Ukraine Crisis

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Putin is on the same level as Hitler, Stalin and Bin Ladin and should be treated as such.
Bin Laden we sent a covert operation to execute in the middle of the night. Are you suggesting we should do the same with Putin?

Hitler we mobilized the entire US Army and invaded occupied territories, fought our way across multiple countries in order to force him to surrender. Are you suggesting we should do the same thing with Putin?

Stalin we managed to coexist until he died of natural causes. Are you suggesting we should do the same thing with Putin?

Do you even bother thinking about the nonsense you post here?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Here is one more move by the evil Putin. In the UK alone, not counting the rest of Europe, Russian natural gas heats the equivalent of 1.76 million homes a day. And because of all the sanctions against Russia Putin says these countries hostile to Russia will have to pay in rubles for their fuel.

I'd say this is self-inflicted pain but I'll bet the press will call Putin evil for selling the west natural gas and say he forced them to buy it. That's how insane the propaganda is any more. You know he could just turn off the spigot and let the people of the west suffer for the things they say about him.

If the West had been prudent and planned for this eventuality, they could shut off the spigots coming into their country.

As it is now, they can't without causing untold suffering among their citizens.

Arthur Brain

It is tough to feel sorrow for the unwary Godless.
So, essentially these millions of people should have just upped sticks and moved once there was a possible threat, right? Just as easy as that? Packed up their belongings, given up their homes and livelihoods, gone on the road and hope that countries on neighboring borders would just take them in, is that it? Critical thinking is as much a strong suit with you as understanding and compassion. It's been difficult enough for all of these refugees to find shelter with their homeland under siege, many still haven't and have been unable to move. Many have families where their children require ongoing medical treatment etc etc etc. This is their home. You telling me that you'd be all ready and packed up if there was even the slightest threat to your home? Got family? Got those who need continual medical attention that you wouldn't get if you were on the road for weeks and relying on humanitarian aid?

By your "logic", all of the victims of the third reich, Stalin's gulags and North Korea's prisons etc are all just victims who "should have known better". Nice attitude. The arrogance is only matched by the stupefying ignorance.

Hoping

Banned
So, essentially these millions of people should have just upped sticks and moved once there was a possible threat, right? Just as easy as that? Packed up their belongings, given up their homes and livelihoods, gone on the road and hope that countries on neighboring borders would just take them in, is that it? Critical thinking is as much a strong suit with you as understanding and compassion. It's been difficult enough for all of these refugees to find shelter with their homeland under siege, many still haven't and have been unable to move. Many have families where their children require ongoing medical treatment etc etc etc. This is their home. You telling me that you'd be all ready and packed up if there was even the slightest threat to your home? Got family? Got those who need continual medical attention that you wouldn't get if you were on the road for weeks and relying on humanitarian aid?

By your "logic", all of the victims of the third reich, Stalin's gulags and North Korea's prisons etc are all just victims who "should have known better". Nice attitude. The arrogance is only matched by the stupefying ignorance.
You left one key ingredient out of the "formula".
Faith in God.
If God lets me know there is a tiger out side, I'm staying inside.

Arthur Brain

So Ukrainians were supposed to know that Russia was lying, and that they actually intended to invade and murder innocent Ukrainian women and children instead of, not do that?
Apparently so. They should have all had their backpacks ready and ready to evacuate once there was even the hint that Russia would mount such an invasion that most of the rest of the world was hoping was simply posturing. It's easy right? Just go on the road and look elsewhere for somewhere to live...

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Faith in God.
If God let's you know that He's got an authorized Church for you you should get inside.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Apparently so. They should have all had their backpacks ready and ready to evacuate once there was even the hint that Russia would mount such an invasion that most of the rest of the world was hoping was simply posturing. It's easy right? Just go on the road and look elsewhere for somewhere to live...
If they only trusted in God more they would have 'flown the coop' years ago!

Arthur Brain

Faith in God.
I left no such thing out of any "formula" and you've had no salient answer to any of the points. Telling that you'd stay inside when you're condemning others for not going outside in freezing temperatures to escape their homes even before there was actual danger going on.