth, they are given the hope that when they physically die and are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, Jesus will return in some (still to come) day to shout out to them to rise out of their graves in hell inside the earth.

Therefore the people in Satan/Peter's church are quite literally and plainly, 'the dead who bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. They are not the one's who follow Jesus.

Indeed, Jesus had, advertised and practice two agendas for two different sets/types of people. These were:

Those who follow Jesus, becomes Christians (not Catholics). They are converted and healed by Jesus in their current life time:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be converted is to become awakened to/aware of one's own spirit. This is the passage where by 'the dead' is transformed to one whose heart/spirit is no longer waxed gross/covered over. To be converted means that one's spirit is saved in one's current life time. Only such a person can be healed by Jesus. When such a person dies, physically, his spirit is already saved.

This means that such people (i.e. converted people) die physically. They continue to be aware of their own heart/spirit. Then, they separate from their dead physical body, clad only in their spirit bodies.

(Converted people do not remain unaware/spiritually dead in their dead physical bodies to be buried inside the earth together with their dead physical bodies like Catholics). When spiritually dead people die physically, they are totally unaware. They remain in their dead physical bodies. Then at burial, they stay with and are dragged by their dead physical bodies, into the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The above is unlike Catholics whose spirit are not yet saved when they die. When Catholics die (physically) they are totally unaware in their dead physical bodies. Thy stay with are buried together with their dead physical bodies, inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter to wait indefinitely on the return of Jesus in a human physical body to should out to them to rise out theirs graves so that they spirits may be saved.

"May be" suggest that saving their spirit is very 'iffy'.

Fact is (apart from Jesus being Lord of all) Christians can do do better things than Jesus Christ. They can, in the very least, rise to spirit heaven, in three day after physical death to be like angels in heaven. Christians are never buried in side the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, for an indefinite stay, like Catholics:

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Catholics are not those who follow Jesus. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

I don't get how you can keep calling Peter 'Satan' and blame him for the Catholic religion.

You might be too far gone to be helped.

If you could humble yourself and repent then there is hope.

Gurucam

I don't get how you can keep calling Peter 'Satan' and blame him for the Catholic religion.

You might be too far gone to be helped.

If you could humble yourself and repent then there is hope.

I did not call Peter, Satan, the Lord Jesus did so, for the edification of all of us (with 'ears to hear' and 'eyes to read').

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Jesus also set up a Satanic church:

Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)

Only Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus. And Peter was appointed, by Jesus, to anchor a church. And Jesus established a church under Satan.

Who but Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan, was appointed to lead Jesus Satanic Church where 'the dead' (i.e. those whose spirit must be saved) are sent?

Clearly Jesus expected Peter/Satan's church to exist as a Satanic church (where the dead are sent), until the (sill to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

If Peter was forgiven, then it means that Peter would cease being Satan. And then Jesus' Satanic church where the dead are sent, would be with out a leader and successive leaders. This was not to be. Jesus Satanic church under Satan/Peter and successive similar leaders were to continue until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

How must of the Holy KJV N.T. will you guys change so as to justify your Antichrist/Satanic positions.

You are simply in denial of Jesus and Truth. You are on the left side of Jesus:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Peter, his people and his church cannot help you, if going to heaven is your wish. This is your last days in which you have to drop Peter & Co. and their hype and accept Jesus.

I very humbly accept the words of Jesus and not those of Peter/Satan. You are well advised to do the same.

Indeed, who but a Satan operative (and a very foolish person) will seek to have one ignore Jesus and instead believe Peter/Satan & Co..

Clearly Peter/Satan & Co. (and you) are wolves in sheep clothing:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

To back-up the above a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Clearly people who achieve eternal life cannot be in a church were the dead bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, to wait indefinitely, on the some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus (i.e. when Jesus will supposedly rerun in a physical body to shout out to them to 'rise out of their graves'. Is this not the practice among Catholics in and out of Catholic churches? I ask in all honesty.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew; 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

A billion strong Catholics, who all share the same ideas, cannot be 'a chosen few'. They cannot be 'the chosen few". At no venue can a billion people be a few.

A billion strong Catholics must be the 'many' who were deceived by false prophets and do not make it.

Please wake-up to the plainly stated facts/Truth in the Holy KJV N.T.. Resist wolves in sheep clothing who are clearly deceiving you. Resist Satan and embrace Jesus.

Absolutely nothing in the above is from me. It is all from Jesus as clearly and literally recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. . . . and indeed I humbly accept the words of Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T.

Here I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T. for the edification (according to the Holy KJV N.T) of the few who read my posts.

Where did you get the idea that Peter was 'forgiven' and 'one must be cleansed"? Please provide quote from the Holy KJV N.T.

In the mean time 'follow Jesus' and not Peter/Satan & Co.. They say and promote different things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqN9aS2S3L0&list=PLNBxCTIUVE70YD3Mnlcm9nYX0_U5gKghF&index=21

Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus. To follow Jesus you have to reach him, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, within your own heart/spirit.

Jesus did not leave Peter/Satan as any vicar of Christ.

Jesus, through His Spirit, maintains direct intuitive communion with all Christians and informs and guides them directly, through each of their own spirits/hearts.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
4 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Ephesians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Clearly it will take Satan and his operatives, to seek to get between Christians and Jesus.

Few have been as Antichrist and Satanic as the Peter/Satan & Co. and the Catholic institution.

Last edited:

God's Truth

I did not call Peter, Satan, the Lord Jesus did so, for the edification of all of us (with 'ears to hear' and 'eyes to read').

Only Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus. And Peter was appointed, by Jesus, to anchor a church. And Jesus established a church under Satan.

Who but Peter, who Jesus identified to be Satan, was appointed to lead Jesus Satanic Church where 'the dead' (i.e. those whose spirit must be saved) are sent?

Clearly Jesus expected Peter/Satan's church to exist as a Satanic church (where the dead are sent), until the (sill to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

If Peter was forgiven, then it means that Peter would cease being Satan. And then Jesus' Satanic church where the dead are sent, would be with out a leader and successive leaders. This was not to be. Jesus Satanic church under Satan/Peter and successive similar leaders were to continue until the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

How must of the Holy KJV N.T. will you guys change so as to justify your Antichrist/Satanic positions.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Peter, his people and his church cannot help you, if going to heaven is your wish. This is your last days in which you have to drop Peter & Co. and their hype and accept Jesus.

I very humbly accept the words of Jesus and not those of Peter/Satan. You are well advised to do the same.

Indeed, who but a Satan operative (and a very foolish person) will seek to have one ignore Jesus and instead believe Peter/Satan & Co..

15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

To back-up the above a billion strong Catholics cannot be the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Clearly people who achieve eternal life cannot be in a church were the dead bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, to wait indefinitely, on the some still to come, day of the Lord Jesus (i.e. when Jesus will supposedly rerun in a physical body to shout out to them to 'rise out of their graves'. Is this not the practice among Catholics in and out of Catholic churches? I ask in all honesty.

A billion strong Catholics, who all share the same ideas, cannot be 'a chosen few'. They cannot be 'the chosen few". At no venue can a billion people be a few.

A billion strong Catholics must be the 'many' who were deceived by false prophets and do not make it.

Please wake-up to the plainly stated facts/Truth in the Holy KJV N.T.. Resist wolves in sheep clothing who are clearly deceiving you. Resist Satan and embrace Jesus.

Absolutely nothing in the above is from me. It is all from Jesus as clearly and literally recorded in the Holy KJV N.T. . . . and indeed I humbly accept the words of Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T.

Here I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T. for the edification (according to the Holy KJV N.T) of the few who read my posts.

Where did you get the idea that Peter was 'forgiven' and 'one must be cleansed"? Please provide quote from the Holy KJV N.T.

In the mean time 'follow Jesus' and not Peter/Satan & Co.. They say and promote different things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqN9aS2S3L0&list=PLNBxCTIUVE70YD3Mnlcm9nYX0_U5gKghF&index=21

Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus. To follow Jesus you have to reach him, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, within your own heart/spirit.

Jesus, through His Spirit, maintains direct intuitive communion with all Christians and informs and guides them directly, through each of their own spirits/hearts.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

4 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Clearly it will take Satan and his operatives, to seek to get between Christians and Jesus.

Few have been as Antichrist and Satanic as the Peter/Satan & Co. and the Catholic institution.

Jesus forgave Peter.

You are badly mistaken.

God's Truth

Jesus forgave Peter.

You are badly mistaken.

You think Jesus wants Satan to feed his sheep?

What's wrong with you?

Gurucam

Jesus forgave Peter.

You are badly mistaken.

You think Jesus wants Satan to feed his sheep?

What's wrong with you?

You do not seem to take Jesus to his word in the following:

Also, quite conveniently, you also seem to ignore the first part of the following revelation and take Jesus to his word only in the second part of this revelation:

John: 21 King James Version (KJV)
15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Jesus knew Peter would deny him three time before night was cleared. And Peter proved Jesus totally correct.

In this other occasion Jesus asked Peter three times, 'do you love me?'. Why would Jesus bring up this question and ask this question three time, if not to indicate to everyone that he (Jesus)) did not take Peter to his word?

Jesus asked Peter this question three time to convey a massage to other humans. These three same questions were asked, not because Jesus did not know the answer to this question. Jesus knew that Peter continue to be Satan/one of 'the dead' who is not capable of love. Jesus did this as a message for others. Jesus wanted to convey that Peter was still Satan/'the dead' and therefore not capable of loving.

The above does not stand alone. The following supports that Peter was Satan/'the dead'.

Additionally, Jesus had, declared and pursued two different agendas as follows:

Clearly Peter arrogantly believed that he was first among the disciples. Peter would not accept second-fiddle.

Peter believed that he was given to 'follow Jesus' and not 'the dead who bury their dead'.

However look at the the facts. Jesus identified Peter to be Satan. Jesus appointed Peter to anchor a church. And Jesus established a church under Satan where the dead are sent so that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. This is a continuing church, i.e. until the day of Lord Jesus. This is clearly Satan/Peter's church.

And indeed in Peter/Satan's church, all follower are 'the dead' when they die. Their spirit are not saved. Their spirit may be saved only in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

When they physically die, they are still 'the (spiritually) dead'. When they die, physically, they are buried together with their dead physical bodies, inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter to wait indefinitely on Jesus to return at some still to come day and shout out to them to rise out of their graves.

The above is how the dead bury their dead. They are not the ones who 'follow Jesus'.

Therefore Satan/Peter & Co. and their church are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

However given Peter Satanic nature and his over estimated self determined importance, Jesus could not be truthful to Peter.

Indeed Peter was 'self-righteously sure that he was the one to 'follow Jesus' and anchor and lead Jesus' 'follow me' church. However Peter commission was the 'let the dead bury their dead' church.

Fact is Paul was to come later and anchor Jesus 'follow me' commission.

Therefore Jesus had to fool-up and play-up to Peter so as to have Peter unwittingly serve His (i.e Jesus') second agenda which is 'let the dead bury their dead'. Jesus had to trick Satan/Peter into going to hell, himself and then Jesus had to trick Peter's church (popes and all) to continue to bury their peers and follower inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter'.

Jesus' aim was to eventually fill the surface of with only those who actually follow him. These are the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Jesus people.

The spiritually dead are not carded to inherit the surface of earth, in God's kingdom of heaven.

All the dead (i.e. those whose spirit must be saved) are carded to be buried inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus. This meant that Peter was among 'the dead' (the spiritually dead).

However Peter did not accept this identity. Peter believed that he was head honcho. Jesus had to appease, contain and control Peter who was clearly not fit to be any thing other than Satan. Peter posed a similar threat to Jesus as the Jews.

However Peter was already in Jesus inner circle. Jesus had to cunningly appease, contain and control Peter on Peter's Satanic, spiritually dead terms.

Peter had to have a church. Jesus simply tricked Peter & Co. into serving His second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'. The rest is history Jesus tricked Peter/Satan and his church into burying their charges (who are 'the dead') inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter with the rather open promise that their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

2000 odd years have passed and Jesus has not return in a human physical body to call out to any diseased pope or Catholic, all of who are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Fact is the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus (who gave Satan/Peter his church/commission) was not the Lord. The physical 'seen. and temporal son of man Jesus was not that consequential. One could blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven:

Matthew 12:31-32King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus (who gave Satan/Peter his church/commission) was simply a sign for the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus who is the Lord in spirit heaven.

The physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who was not the Lord) was a sign for the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Lord Jesus. There will be no return of the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. There will be no more sign.

Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus.

2 Corinthians; 3 King James Version (KJV)

There will be no return of the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus who is not the Lord and who was simply a sign. There will be no more signs.

Matthew 12 King James Version (KJV)
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Up to the very end, Peter sough physically discernible signs for spirit event. Fact is Jesus rose to spirit heaven clad only in His 'not seen' and eternal Spirit, Son of God body. Of course Satan/Peter need a physically discernible sign.

Of course, Jesus obliged Peter and other similar Satanic, spiritually dead people by materializing a physical body and rising to a cloud beyond their physical sight so as to demonstrate (to spiritually dead people) the spirit event of Him (Jesus) rising to spirit heaven clad only in hie not seen Spirit body.

1 Corinthians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

All event, Peter reconfirmed again and again his continuing Satanic/spiritually dead state by requesting physical validation for all things, from the Lord Jesus, even after Jesus was only in Spirit form.

The above revelation say that those who required signs (i.e. physical validation for spirit events) are an evil and adulterous generation.

Paul was different. Paul discerned and communed with the Spirit of Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The above say that if one blaspheme the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord in and from heaven) one sahll be forgiven. Forgiveness is guaranteed.

What can one say about Peter and popes. They are simply fooling their charges into fearing them. They have absolutely no power, except the use of brute-force, 'dictator style'.

. . . and indeed none of them are in heaven. They are all buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter with the hope that their spirit may be saved, in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

The sad fact is those in the church of Satan/Peter are not guaranteed to even have their spirit saved, in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. Their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

However those who blaspheme the physical Jesus shall be forgiven.

And indeed Paul blasphemed both, the physical seen and temporal son of man Jesus and Peter's church which the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus established (for 'the dead'). And Paul was not only forgiven, he was given Jesus' Christian commission.

Blaspheming Peter's church seem to be a right of passage, in order to graduate to be called to be Christians. Indeed one has to awaken to the fact that Peter's church is Satanic/carnal/physical/for 'the dead', before one can be called to be Christian which requires one to be spiritually awakened/spiritually aware/spiritually actualized.

Awaken foolish Catholics and come onto Jesus and Christianity. You guys are very far from the best thing since sliced-bread. The Catholic church is for 'the dead who bury their dead'. The Catholic church is not for those who follow Jesus.

Most probably, you guys have not even awakened to the fact that Jesus had, declared, promoted and pursued two agendas:

Last edited:

God's Truth

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)

The above say that if one blaspheme the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus (who is not the Lord in and from heaven) one sahll be forgiven. Forgiveness is guaranteed.

What can one say about Peter and popes. They are simply fooling their charges into fearing them. They have absolutely no power, except the use of brute-force, 'dictator style'.

. . . and indeed none of them are in heaven. They are all buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter with the hope that their spirit may be saved, in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

The sad fact is those in the church of Satan/Peter are not guaranteed to even have their spirit saved, in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus. Their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus:

However those who blaspheme the physical Jesus shall be forgiven.

And indeed Paul blasphemed both, the physical seen and temporal son of man Jesus and Peter's church which the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus established (for 'the dead'). And Paul was not only forgiven, he was given Jesus' Christian commission.

Blaspheming Peter's church seem to be a right of passage, in order to graduate to be called to be Christians. Indeed one has to awaken to the fact that Peter's church is Satanic/carnal/physical/for 'the dead', before one can be called to be Christian which requires one to be spiritually awakened/spiritually aware/spiritually actualized.

Awaken foolish Catholics and come onto Jesus and Christianity. You guys are very far from the best thing since sliced-bread. The Catholic church is for 'the dead who bury their dead'. The Catholic church is not for those who follow Jesus.

Most probably, you guys have not even awakened to the fact that Jesus had, declared, promoted and pursued two agendas:

Deliver the flesh unto Satan is about repenting to God so you can be saved.

Gurucam

Deliver the flesh unto Satan is about repenting to God so you can be saved.

. . . so you accept that Peter was Satan to whom the dead are to be sent so their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus, according to:

The above says 'such a one is delivered to Satan for the destruction of the flesh' ... so that 'the spirit may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

Clearly the spirits of those who are sent to Satan/Peter are not saved (any which way). At the very best, the spirits of those who are sent to Satan/Peter may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

At any event you are simply making-up what you want.

Where did you get the idea, 'Deliver the flesh unto Satan'?

And were did you get the idea that 'Deliver the flesh unto Satan is about repenting to God so you can be saved.'

Fact is, the destruction of one's flesh give rise to saving one's spirit. This is not salvation and deliverance.

Saving of one's spirit is not salvation. Saving of one's spirit is simply to be converted from being 'the dead' (i.e. one whose heart/spirit is waxed gross/covered over) to being awakened to/aware of, one's own spirit (one whose spirit is no longer waxed gross/covered over). This is simply the quickening of one's own heart/spirit.

After being 'converted' one must still be healed by Jesus, in order to be saved and delivered. No one comes onto God but through Jesus. No one is aved without out going through Jesus who since 2000 odd years ago is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Since 2000 odd years ago Jesus is clad in only His Spirit body as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

And one can know Jesus only through one's heart/spirit. This is why one's must awaken to/become aware of one's own spirit. This is the saving of one's spirit.

1 Corinthians 2 King James Version (KJV)

Being healed by Jesus is anchored on communing with and being led by, the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's no longer waxed gross/covered over heart/spirit).

Only a Satanic/Antichrist person will seek to leave out this part, involving the Spirit of Jesus and foolishly claim that by 'Delivering one's flesh to Satan, one is saved. Clearly this is a foolish attempt to elevate Satan to a position well beyond his capacity, interest and character.

Being healed by Jesus is about achieving live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through one's no longer waxed gross/covered over heart/spirit and being led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit:

Of course Peter and his church will have no clue about spirit and Spirit things. They are all Satanic/carnal/physical.

Sending the dead to Peter/Satan is solely because Peter/Satan will eventually bury them inside the earth in hell. This is to serve Jesus second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'. This is why Jesus established a church anchored by Satan/Peter. This was to deceive the dead into peacefully and willingly bury each other inside the earth, with Satan/Peter (who they esteem).

Peter was the first pope. In true Catholic style he was buried inside the earth in hell. And since then Peter/Satan has been receiving all other popes and Catholics inside the earth, in hell. They were all led to believe that Jesus will return in the flesh, some (still to come) day to save their spirits. Seems that Satan/Peter misunderstood it all or he was simply fooled-up by Jesus.

For indeed 2000 odd years has passed and Jesus has not returned in a physical body to shout out to them to rise out of their graves. They are all still inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

This is how Jesus got rid of the dead effectively and peacefully. He did it through Satan/Peter and his church.

Jesus gave them the 'iffy' promise that their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. These Catholics misread that to mean, their spirit will be saved.

Fact is if Jesus never return in a physical body, he broke no promise. No love is lost. Jesus promise was that their spirits may be saved. This is the same as, their spirit may not be saved.

Last edited:

Gurucam

People's spirits are saved when they awaken to/become aware of, their spirits. Those who are not awakened to/aware of their spirits are 'the dead'. They were sent to Peter/Satan so that they might be awaken to their spirits.

However Jesus knew that Peter would fail his charges. Jesus knew that the followers of Peter/Satan would not awaken to their spirit. And they will die as unaware/spiritually dead people, just as they came to Peter/Satan. And so they will be buried inside the earth, in hell.

So Jesus promised that their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Fact is the art and/or science of transforming 'the dead' to awareness of their spirit, is a mystery of or key to, God's kingdom of heaven. And indeed Peter/Satan got these keys. However Jesus did not hold out much hope for Peter/Satan succeeding in transform the dead to spiritual awareness.

Jesus knew that Satan/Peter would be the dead who bury his peers and followers. This is why Jesus promised that the spirits of the followers of Satan/Peter's church may be saved in the 'day of the Lord Jesus'.

The aim is to bring God's kingdom, as it it is in spirit heaven, to the surface of earth:

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

The mystery of or key to, God's kingdom of heaven is that one must be converted (become awaken to/awre of, one's own heart/spirit). Then one must search one's own heart/spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in ind for one to know, pray for, say and do. Then be led into all of one's works by precisely this, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is anchored in searching one's own heart/spirit. The instruction is to seek ye first the kingdom of God that is within.

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Therefore this is all about doing an inward search, first. This is not about hearing or reading scriptures first.

This is about doing an inward search. And this is therefore, very consistent with the fact that one's spirit body is also called one's inward man.

The fact is awakening to/becoming aware of one's own heart/spirit is about an inward search. This is about meditation. However meditation alone will not saved and deliver one. Meditation will simply awaken one to one's own spirit/heart.

On cannot stand only on being awakened to/aware of one's heart/spirit. Fact is bad things can arise out of one's saved/awakened heart/spirit:

Matthew 15:19King James Version (KJV)
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

After being converted (i.e. after having one's spirit saved) there is another step to becoming saved and delivered. To be saved and delivered one must become an adopted child of God. And this is possible only by having live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession within one's own heart/spirit and being led by this Spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

It seems clearly evident that Peter did not love or even like Jesus. Jesus confirmed this fact when he asked Peter three time 'do you love me?'

And, of course, without love for Jesus one get no knowledge from the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit:

In confirmation of the above, Peter & Co. installed Mother Mary as their central figure. Mother Mary contributed only the earthly/physical side to the physical Jesus. Satan/Peter & Co. went backwards in time to esteeming physicality instead of going forward in time to esteem the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercessor (Who, since 2000 odd years ago, is the Lord from and in, heaven).

Clearly Catholics are doomed. And indeed this not because of Satan/Peter. It is because Catholics are simply foolish and blinded, born out of actual (silent) self-righteousness and the consuming desire to be self righteous.

Satan/Peter simply meet Catholics at their foolish level and rule over them.

Fact is the chosen few authentic Christians are different. They are ruled over only, directly and individually, by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

Last edited:

God's Truth

. . . so you accept that Peter was Satan to whom the dead are to be sent so their spirits may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus, according to:

The above says 'such a one is delivered to Satan for the destruction of the flesh' ... so that 'the spirit may be saved in the (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus.

Clearly the spirits of those who are sent to Satan/Peter are not saved (any which way). At the very best, the spirits of those who are sent to Satan/Peter may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

At any event you are simply making-up what you want.

Where did you get the idea, 'Deliver the flesh unto Satan'?

And were did you get the idea that 'Deliver the flesh unto Satan is about repenting to God so you can be saved.'

Fact is, the destruction of one's flesh give rise to saving one's spirit. This is not salvation and deliverance.

Saving of one's spirit is not salvation. Saving of one's spirit is simply to be converted from being 'the dead' (i.e. one whose heart/spirit is waxed gross/covered over) to being awakened to/aware of, one's own spirit (one whose spirit is no longer waxed gross/covered over). This is simply the quickening of one's own heart/spirit.

After being 'converted' one must still be healed by Jesus, in order to be saved and delivered. No one comes onto God but through Jesus. No one is aved without out going through Jesus who since 2000 odd years ago is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Since 2000 odd years ago Jesus is clad in only His Spirit body as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

And one can know Jesus only through one's heart/spirit. This is why one's must awaken to/become aware of one's own spirit. This is the saving of one's spirit.

1 Corinthians 2 King James Version (KJV)

Being healed by Jesus is anchored on communing with and being led by, the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's no longer waxed gross/covered over heart/spirit).

Only a Satanic/Antichrist person will seek to leave out this part, involving the Spirit of Jesus and foolishly claim that by 'Delivering one's flesh to Satan, one is saved. Clearly this is a foolish attempt to elevate Satan to a position well beyond his capacity, interest and character.

Being healed by Jesus is about achieving live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through one's no longer waxed gross/covered over heart/spirit and being led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit:

Of course Peter and his church will have no clue about spirit and Spirit things. They are all Satanic/carnal/physical.

Sending the dead to Peter/Satan is solely because Peter/Satan will eventually bury them inside the earth in hell. This is to serve Jesus second agenda of 'letting the dead bury their dead'. This is why Jesus established a church anchored by Satan/Peter. This was to deceive the dead into peacefully and willingly bury each other inside the earth, with Satan/Peter (who they esteem).

Peter was the first pope. In true Catholic style he was buried inside the earth in hell. And since then Peter/Satan has been receiving all other popes and Catholics inside the earth, in hell. They were all led to believe that Jesus will return in the flesh, some (still to come) day to save their spirits. Seems that Satan/Peter misunderstood it all or he was simply fooled-up by Jesus.

For indeed 2000 odd years has passed and Jesus has not returned in a physical body to shout out to them to rise out of their graves. They are all still inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

This is how Jesus got rid of the dead effectively and peacefully. He did it through Satan/Peter and his church.

Jesus gave them the 'iffy' promise that their spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus. These Catholics misread that to mean, their spirit will be saved.

Fact is if Jesus never return in a physical body, he broke no promise. No love is lost. Jesus promise was that their spirits may be saved. This is the same as, their spirit may not be saved.

No I don't agree with you. You say some horrific things and you post too much at once and I can't bring myself to debate you. Could you stop saying Jesus wanted Satan to feed his sheep? Could you shorten your posts?

glorydaz

No I don't agree with you. You say some horrific things and you post too much at once and I can't bring myself to debate you. Could you stop saying Jesus wanted Satan to feed his sheep? Could you shorten your posts?

My she is desperate for attention...trying to fit a word in edgewise...perhaps talk him into shortening his posts so she can talk more herself. I thought this show would be cancelled by now. :popcorn:

God's Truth

My she is desperate for attention...trying to fit a word in edgewise...perhaps talk him into shortening his posts so she can talk more herself. I thought this show would be cancelled by now. :popcorn:

Don't you care what he told me about Peter? Don't you care that he says a lot of false stuff about Peter? Stop harassing me.

Gurucam

Doomed Catholics and Peter & Co. are under the gospel of circumcision, which killeth

Doomed Catholics and Peter & Co. are under the gospel of circumcision, which killeth

The aim of Jesus is to bring God's kingdom, as it it is in spirit heaven, to the surface of earth:

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

To achieve this end, Jesus had, declared and promoted two different agendas:

1. The 'follow me' agenda was exemplified by and committed onto Paul, under the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This is under God given freedom, liberty, justification and instruction to transgress the ten commandment so as to serve one own spirit:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2. The 'let the dead bury their dead' agenda was committed onto and exemplified by Satan/Peter, under the gospel of circumcision. The gospel of circumcision is the O.T. system. This is righteousness that is with the Ten Commandments and canons, etc.:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospel of circumcision and the gospel of uncircumcision are totally different in all ways. They are opposite to each other.

The gospel of uncircumcision is anchored on the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, which makes one free from the the ten commandments.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Under this gospel one has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments, so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the Spirit of God. This gospel and this approach giveth life, eternal.

On the other hand, the gospel of circumcision is anchored on ideals and laws like the ten commandments, canons etc. These all killeth. These all makes one and keeps one, 'the dead who bury their dead:

Romans: 7 kjv n.t.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment, i.e. the gospel of circumcision which was rendered onto Peter) was found to be onto death. It killeth and it slew humans. That is, the gospel of circumcision/the ten Commandments made one and kept one, 'the dead who bury their dead'. This defines Satan/Peter's commission.

No one should have any doubts that the church of Satan/Peter & Co. is the commission where the dead bury their dead, inside the earth with Satan Peter.

However Paul hold the commission for those who are converted (awaken to their spirits/cease being 'the dead') and healed by Jesus in their current life time. That is, they become Christians in their current life time and differed in no way from the Lord Jesus (except that Jesus is Lord of all). These are the chosen few Christians:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Unlike 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead), when Christians die they separate from their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies.

Since Christians were were in communion with the Spirit of Jesus (through their own spirits) while they lived, they continue to be in communion with the Spirit of Jesus (through their own spirits after they die physically). They do not loose their spirit bodies when the loose their physical body through physical death.

Then they are led by the Spirit of Jesus to spirit heaven, in three day (like Jesus Christ) into the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them. There are are like angel in spirit heaven.

Christians are not buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, together with their dead physical bodies for any stay. When they die physically, they simply separate out of their dead physical bodies. Then Jesus clad only in His Spirit body receives then and they rise in three days to be like angels in spirit heaven. This defines Paul's commission.

The 'follow Jesus' people are destine to to return to the surface of earth, to inherit the surface of earth, when God kingdom (as it is in spirit heaven) come to the surface of earth.

The 'let the dead bury their dead' people are not destine (together with those who follow Jesus) to inherit the surface of earth when God's kingdom of heaven comes here. They are destine to be cast out of the surface of earth and into hell inside the earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

No one is asked to agree or disagree with me. I have not posted (and never post) my opinion or my ideas. So there is no question of anyone agreeing or disagreeing with me.

All I ever post are the literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. I offer no 'interpritation'. I do not add words to 'finish', 'explain' or 'clarify' any revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.

I simply add another revelation (or revelations) that uses similar words and phrases to add further light.

Therefore one cannot disagree with me. If one do not agree with my post, one is simply disagreeing with the Holy KJV N.T.

By accepting and posting the Holy KJV N.T. literally, I am save from sin which accrue from misrepresenting the Holy KJV N.T.. By simply accepting and quoting the Holy KJV N.T., as is, I cannot and do not misguide/deceive anyone.

Billions of self-righteous aspiring Christians and Catholics ignore and/or changes verses in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have them support their pre-conditioned Satanic/Antichrist ideas.

I provide literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T. profusely to ensure total transparent clarity and total support for my posts.

glorydaz

Don't you care what he told me about Peter? Don't you care that he says a lot of false stuff about Peter? Stop harassing me.

I'm simply pointing out that you're trolling. AGAIN. :troll:

Until you start listening, I'll have to expose you for what you are. :troll:

It's really for your own good.

Stop trolling. :troll:

Gurucam

Romans: 7 kjv n.t.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

The above says that the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) was found to be onto death.

The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) killeth and slew humans.

The above says, the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) made one and kept one, 'the dead who bury their dead'.

If you guys in the Catholic esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) even in least way you guys are 'the dead who bury their dead'

Additionally the 'thou shall not covet' commandments (and by extension the ten commandment) are the gospel of circumcision. And this gospel was committed onto Satan/Peter:

7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

All clear and literal indication in the Holy KJV N.T. is that Peter was Satan and remained Satan. And he was given to anchor a church in which 'the dead would remain the dead and bury each other inside the earth, in hell. This was and continue to be in line with Jesus second agenda/instruction, 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Jesus had, promoted and served two agendas:

Clearly therefore Satan/Peter was appointed to anchor a church/commission in which 'the dead bury their dead'.

And indeed the expectation was for 'the dead' to be sent to the church of Satan/Peter and it was also expected that their spirit will not be saved in their current life time. The promise was that their spirit may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

The followers in the church of Satan/Peter were destine to be spiritually dead when they die. They were destine to be buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter when they die physically. During their life on earth they are given the hope that their spirits may be saved (from the grave) at some (still to come) day of the Lord Jesus:

Clearly death has a sting and the grave has victory over Catholic who embrace Peter/Satan and not the Lord Jesus:

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ

Satan/Peter was not appointed to anchor a church/commission in which people 'follow Jesus'.

Following Jesus is anchored on the gospel of uncircumcision. This gospel was committed onto Paul. Paul was appointed to anchor and exemplify a commission in which people 'follow Jesus.

Catholics do all kinds of antics with (corruption of) revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have these revelations support (force fit) their ideas . . . when, in fact, the truth are the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

Last edited:

Gurucam

Catholics do all kinds of antics with (corruption of) revelations

Catholics do all kinds of antics with (corruption of) revelations

Catholics do all kinds of antics with (corruption of) revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have these revelations support (force fit) their ideas . . . when, in fact, the truth are the literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

All one need to do is to connect verses with similar words and phrases and all truth will be confirmed. For example:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above says that 'now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested' Then it says 'Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus'

The question arise, what is this 'Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus', that is coupled with 'now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested'.

Acts: 13 verse: 39 KJV N.T. speaks exactly about justification. This revelation tells us exactly what justification come by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. This is justification to do the things which one was not justified by the ten commandments.

Therefore the above say that there is righteousness of God that is totally without the ten commandments. It say also that one is justified to transgress the ten commandments by grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.

Clearly the ten commandments are done away with for Christians. Therefore the ten commandments are not eternal or any other laws from God because laws from God are not ever done-away-with.

The fact is, the ten commandments were given by Moses and not God. This is why they can and must be done-away-with.

Truth and grace came by Jesus Christ and these are eternal:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

Of course a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics deny the above. They say that the 'law of Moses' (in Acts: 13 verse 39 KJV N.T.) is not the ten commandments.

However the above does not stand alone.

The above is further supported, literally, by another revelation which confirms in clear and literal terms that one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' the thou shall not covet commandment (and by extension the ten commandments) so that one can serve spirit:

Romans: 7 KJV NT.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

The above say quite literally, one is 'become dead to the law' and delivered from the law' so that one can transgress the the law so as serve spirit.

In the above, the law which one is 'become dead to' and 'delivered from' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (and by extension the ten commandments).

These revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. all literally and clearly confirmed that that the those who can be led by spirit (i.e. the converted) has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit.

The sad fact is that a billion strong traditional Christians and a billion strong Catholics totally oppose and deny the above very clear and literal revelation from the Holy KJV N.T.

The question is, Who are their false prophet, unawares spying false brethren, Satanic/Antichrist leaders who are deceiving them? And making them 'spiritually dead', Antichrist/Satanic people themselves.

And why are they so foolish?

Jesus said many are called and few chosen. Jesus also said, straight is the way and narrow the gate which leadeth to life eternal and few find it.

A billion strong traditional Christians and a Billions strong Catholics (foolishly) take delight in being 'billions'. They are the many (who are unsaved and un-chosen) and not the chosen few.

And these people arrogantly, boldly and self-opinionated-ly teach/advise/lecture about, Christianity.

Clearly the surface of earth was in a Dark Age and we were overpowered by Dark Age people. And the surface of earth is only now coming out of this Dark Age as evidences by the surfacing of increased knowledge which are simply the pure and literal Holy KJV N.T. posts like mine:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The time of the end of the Dark age is at hand. Increased knowledge is surfacing. The words are no longer 'shut-up' And the book is not longer sealed.

Indeed many people will realize that they were collectively deceived by false prophets. They will be running to and fro in bitter disappointment and mad frenzies.

Last edited: