Vaccination progress

marke

In which case God heals Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, Atheists, Agnostics, Deists, all Christian Creeds and everybody else.
My wife can tell you that he heals all and any animals. So he can't think we're all so evil after all?
God may heal some sicknesses and some individuals some of the time, but He does not heal all individuals of all sicknesses all the time.

Right Divider

Body part
God may heal some sicknesses and some individuals some of the time, but He does not heal all individuals of all sicknesses all the time.
It all depends on the time and the place.
Act 5:16 KJV There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.

Arthur Brain

Except that your words showed that you really did challenge an assertion you simply made up for your opponent.

For a hint, look for the word you omitted.

Great?
Good.
Oh wow, are you in an especially pedantic mode as of late. If you're referring to the word 'mandate' then that doesn't make the posit make any more sense. Mandates for masks and vaccines are more dangerous than Covid?!

Uh huh.

eider

Here's the waiting room for Covid vaccinations in a town in Israel:

View attachment 859

Our waiting areas for Covid are bit more busy than that. :)
I had my 2nd AZ Vaccination yesterday evening.
Patients waited along a corridor, 6' apart and slowly moved towards a reception desk. Once at the desk we were asked for our Vaccination card and this was checked against our ID. We were then directed to one of about ten Vax stations where we were asked very questions before receiving our 2nd jab and having our cards completed.

Very busy but ordered, spaced, efficient.

So we are well behind Israel, but further forward than many other countries.

chair

Our waiting areas for Covid are bit more busy than that. :)
I had my 2nd AZ Vaccination yesterday evening.
Patients waited along a corridor, 6' apart and slowly moved towards a reception desk. Once at the desk we were asked for our Vaccination card and this was checked against our ID. We were then directed to one of about ten Vax stations where we were asked very questions before receiving our 2nd jab and having our cards completed.

Very busy but ordered, spaced, efficient.

So we are well behind Israel, but further forward than many other countries.
There's hardly anybody left to vaccinate here, at least among the adults. At our peak we were vaccinating about 1% of the population per day. The US is doing that now.

expos4ever

In my bloodstream spike protein now prowls
"Beware!", O K doser he howls
"Dumb Nonsense!" I sings
Then my cell phone she rings
and I reflexively emptied my bowels

Last edited:

chair

There's going to be a difference here. We're at the peak of people willing to get the vaccine. Unlike you, we'll be left with a sizable percentage who won't get it.
I am more optimistic. Many who are reluctant will eventually get vaccinated. Some anti-vaxers will get vaccinated quietly. It will turn out that only a small percentage of US citizens are really irresponsible enough to not get vaccinated.