What do you not understand wit5h theswe verses?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus did not die Spiritually. There is no such thing in the written Word of God.

...but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall die die. (Genesis 2:17)​

The die die means to die once and then to die again, a reference to the second death.

The first death is physical, the second death is spiritual.

Jesus said, "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in gehenna."

God's Truth

...but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall die die. (Genesis 2:17)​

That is not a literal death. It is about knowing what evil is.

Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
The die die means to die once and then to die again, a reference to the second death.

The first death is physical, the second death is spiritual.

Jesus said, "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in gehenna."

That scripture proves our spirits do not die at the death of our physical body.

As for God destroying our spirit in gehenna, that does not mean non existent death.

Drugs and alcohol can 'destroy' a person's life, but that does not mean they had a literal death.

keypurr

You understand the difference between God and the President, don't you? In order for God to come and dwell among us, He had to do things differently than you might be able to imagine.

Do you understand that God is a title not a name?

God's name is not God, is YHWH

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe the FATHER. He is the only true God.

Is that because the Father has never been human?

And this is why Jesus said the Father does not judge humans, but humans will be judged by God. If not Jesus, who?

RBBI

G-d the Father was IN CHRIST, reconciling all men unto Himself. Was G-d in Himself? Or is the Son a separate person?

David also testified, when he said I heard the Lord (G-d the Father) say unto my Lord (Christ the Son)...

This is only difficult because the Nicolatians, the RCC and a myriad of others, were not interested in the truth as much as in their own selfish interests and grabs for power over the people.

To be one with someone does NOT mean you have to be the same person. The scriptures are plain about the church and the Head, the wife and the husband, ect. They are one, but different entities. So it is with the Father and the Son. Peace

Last edited:

keypurr

So...you don't believe the Son is a true GOD?

Correct, there is only one GOD. But we also have one Lord. The image of God is a creation, the spirit son, is the first creation. However he was given the fullness of the Father, but still only his Father is the True God. John 17:3

keypurr

Is that because the Father has never been human?

And this is why Jesus said the Father does not judge humans, but humans will be judged by God. If not Jesus, who?

No, it is because only the Father is the true God. The spirit son is a FORM of God, not God.

keypurr

You understand that "President" is a title not a name, don't you? I was only responding to the nonsensical post you made.

The point I tried to show is the word God is a position NOT a name.

I did not mean to offend you friend. Just stating a fact.

keypurr

G-d the Father was IN CHRIST, reconciling all men unto Himself. Was G-d in Himself? Or is the Son a separate person?

David also testified, when he said I heard the Lord (G-d the Father) say unto my Lord (Christ the Son)...

This is only difficult because the Nicolatians, the RCC and a myriad of others, were not interested in the truth as much as in their own selfish interests and grabs for power over the people.

To be one with someone does mean you have to be the same person. The scriptures are plain about the church and the Head, the wife and the husband, ect. They are one, but different entities. So it is with the Father and the Son. Peace

I see the son as the mirror image of his Father. It was the son that I believe was dwelling in Jesus. Keep in mind that this son is a spirit.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

To be one with someone does ((NOT)(1MIND'S ADDITION)) mean you have to be the same person. The scriptures are plain about the church and the Head, the wife and the husband, ect. They are one, but different entities. So it is with the Father and the Son. Peace

Purdy simple.

Easy to entreat, as is all truth from above.

Peace and blessings, friend. :)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, it is because only the Father is the true God. The spirit son is a FORM of God, not God.

Since the Father does not judge humans are you thinking humans won't be judged. Jesus said they will be judged.
What is your basis for disputing him?

keypurr

Since the Father does not judge humans are you thinking humans won't be judged. Jesus said they will be judged.
What is your basis for disputing him?

We will be judged, all power was given to the son. God created all through his spirit son.
Why do you think that I am disputing him?