weekly weigh in

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes sir...I have discovered that I'm a bit of a stress eater. :chew:

I ordered this morning, after my 5 minute "Stair Stepper" routine, at the local "Waffles Are Us," orange juice, cereal, stack of wheats, three eggs over, not runny, bacon on the crisp side, 6 Jimmy Dean regular sausages, white toast buttered, hash browns, and coffee/black, with 4 spoons of honey and sugar. I guess you'd call that the Arlington Grand Super Slam. It all turns to muscle, Mayor. That's the mark of us "W"'s-we are all wiry.

SaulToPaul 2

I ordered this morning, after my 5 minute "Stair Stepper" routine, at the local "Waffles Are Us," orange juice, cereal, stack of wheats, three eggs over, not runny, bacon on the crisp side, 6 Jimmy Dean regular sausages, white toast buttered, hash browns, and coffee/black, with 4 spoons of honey and sugar. I guess you'd call that the Arlington Grand Super Slam. It all turns to muscle, Mayor. That's the mark of us "W"'s-we are all wiry.

I hope you did not forget to leave your usual quarter tip.

john w

Hall of Fame
I hope you did not forget to leave your usual quarter tip.

With inflation, Mayor, I left $.26. Do you think that was too much? My part time job as a real estate broker, and my "Bomar Brain," ciphers that is pertneer about right. Do you reckon?

SaulToPaul 2

With inflation, Mayor, I left $.26. Do you think that was too much? My part time job as a real estate broker, and my "Bomar Brain," ciphers that is pertneer about right. Do you reckon?

Considering that Olive had to make ten trips to the kitchen and back for you, I'd say 26 cents is right on the money.

john w

Hall of Fame
Workout from last night:

Bench Press

250 x 3
250 x 3
250 x 3
250 x 3
250 x 3
230 x 3
230 x 3

100 x 5 x 3 Light squats

Workout from this morning:

Arose, walked(emphasis mine) over to the TV remote, pressed(my emphasis)a few buttons, stared intensely(my emphasis) at "Days of Our Lives," ran(my emphasis)out to yell at the next door neighbor's dog, who was barking, threw(my emphasis) him a stick, so that he'd shut up, munched on a few Fritos, practiced my Isaac impression, which requires rapid, judo-like hand movement:

love-boat-600x450.jpg