112.5 x 5
90 x 5

Chinups 4 x 4 x 4 x 4

One set of barbell 90Lb curls, 5 reps

Dead Lift

200 x 3
270 x 5

Last night's workout:

Jogged to the "7 Eleven," bought some "Ranch Frito Lays," a Slurpie, 2 "Ding Dongs," and 4 "Natty Lights"(2 for $3.33), went home, took a nap, watched some TV, downed the goodies, enjoyed "the Rockford Files" on "Me-TV," tried calling actress Gretchen Corbett, AKA "Bet Davenport," Jim's lawyer chick, was hung up on, ate some cashews, weighed in the same-172 lbs of a lean, mean, fightin' maschine-my mother was that way. Woke up at 4:30, and ordered a "New and Improved Jack LaLane Juicer" on late night TV.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
shoulda went for the twinkies:

View attachment 23921

they're chock full of Sugar, enriched flour, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, polysorbate 60, and yellow dye number five. Just everything a growing boy needs. :)

SaulToPaul 2

Well, maybe not, but I still think that if she wanted to fight this squirt, I'd take her down within a half hour....And why are you pickin' at me today, Mayor?!

You may be a squirt, but you are never lacking confidence...reminds me of Jimmy's prison buddy Angel Martin.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ah, Beth I hear you calling...

Oh, you're a regular Gene Simmons of "Kiss," today, ain't cha, Mayor? Why don't you head on down to your local "the church," and replace the organ with an accordian, and tell the lead tenor that choir practice has been moved to the local"YMCA," so you can take over as lead tenor, with your own specialized microphone? I'd bet your fellow band chums would get a kick out of that, wouldn't they, you Breen-ite rabble rouser?

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're a regular Gene Simmons of "Kiss," today, ain't cha, Mayor? Why don't you head on down to your local "the church," and replace the organ with an accordian, and tell the lead tenor that choir practice has been moved to the local"YMCA," so you can take over as lead tenor, with your own specialized microphone? I'd bet your fellow band chums would get a kick out of that, wouldn't they, you Breen-ite rabble rouser?

Oh, I bet you can take off on Glenn Cripe when you have a hot mike turned so low that you barely have to make a sound? I will notify John Masters.