What do you not understand wit5h theswe verses?

keypurr

Do you believe Jesus has the authority of and wields the power of God?

He told us that all power was given to him in heaven and earth.

Hebrews and Colossians speak of him having the fullness of the Father, his creator.

Philippians say that he is a form of God.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Hebrews and Colossians speak of him having the fullness of the Father, his creator.

Hi keypurr, I'm glad you finally see the Trinity is correct, thanks you're the best

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What you said for Philippians is incorrect. Read what it really says.

Philippians 2:5-7 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.

He existed in the form of God.

keypurr

What you said for Philippians is incorrect. Read what it really says.

Philippians 2:5-7 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

5 Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men.

He existed in the form of God.

The FORM of God is NOT God, it is a FORM of. The spirit son is a created copy of his creator, a form on his God. He was given the fullness of the Father, Jesus said all power in heaven and earth was GIVEN to him. If he was the true God he would have had it my friend.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The FORM of God is NOT God, it is a FORM of. The spirit son is a created copy of his creator, a form on his God. He was given the fullness of the Father, Jesus said all power in heaven and earth was GIVEN to him. If he was the true God he would have had it my friend.

No friend, It means that He existed from all eternity as God. It does not mean that He merely resembled God but that He actually is God in the truest sense of the word. (Believer's Bible Commentary) You need to look at the facts. He was either a liar, a lunatic or God. Understand this. The religious leaders wanted to kill him for blasphemy, his claim to be God. Why can't you see what the word plainly says.

Mark 14:61-64New American Standard Bible (NASB)

61 But He kept silent and did not answer. Again the high priest was questioning Him, and saying to Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?” 62 And Jesus said, “I am; and you shall see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.” 63 Tearing his clothes, the high priest *said, “What further need do we have of witnesses? 64 You have heard the blasphemy; how does it seem to you?” And they all condemned Him to be deserving of death.

They condemned Him for what? Come to know Him in this Holy season.

keypurr

No friend, It means that He existed from all eternity as God. It does not mean that He merely resembled God but that He actually is God in the truest sense of the word. (Believer's Bible Commentary) You need to look at the facts. He was either a liar, a lunatic or God. Understand this. The religious leaders wanted to kill him for blasphemy, his claim to be God. Why can't you see what the word plainly says.

I do not dispute that he existed before time was created, for even time was created through him. But he is not God. He is the spiritual son that God created. He is the EXACT IMAGE of the creator. You suck in a church box brother. Open your mind and see that the son of God was God's first born of all creatures.

61 But He kept silent and did not answer. Again the high priest was questioning Him, and saying to Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed One?” 62 And Jesus said, “I am; and you shall see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.” 63 Tearing his clothes, the high priest *said, “What further need do we have of witnesses? 64 You have heard the blasphemy; how does it seem to you?” And they all condemned Him to be deserving of death.

Read your verse again BR, Christ is not God, he is the Son of God.

Christ is a servant of his Father. There is only ONE TRUE GOD.

Your verse only proves my point.

See these friend:

Rom_1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Rom_15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

2Co_11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Eph_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Eph_1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Eph_5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Col_1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

1Th_1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Th_1:3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;

2Th_1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

1Pe_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Did you notice that the Father is the God of Jesus Christ?

keypurr

Is the Most High in the form of God or does he have a different shape?

Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Christ is a creation given the fullness of the Father. God is a spirit and so is his true son.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So if God is in the form of God what's the big deal about Jesus being in the form of God?

What are the odds of a human father having a human son in his likeness?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not dispute that he existed before time was created, for even time was created through him. But he is not God. He is the spiritual son that God created. He is the EXACT IMAGE of the creator. You suck in a church box brother. Open your mind and see that the son of God was God's first born of all creatures.

Read your verse again BR, Christ is not God, he is the Son of God.

Christ is a servant of his Father. There is only ONE TRUE GOD.

Your verse only proves my point.

See these friend:

Rom_1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Rom_15:6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Co_1:3 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;

2Co_11:31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Eph_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

Eph_1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Eph_5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Col_1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,

1Th_1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1Th_1:3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;

2Th_1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:

1Pe_1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Did you notice that the Father is the God of Jesus Christ?

Keypurr, Only God is eternal. You say that Jesus existed before time yet say that He is not eternal. That doesn't make sense. You are getting close to the truth friend. I'm still praying for you.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Keypurr, Only God is eternal. You say that Jesus existed before time yet say that He is not eternal. That doesn't make sense. You are getting close to the truth friend. I'm still praying for you.

And Jesus' Father imparted eternal life to Jesus Christ at Jesus' resurrection. (1 Timothy 6:16)

Keypurr rejects the idea that humans are a type of being, angels are a type of being and God (Elohim) is a type of being. Elohim is a uniplural noun like family, team, nation, etc.

keypurr

Your interpreting it wrong friend. Christ is a form of God because his God gave him power.
Christ NEVER said he was God.

The Jews were also wrong, Christ said he was the SON of God, not God.
Why are you adding words to his. Who do you follow, the Jews or Christ?

keypurr

Is the Most High in the form of God or does he have a different shape?

I disagree, Christ is the son of the most high.

Mar_5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

keypurr

So if God is in the form of God what's the big deal about Jesus being in the form of God?

What are the odds of a human father having a human son in his likeness?

God is a spirit, his express image is also a spirit. Jesus is not the express image. The express image was given the fullness of the father. When he entered Jesus, Jesus became the Christ.

God is a position not a name, the son of God is not God.

Like a President, the son of the President is not the president, the son of God is not God.

keypurr

Hebrews 1:3

?

Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Heb 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;