musterion

Don't eat breakfast with Musty!!!!
spit-2110.gif

:shocked:

I have bacon.
BaconDance.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
"I ain’t talking , I ain’t talking…the more you ask…the more I’m balking."-Ernest T.

128646d1372767080-word-association-game-imageuploadedbyautoguide1372767080.843247.jpg

Right Divider

Body part
You're a peach!
Thank you.
Guess what?

I came up from our basement a little while ago and noticed that it was a bit cool in the house. So I looked at the thermostat and it was set to 72, but it was 67 inside.

So I did the fix that I explained earlier... and now we're up to 69 and climbing.

:banana:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Guess what?

I came up from our basement a little while ago and noticed that it was a bit cool in the house. So I looked at the thermostat and it was set to 72, but it was 67 inside.

So I did the fix that I explained earlier... and now we're up to 69 and climbing.

:banana:
Yay!

These sort of threads are really helpful.
So glad you were here for this one!

LoneStar

Right Divider,
Appreciate your help. I will show Tambora where it is located on the unit. This unit has the buy date on it. It is 15 years old. I hear the average life of a unit is around 10 years. We'll see how long it lasts.

Right Divider

Body part
Right Divider,
Appreciate your help. I will show Tambora where it is located on the unit. This unit has the buy date on it. It is 15 years old. I hear the average life of a unit is around 10 years. We'll see how long it lasts.
You're quite welcome. Always glad to share some info to help folks out.