weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure! Setting a nice example for the youth!

My motto has always been, Mayor: Do as I say, and not as I do, and don't falsify. If there are 2 things I don't like, is others takin' off on me, and falsifying. Am I getting through to you, squirt?

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh sure, the brandy, cigars, bragging about your portfolios......heartache, nothing but heartache!

I see HeartToHeart, Inc., a "pure heartache" play, is a buyout candidate, in active trading, and insiders are buying shares, as fast as Otis T. Campbell is drinking from the still.

john w

Hall of Fame
My Wednesday morning work out:

Walked briskly to "Granny's Doughnut Shop," and ordered 6 of Granny's famous "Croissant Cherry Crunche" doughnuts. Chewed 3 of them vigorously, on the way home. Drop kicked the stupid neighborhood cat, while downing a vanilla shake with 22 cherries. Ran up the stairs.

Took a nap.

SaulToPaul 2

My Wednesday morning work out:

Walked briskly to "Granny's Doughnut Shop," and ordered 6 of Granny's famous "Croissant Cherry Crunche" doughnuts. Chewed 3 of them vigorously, on the way home. Drop kicked the stupid neighborhood cat, while downing a vanilla shake with 22 cherries. Ran up the stairs.

Took a nap.

Careful with those dropkicks, saint john. Those really fire up your quads.