Vaccination progress

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The "adverse event description" at the bottom

Screenshot_20210424-062754_Chrome.jpg

Obviously a typo

But eider jumped at the opportunity to mock the death of an infant

chair

What is the point of all this? To prove that the vaccines aren't 100% safe? Well- you haven't proven any such thing- you've only shown correlation, and not necessarily statistically significant correlation. More importantly, it is worth a very small risk in order to avoid a much greater one.

chair

How about multiple choice?

Q. How many dead breast feeding infants is acceptable?

A. Not even one
B. Zero
C. None
D. Are you kidding?

The very wording of your questions shows that you don't understand the complexity of this:
1. It isn't just a question of "how many dead babies?" from vaccines. It's also a question of how many dead, including from babies, does COVID cause?
2. Despite these few high profile cases, it is nearly impossible to prove that a particular case was a result of the vaccine.

I understand the complexity of this, and thus refuse to put a simple number on it. The number of lives saved by the vaccine is far greater than the number who might die from complications. Deaths from Covid are in the range of 1,000 to 2,000 per million people, depending on the country. So far. How many deaths can be attributed to the vaccine? Do you have a solid number for this? Is it 1 per million? Less?

I'm not going to respond to further goading on this topic. If you have something of substance to say- let me know.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It isn't just a question of "how many dead babies?" from vaccines.
Sure it is.

Look: How many dead breast feeding infants is acceptable?
It's also a question of how many dead, including from babies, does COVID cause?
So your answer is that as long as the number of dead breast feeding infants from vaccines is lower than the number of dead breastfeeding infants from covid, it's all good?

Do you have any data on the number of dead breastfeeding infants from covid?

'Cause what I'm finding indicates that it's exceedingly rare.