Ukraine Crisis

marke

Secular Humanism has no idols, while Christianity has the cross.
In Biblical terms, an idol is anything that comes between man and God. In modern times that is many things, including money, pleasure, secularism, hedonism, and the like. Humans have turned God-rejecting, God-dishonoring ideologies, agendas, philosophies, and beliefs into idols by honoring those ungodly things, including support for abortion, evolution, homosexuality, and secular humanism, over God.

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How many of you are confident that Biden's strong leadership can prevent this from evolving into WW3?

Right Divider

Body part
Correct, if the baptism you refer to is the one given by God to the repentant.
The ONE baptism is given to those that trust in Christ.
One from God, and the other NT baptism is done by men in the name of Jesus Christ.
You're very bad at math. ONE is ONE and not TWO. TWO is NOT ONE.
Thanks be to God for the remission of sins in the name of the Son of God.
My sins are paid for and not only "remitted".
I am a member of the Body of Christ too !
You should drop the anti-semitism.
There was no anti-semitism. That's just you lying.

Skeeter

Banned
In Biblical terms, an idol is anything that comes between man and God. In modern times that is many things, including money, pleasure, secularism, hedonism, and the like. Humans have turned God-rejecting, God-dishonoring ideologies, agendas, philosophies, and beliefs into idols by honoring those ungodly things, including support for abortion, evolution, homosexuality, and secular humanism, over God.

Matthew 6:24
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
It is possible to serve no masters. It is a 21st century thing. Free yourself.

Hoping

Banned
The ONE baptism is given to those that trust in Christ.
Yes, and they are the ones that actually repent of sin permanently.
Then, having had their sins washed away by the blood of Christ at their baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of their past sins, are fit to be the sanctified temple of the Holy Ghost.
Thanks be to God.
You're very bad at math. ONE is ONE and not TWO. TWO is NOT ONE.
One baptism done by men...in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, (Acts 2:38), and the other the gift of the Holy Ghost...also called the baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:38)
My sins are paid for and not only "remitted".
Agreed, as the two words are synonymous in their effects.
"Atonement" also works.
There was no anti-semitism. That's just you lying.
Why do you seem so driven to separate yourself from one set of the people of God?
It surprises me that you even entertain the words of Paul, a Jew, when you defend your ideology.

marke

It is possible to serve no masters. It is a 21st century thing. Free yourself.
Refusing to serve God is a sin punishable by death.

Luke 4:8
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
How many of you are confident that Biden's strong leadership can prevent this from evolving into WW3?
Let me put it this way. If Mrs. Clinton ever uttered anything like the following in her campaign in 2016 she would have beat President Trump in that election, but she didn't.

"It's not like I'm Joe Biden. It's not like I'm not going to by accident get us into WWIII."

People especially in the swing states that year would have been like "She's got a point. I'll vote for her."

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, and they are the ones that actually repent of sin permanently.
You have a false definition of "repent".
Then, having had their sins washed away by the blood of Christ at their baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of their past sins, are fit to be the sanctified temple of the Holy Ghost.
Nobody is "fit" for salvation. It is a GIFT of God.

Rom 5:15-16 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:15) But not as the offence, so also [is] the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, [which is] by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. (5:16) And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification.

Water ceremonies have no place in the body of Christ.
Thanks be to God.

One baptism done by men...in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, (Acts 2:38), and the other the gift of the Holy Ghost...also called the baptism of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:38)
Again, Paul says that there is ONE baptism in the body of Christ... NOT TWO.
Why do you seem so driven to separate yourself from one set of the people of God?
I simply let the Bible speak for itself.
It surprises me that you even entertain the words of Paul, a Jew, when you defend your ideology.
Paul is the apostle for today. Paul was the first member of the body of Christ and is the PATTERN for those of us in the body of Christ.

1Tim 1:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:16) Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

You're trying to follow Israel when Israel has fallen.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I have no idea what you think I have beed deceived about.
OK.
Secular Humanism has no idols, while Christianity has the cross.
Well, the crucifix, the cross with the corpus. And don't forget the Holy Spirit's dove representation, plus there's usually another statue of Jesus somewhere or another crucifix, and statues of Mary, Joseph, and then there are regional statuary and art too.

We don't really represent the Father for whatever reason.

And we do offer sacrifices on altars, so that part's obvious too.

But of all the objects and pictures, our sacrifice is always and only offered to the Father, not to any of the beings represented in statues and paintings and 'stained glass.'

The Father alone is to Whom we are always sacrificing on our altars.

In Catholicism.

And ("Eastern") Orthodoxy.

Hoping

Banned
You have a false definition of "repent".
Both my concordance and my dictionary agree that repent means...Turn From, or, Change.
I agree, as my repentance from sin gracefully changed me into a non-sinner.
Nobody is "fit" for salvation. It is a GIFT of God.
I didn't say fit for salvation, I said fit for use by the Holy Ghost as His temple.
So I agree with the Rom 5:15-16 scrip's you posted.
Water ceremonies have no place in the body of Christ.
I'm truly sorry you feel that way, as it is much more than a ceremony.
It is actuality in motion.
Again, Paul says that there is ONE baptism in the body of Christ... NOT TWO.
Agreed, one by man and one by God.
Both fulfil their own duty.
I simply let the Bible speak for itself.
Unless it is written by or to a Jew.
Paul is the apostle for today.
He is one of them.
Paul was the first member of the body of Christ and is the PATTERN for those of us in the body of Christ.
I can't agree, as many other Jews besides him, and some Gentiles, were in the body of Christ before him.
1Tim 1:16 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:16) Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
Was Paul the first believer?
I think not, as Ananias and the church in Damascus must have preceded him...not to mention the 120 disciples and then the 3000 on the day of Pentecost.
You're trying to follow Israel when Israel has fallen.
Only part of it "has fallen".
The sons of Isaac march on in the light.
I, a Gentile, am also in that light.
Thanks be to God.

Last edited:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal, raising more questions about the disgraced son of then vice president​

• The Russian government held a press conference Thursday claiming that Hunter Biden helped finance a US military 'bioweapons' research program in Ukraine
  • However the allegations were branded a brazen propaganda ploy to justify president Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and sow discord in the US
  • But emails and correspondence obtained by DailyMail.com from Hunter's abandoned laptop show the claims may well be true
  • The emails show Hunter helped secure millions of dollars of funding for Metabiota, a Department of Defense contractor specializing in research on pandemic-causing diseases
  • He also introduced Metabiota to an allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas firm, Burisma, for a 'science project' involving high biosecurity level labs in Ukraine
  • The president's son and his colleagues invested $500,000 in Metabiota through their firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners
  • They raised several million dollars of funding for the company from investment giants including Goldman Sachs

Funny how they just slipped "bioweapons research" in there.

marke

If Joe Biden had not threatened the President of Ukraine to withhold US aid money if he did not fire the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the crooked dealings of the company paying Hunter millions to serve on its board we may have learned more about all the crooked dealings in Ukraine with help from crooked Americans.

way 2 go

Refusing to serve God is a sin punishable by death.

Luke 4:8
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Luk_19:27 But those who are my enemies, who did not desire that I should reign over them, bring them here and slay them before me.

way 2 go

nothing funny about it

some people are intuitive some people are not
Department of Defense make weapons

Government spending records show the Department of Defense awarded an $18.4million contract to Metabiota between February 2014 and November 2016, with $307,091 earmarked for 'Ukraine research projects'

Attachments

• hunter 1.JPG
    hunter 1.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 1