What do you not understand wit5h theswe verses?

keypurr

Nonon, the term "express image" was a translation of the Greek charaktar which in English is character.
Jesus' character was like his Father's character, pure and clean.

Christ, not Jesus, was an exact copy of the Father, all images are creations, so, Christ is a created godlike creature. Jesus is the body that was created to hold the true son of God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Christ, not Jesus, was an exact copy of the Father, all images are creations, so, Christ is a created godlike creature. Jesus is the body that was created to hold the true son of God.
Luke 2:11 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

11 for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

You can't change the scripture.

keypurr

Since Christ is an interdimensional being why did he need someone else's body? Why not his own?

Jesus Christ is the Lamb of God, the sacrifice had to be human.
God was made know to man through the spirit that was in the body of Jesus.

keypurr

Luke 2:11 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

11 for today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.

You can't change the scripture.

The translators have changed the originals:

Note the AENT, it is more accurate.

Luke 2:11
For born to you all today (is the) Saviour that is Master YHWH THE Mashiyach, in the city of Dawid.

Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua.

Your Greek translations have caused misleading verses friend. Go to the Aramaic. Get another view or the verse in question.

keypurr

Keypurr places his theory above scripture and attempts to place a square peg in a round hole. It doesn't fit so he forces it.

I see my theory as truth given to me by my Lord and his God.

I have tried now for over three years to bring a better understanding of who the Son really is to the folks on this forum. But most have limited their search for truth in the church box of tradition. Tradition is a very hard thing to over come, but you must if you sincerely want truth.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I have tried now for over three years to bring a better understanding of who the Son really is to the folks on this forum.

My contention is that you have misrepresented the Son, so let's look at it.

...to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect... (Hebrews 12:23)​

Do you believe God is the judge of all? How does it read in your AENT?

keypurr

My contention is that you have misrepresented the Son, so let's look at it.

...to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect... (Hebrews 12:23)​

Do you believe God is the judge of all? How does it read in your AENT?

Everything comes from Elohim. The son was given the power from his Father.

Loosen up Jamie, truth is being shown to you. The true Son of God came down from heaven to bring light, not darkness. The true son is much more than a human. Learn about the Dove, it is worth your time to understand that.

keypurr

My question was, "Do you believe God is the judge of all?"

If Christ is the mediator between God and man then God is the judge.
However, he gave his son the power to forgive sins.
Who do you think will pass out the grace?

keypurr

Jamie, do you think express image came down from heaven or was he born in Bethlehem?

Why did he need a body prepared for him?

What really is the "LOGOS"?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What really is the "LOGOS"?

The Logos is the Word of YHVH who spoke to the prophets. He became human just as John explains and died on the afternoon of April 6, 30 CE.

Since the penalty for unrepented sin is spiritual death, the Word died physically and spiritualy. The Word was stone cold dead. Gone.
He would have been dead forever had not his Father intervened and changed the Word back to his former state as a God.

We will join the Word and be like him in character, his express image.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why did he need a body prepared for him?

The Word had said through prophets that Messiah would be a son of David. The Word as God was not a son of David so he was born of woman as a native Son of Judah to be the King of Israel.