Ukraine Crisis

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
That's a fair point in the sense that Trump tried to pull the same thing here that Putin did in Russia, but we didn't allow Trump to get away with it.
It's certainly a test that democracies must undergo. Russia after WWI failed. Germany and Italy and Japan leading up to WWII failed. Russia has failed again.

We have always passed, and President Trump's----whatever it was----wasn't a difficult test for us at all.

United States Constitution ftw.

Gary K

Banned
I am amazed at the ignorance of history by US citizens.

Do you know how Yeltsin deposed Gorbachev? He, the leaders of Ukraine and Belarus got together as the leaders of the three largest states of the union and declared the Soviet Union defunct so Gorbachev was then head of something that no longer existed. There was nothing democratic about it. It was a pure power move politically.

Yeltsin then came to the US and addressed a joint session of Congress and offered a partnership with Russia as an ally. He was insulted for his offer. So the US was a major influence in keeping Russia a non democratic nation. We could have encouraged Russia and we didn't. Instead we told them to shut up and go sit in the corner as we didn't need nor want them.

Learn from history instead of believing the lies of the mockingbird media. Most of your ignorance the result of the dumbing down of America. I mean who wants to spend the time studying history when you can just go along and just believe anything the media tells you? Not smart.

Idolater

"
The text of Francis’ prayer . . . reads: “Therefore, Mother of God and our Mother, to your Immaculate Heart we solemnly entrust and consecrate ourselves, the Church and all humanity, especially Russia and Ukraine.” It adds: “Grant that war may end and peace spread throughout the world.”

In his homily Friday, Francis said the act of consecration of Russia and Ukraine to Mary’s immaculate heart was “not a magic formula, but a spiritual act”

"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
In a situation like this it's best to assume that everybody is lying. The Russians are lying, the Ukrainians are lying, the Americans are lying. The Germans are lying the Poles are lying the Belorus are lying the Latvians are lying the French are lying. Everyone.
🤔

“For those in power, lying is part of the logic of war.”

Hoping

Banned
🤪

There is ONE baptism for the body of Christ and there is no water involved. You're pretending to be a Jew.
Correct, if the baptism you refer to is the one given by God to the repentant.
Eph 4:5 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:5) One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
One from God, and the other NT baptism is done by men in the name of Jesus Christ.
Thanks be to God for the remission of sins in the name of the Son of God.
1Cor 12:12-13 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:12) For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ. (12:13) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
Amen to that, especially when you read 1 John 5:8..."And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one."
The Spirit, the water, and the blood are all one.
I'm a member of the body of Christ. You should join us and stop pretending to be a Jew.
I am a member of the Body of Christ too !
You should drop the anti-semitism.
We are one with them.
They are one with us in Christ.
The middle wall of the Law has been broken down. (Eph 2)
Then you should stop pretending to be a Jew.
There is no pretending necessary.
Should converted Jews quit acting like converted Gentiles too?
Paul would probably like to know.

Hoping

Banned

"
The text of Francis’ prayer . . . reads: “Therefore, Mother of God and our Mother, to your Immaculate Heart we solemnly entrust and consecrate ourselves, the Church and all humanity, especially Russia and Ukraine.” It adds: “Grant that war may end and peace spread throughout the world.”

In his homily Friday, Francis said the act of consecration of Russia and Ukraine to Mary’s immaculate heart was “not a magic formula, but a spiritual act”

"
God has always existed, so needed no mother.

way 2 go

Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal, raising more questions about the disgraced son of then vice president​

• The Russian government held a press conference Thursday claiming that Hunter Biden helped finance a US military 'bioweapons' research program in Ukraine
  • However the allegations were branded a brazen propaganda ploy to justify president Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and sow discord in the US
  • But emails and correspondence obtained by DailyMail.com from Hunter's abandoned laptop show the claims may well be true
  • The emails show Hunter helped secure millions of dollars of funding for Metabiota, a Department of Defense contractor specializing in research on pandemic-causing diseases
  • He also introduced Metabiota to an allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas firm, Burisma, for a 'science project' involving high biosecurity level labs in Ukraine
  • The president's son and his colleagues invested $500,000 in Metabiota through their firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners
  • They raised several million dollars of funding for the company from investment giants including Goldman Sachs

marke

Hunter Biden DID help secure millions in funding for US contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research, laptop emails reveal, raising more questions about the disgraced son of then vice president​

• The Russian government held a press conference Thursday claiming that Hunter Biden helped finance a US military 'bioweapons' research program in Ukraine
  • However the allegations were branded a brazen propaganda ploy to justify president Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine and sow discord in the US
  • But emails and correspondence obtained by DailyMail.com from Hunter's abandoned laptop show the claims may well be true
  • The emails show Hunter helped secure millions of dollars of funding for Metabiota, a Department of Defense contractor specializing in research on pandemic-causing diseases
  • He also introduced Metabiota to an allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas firm, Burisma, for a 'science project' involving high biosecurity level labs in Ukraine
  • The president's son and his colleagues invested $500,000 in Metabiota through their firm Rosemont Seneca Technology Partners
  • They raised several million dollars of funding for the company from investment giants including Goldman Sachs
If the US has been funding deadly pathogen research in Ukraine like it did in China, then we can be sure those responsible will lie about it until the cows come home, just like Fauci and his crowd lied about their US support of the development of the coronavirus in Wuhan.

Idolater

If the US has been funding deadly pathogen research in Ukraine like it did in China, then we can be sure those responsible will lie about it until the cows come home, just like Fauci and his crowd lied about their US support of the development of the coronavirus in Wuhan.
So what are you thinking is happening? Is everybody in cahoots? Who's 'running the show'? Are there any 'patsies' involved, and if so who are they? What is the ultimate goal of all this, and where is the proof or substantiating evidence of your claim?

We caught Russia building troops and guns and materiel around three sides of Ukraine. Then we told everybody what they were doing, saying, Looks like they're going to invade Ukraine. They told a whole bunch of lies. And then they invaded Ukraine. And as far as I can tell the lying hasn't stopped since.

Why isn't this standing out to you more? This is black and white. And I know, @User Name doesn't like black and white thinking, but I wouldn't recommend anything that that user approves anyway. Black and white thinking is how we survive in the wild.

marke

So what are you thinking is happening? Is everybody in cahoots? Who's 'running the show'? Are there any 'patsies' involved, and if so who are they? What is the ultimate goal of all this, and where is the proof or substantiating evidence of your claim?

We caught Russia building troops and guns and materiel around three sides of Ukraine. Then we told everybody what they were doing, saying, Looks like they're going to invade Ukraine. They told a whole bunch of lies. And then they invaded Ukraine. And as far as I can tell the lying hasn't stopped since.

Why isn't this standing out to you more? This is black and white. And I know, @User Name doesn't like black and white thinking, but I wouldn't recommend anything that that user approves anyway. Black and white thinking is how we survive in the wild.
I have no idea what you think I have beed deceived about.