weekly weigh in

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I bought a new shirt this week for my next "after photo" I am hoping to fit in it before Christmas. I got a little of track for a couple of weeks but am still headed in the right direction. I should have a new low to report at my next weigh in.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I bought a new shirt this week for my next "after photo" I am hoping to fit in it before Christmas. I got a little of track for a couple of weeks but am still headed in the right direction. I should have a new low to report at my next weigh in.
Very good! I'm failing totally in this holiday season.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I finished another weight loss challenge this evening. It is the first one that I participated in that I did not win BUT... I lost weight every week and I am at my lowest point in over 25 years. I am now down 174 lbs from my all time high!

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mrs Delmar and I both weigh less the day after Christmas than we did the day before Thanksgiving. This is a first for both of us! For those of you keeping track at home we have, as a couple, lost a total of over 250lbs.

dreadknought

Mrs Delmar and I both weigh less the day after Christmas than we did the day before Thanksgiving. This is a first for both of us! For those of you keeping track at home we have, as a couple, lost a total of over 250lbs.
:up: I'm weighing 194 now. Except for the "Michelin tire", I'm healthier.

dreadknought

I need to do situps.... my back won't allow it, so the flab won't go away. I'm nearly 50 now, I shouldn't have high expectations, yet I do.

SaulToPaul 2

I need to do situps.... my back won't allow it, so the flab won't go away. I'm nearly 50 now, I shouldn't have high expectations, yet I do.

Not trying to be a know it all, but you can't spot reduce tummy fat with situps.

Best thing you can do to improve body composition is to carry a daily calorie deficit, and do whatever strength training you are able, to maintain your lean mass.

dreadknought

Not trying to be a know it all, but you can't spot reduce tummy fat with situps.

Best thing you can do to improve body composition is to carry a daily calorie deficit, and do whatever strength training you are able, to maintain your lean mass.
No worries old friend. I need to do situps to strengthen my core. I can't. L4,5,6 is gone.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you can stand and press barbells above your head, that'll strengthen you core more than situps ever would. :)

Add push ups to the regime StP listed. Do them fast and slow, and be aware of posture doing it.

205 pre Thanksgiving. 212 today. Not so bad considering I had a good time through the Holidays. Now that it is over save for the college football playoff, bye bye breakfast.

Buzzword

I've had issues doing my workout (about 30 minutes) consistently each week, so I set a challenge for myself going into Christmas to do it every day for seven days.

I went Sunday to Sunday this past week.

Haven't lost any weight yet, but the point was to establish that I can establish a routine.
So, mission accomplished.

More on this as it develops.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've had issues doing my workout (about 30 minutes) consistently each week, so I set a challenge for myself going into Christmas to do it every day for seven days.

I went Sunday to Sunday this past week.

Haven't lost any weight yet, but the point was to establish that I can establish a routine.
So, mission accomplished.

More on this as it develops.

That is great. Keep it up.