weekly weigh in

SaulToPaul 2

I reckon that the above are the dimensions on my digital TV,Mayor. I'm waiting for HD TV prices to drop, mimicking my patience, in not buying the Bowmar Brain....

View attachment 24729

...until I saw the correct entry point, 6 years later. I'm also currently looking for an "opportunity" in the Beta Max VCR market. I take off on stock analysts.

That is one more cool looking ciphering machine you've got there!
Beta Max is the way to go, the picture quality is unmatched.

john w

Hall of Fame
That is one more cool looking ciphering machine you've got there!
Beta Max is the way to go, the picture quality is unmatched.

Oh, you're a regular Tim the Tool Man, ain't ya, squirt? Why don't you call the man, and tell him you need a few tubes replaced, in the back of your rabbit ear TV? I'd bet you'd get a roaring chuckle outa that, wouldn't you, hot shot?

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're a regular Tim the Tool Man, ain't ya, squirt? Why don't you call the man, and tell him you need a few tubes replaced, in the back of your rabbit ear TV? I'd bet you'd get a roaring chuckle outa that, wouldn't you, hot shot?

:chuckle:

I still have a 1985 12 inch black and white tv that my Grandma bought me.

john w

Hall of Fame
Walked .222 miles to DairyQueen yesterday, after downing 2.22 Natty Lights. Ordered 2.22 large fries, but the CG(counter gal)said that I cannot order fractional orders. CG's sure are moody. Walked back home.

Took a nap.

SaulToPaul 2

Walked .222 miles to DairyQueen yesterday, after downing 2.22 Natty Lights. Ordered 2.22 large fries, but the CG(counter gal)said that I cannot order fractional orders. CG's sure are moody. Walked back home.

Took a nap.

Did you have an extra 2.22 Mr Cookie Bars to make up for the 0.22 fries you did not get?

john w

Hall of Fame
Did you have an extra 2.22 Mr Cookie Bars to make up for the 0.22 fries you did not get?

The density to fat/per gram of propozons is much higher in the equivalent proportion of Mr. Cookie Bars to DQ golden fries.

What was the question/point, you were attempting, hotshot Mayor?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
222, again
:chew:

I just cannot seem to get down to Whalenesque levels of leanness. Saint john is just a natural Dash Riprock type, I suppose.
Maybe a 36 hour fast for 4 cycles or so? Or maybe a fat caliper test to see there is nothing else to come off.

SaulToPaul 2

Maybe a 36 hour fast for 4 cycles or so? Or maybe a fat caliper test to see there is nothing else to come off.

Even with that, I doubt I could get down to -2.22% body fat which is where saint john w the great, TOL's Dash Riprock, currently is at 165 pounds. Even the visceral fat surrounding his organs has turned to muscle.

SaulToPaul 2

The density to fat/per gram of propozons is much higher in the equivalent proportion of Mr. Cookie Bars to DQ golden fries.

What was the question/point, you were attempting, hotshot Mayor?

Did you know that it was scientifically proven that Bea's pickles killed calories on contact, therefore if you eat 2.22 Mr Cookie Bars and 1 pickle, they cancel each other out.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'll sell you five pounds of fat, ten bucks! Pay at the counter.:wave2:
2 bucks a pound, that's pretty good !! I had ballooned up to 222 (seriously) and I had to buy jeans with a 40 waist because all my pants didn't fit anymore, I bought a new belt too. Then I promptly lost twenty pounds and back to about 36 waist. So if I buy 20 pounds from you, I can fit back in my new jeans

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
2 bucks a pound, that's pretty good !! I had ballooned up to 222 (seriously) and I had to buy jeans with a 40 waist because all my pants didn't fit anymore, I bought a new belt too. Then I promptly lost twenty pounds and back to about 36 waist. So if I buy 20 pounds from you, I can fit back in my new jeans

Keep the weight off! Bob had that size if weight when he passed away, up from a perfect 36.

When Bob was in his forties, HE COULD BENCH-PRESS OVER THREE BELLS