weekly weigh in

SaulToPaul 2

'Could be, but let's not overlook the youthful flowing spring of testosterone, overabundantly and constantly pumping into St. John's bloodstream, requiring an abundance of calories just to fuel its demanding fire. :chuckle:

Reckon that's it?
I just thought he was naturally high spirited. His mother was the same way.

john w

Hall of Fame
Roasted vegetables are a great way to cut calories. You can make them in big batches, portion them out and refrigerate them for days. They can be easily seasoned as well, and oiled without raising their inherently low calorie density very much. They're filling, and they go well with meat. :chew: Try broccoli, zucchini and summer squash, cauliflower, mushrooms, onions . . . even some potatoes and carrots, just make sure they're not the bulk of the mix. Delicious.

I don't eat no vittles that don't have no parents.

Jethro J, in "the Hillbilly" language

john w

Hall of Fame
How else can you explain a man slightly above 50 with guns such as yours?

Actually, I am 60. Well, I attribute it to staying with my Wednesday weekly, which is going home, taking a nap, and heading on over to my gal friend's for some Miller Light's, Toad Chardonnay's, and pizza.....Yep, that's the plan...Home....A nap....Brewski's and pizza.....

And Mr. Cookie Bars on weekends.

SaulToPaul 2

Actually, I am 60. Well, I attribute it to staying with my Wednesday weekly, which is going home, taking a nap, and heading on over to my gal friend's for some Miller Light's, Toad Chardonnay's, and pizza.....Yep, that's the plan...Home....A nap....Brewski's and pizza.....

Do ya'll get takeout or Digiornio?
Is the pizza before or after you do the yawn & stretch move?

Smooooooooooth, saint john

john w

Hall of Fame
Do ya'll get takeout or Digiornio?
Is the pizza before or after you do the yawn & stretch move?

Smooooooooooth, saint john

Takeout at her crib. However, I'm known to pick up a few $1.29 Totino's frisbee pizza's on weekends, chased with Fritos,after drinking 6-7 Natty Light's. Wonder what causes them to taste good after a few beezo's? Curious.

And I don't do much smooth moves, like you, Mayor, as I fear it would lead to a compelsion complex.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My clothes are looser, and strength is up.

:idunno:

south-park-s01e02c08-94-pound-beefcake-16x9.jpg