john w

Hall of Fame
Thursday night workout:

Bench Press-

227.5 x 5 x 3 (wide grip)
210 x 5 x 2 (close grip)
200 x 5 x 1 (medium grip)

A few light squats

And, then read 2.22 saint john w the great TOL posts per minute, for 2.22 hours.

Thursday night work out:

Wide gripped 3, 24 ounce Coors Lights(There was a run on Natty Lights locally). Close gripped 2.22 Mr. Cookie Bars.

Took a 3 hour nap.

Watched "CHIPS." That Ponch is as good as an actor as Bill Shatner. Shazam!

SaulToPaul 2

Thoroughly enjoyed today's workout!

Overhead Press:
125 x 5 x 3

Chinups:
3 x 5

Dead Lifts:
200 x 3
250 x 3
270 x 3

And, then ate 2.22 Mr Cookie Bars while reading 2.22 posts by saint john w.

SaulToPaul 2

After having fallen off to 165 pounds last week, I wonder if saint john w has returned to form, as TOL's Dash Riprock type? [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]

john w

Hall of Fame
Down to a 33.222 inch waist. No more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...No more Reese's Peanut Butter Cups...No more Mr. Cookie Bars...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Can't seem to get below 155? I carried two gallons of water into my house today, then took a nap.

SaulToPaul 2

222, again
:chew:

I just cannot seem to get down to Whalenesque levels of leanness. Saint john is just a natural Dash Riprock type, I suppose.

john w

Hall of Fame
33.222 inch waist and 48.222 inch shoulders?
Dash Riprockesque?

I reckon that the above are the dimensions on my digital TV,Mayor. I'm waiting for HD TV prices to drop, mimicking my patience, in not buying the Bowmar Brain....

View attachment 24729

...until I saw the correct entry point, 6 years later. I'm also currently looking for an "opportunity" in the Beta Max VCR market. I take off on stock analysts.