Vaccination progress

chair

Is that how we got the Spanish Flu "under control"?
Epidemics can get under control when enough people are immune. That is achieved by either enough people getting sick, and many dying, or by vaccinations.

Given the choice-which one makes sense to you?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That's a disturbing but unsurprising view. Do you reserve citizenship identity from those who get vaccines for anything else? Or just Covid vaccines?

It's disturbing that people don't regard themselves as serfs, but rather citizens?

Speak for yourself, please and thank you.

chair

It's disturbing that people don't regard themselves as serfs, but rather citizens?

Speak for yourself, please and thank you.
Citizens feel responsibility towards their country. You should be running to get masks and to get vaccinated- out of your feelings as a citizen, not because you are being asked to or forced to. Most US citizens are running to get vaccinated. You should too.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Citizens feel responsibility towards their country.

You think I don't?

You should be running to get masks and to get vaccinated-

No, I shouldn't.

That would be akin to running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

out of your feelings as a citizen,

I don't act based upon emotions.

not because you are being asked to or forced to.

I've been fine without it this long. I'll be fine without it for some time to come.

Most US citizens are running to get vaccinated.

Bandwagon fallacy.

You should too.

No thanks. Supra.

Gary K

Banned
Epidemics can get under control when enough people are immune. That is achieved by either enough people getting sick, and many dying, or by vaccinations.

Given the choice-which one makes sense to you?
Yeah, for a disease that kills fewer than 1% of those who catch it under age 70.

And the numbers for 70 and older would be a lot less if the powers that be hadn't forced nursing homes, in which most of the patients are in bad physical condition, to take infectious cases. That was simply outright murder. That happened in both the US and in the UK. Who knows how many other nations too.

Selfish for not wanting to take a shot which has not been safety tested, as animal trials are the safety testing protocols, never before used on human beings, and containing unknown substances, and rushed through development in less than a year when vaccine development time is 10 years and above. Yeah, right. Just because you're dumb enough to trust something like that doesn't mean everyone is.

Oh, yeah, and doesn't stop the spread of the disease.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Citizens feel responsibility towards their country. You should be running to get masks and to get vaccinated- out of your feelings as a citizen, not because you are being asked to or forced to. Most US citizens are running to get vaccinated. You should too.

Getting my second Pfizer on Monday. I had to wait for eligibility, which for me came this month in California.

It's a mixed bag for people I know, though. Friends and family. Most all are conservative, and I only know of 4 people who've gotten or plan to get it. The rest either refuse or haven't bothered.