weekly weigh in

SaulToPaul 2

Workout from this morning:

Arose, walked(emphasis mine) over to the TV remote, pressed(my emphasis)a few buttons, stared intensely(my emphasis) at "Days of Our Lives," ran(my emphasis)out to yell at the next door neighbor's dog, who was barking, threw(my emphasis) him a stick, so that he'd shut up, munched on a few Fritos, practiced my Isaac impression, which requires rapid, judo-like hand movement:

love-boat-600x450.jpg

As I suspected, saint john...you must be on roids.
There's no other way you can remain so sculpted, and remain the Dash Riprock of TOL, without them.

john w

Hall of Fame
As I suspected, saint john...you must be on roids.
There's no other way you can remain so sculpted, and remain the Dash Riprock of TOL, without them.

Those PED's(Peculiar Edifying Drugs) are better than my "Mr. Cookie Bar," in giving me my "pick me up," to combat my "sinkin' spell," Mayor. As Kenny Banyon, from "Seinfeld," would say, "I'm huge."

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, you're not talking to a soda jerk, ya know.

Workout this morning/early afternoon:

Woke up.

Picked up the phone, dialed "the man"'s #-my frig was "acting up."

Turned pages of "Domino's" menu. Opened door for the pizza delivery.

Watched a little TV.

Took a nap.

Headed on over to "Quick Trip" for some "Jiffy Pop," gas. Opened gas cap.

Walked to get mail.

Watched "As The World Turns," followed by "The Edge of Night."

Took another nap.

Woke up.

SaulToPaul 2

Workout this morning/early afternoon:

Woke up.

Picked up the phone, dialed "the man"'s #-my frig was "acting up."

Turned pages of "Domino's" menu. Opened door for the pizza delivery.

Watched a little TV.

Took a nap.

Headed on over to "Quick Trip" for some "Jiffy Pop," gas. Opened gas cap.

Walked to get mail.

Watched "As The World Turns," followed by "The Edge of Night."

Took another nap.

Woke up.

Oh sure, that's rich, fella.
You natural genetic Dash Riprock types have it so easy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I do nothing everyday. I used to plan my weeks so that I had absolutely nothing to do every weekend, so I wouldn't have to leave the house unless I wanted to. It was a chore, that probably kep me thin and wiry like the Whelans and Fifes. Now i have planned my life so everyday I have nothing to do, nothing but free time I decided today to start walking around the block each day to get my physique back

john w

Hall of Fame

I'm just funnin' with you, Mayor. You're a bit high spirited today. Why don't you head on over to your galfriend's, have some chilli, and cider, and set a spell, then "watch TV," and play that new game, "Moves?" Smooth.....real smooth......

The best to you, and yours. Tell your main squeeze saint John W says "Hey."

SaulToPaul 2

I do nothing everyday. I used to plan my weeks so that I had absolutely nothing to do every weekend, so I wouldn't have to leave the house unless I wanted to. It was a chore, that probably kep me thin and wiry like the Whelans and Fifes. Now i have planned my life so everyday I have nothing to do, nothing but free time I decided today to start walking around the block each day to get my physique back

Saint john w the great can train you in Judo, and show you the finer points in maximizing fat oxidation through diet.

SaulToPaul 2

I'm just funnin' with you, Mayor. You're a bit high spirited today. Why don't you head on over to your galfriend's, have some chilli, and cider, and set a spell, then "watch TV," and play that new game, "Moves?" Smooth.....real smooth......

The best to you, and yours. Tell your main squeeze saint John W says "Hey."

If Ange was so smooth, how come he never tied the knot again? Curious.