Ukraine and the new Al Qaeda

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Look up Ukrainian Supreme Liberation Council.
So this is an actual CIA document:

In it it says " ... In July 1944 in a forest in the Carpathian mountains between Lvov and the former Hungarian border, the UHVR (Ukrainian Supreme Liberation Council) was formed ... . The UHVR was based on democratic principles and acted as a provisional national assembly for the Ukraine, composed of elements of all the various parties, including the Eastern Ukrainians. ..."

I'm still not seeing Nazi anywhere. Here's another link I found:

No Nazi. It's not that I don't believe you, I just want to see it with my own eyes, if possible.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

In it it says " ... In July 1944 in a forest in the Carpathian mountains between Lvov and the former Hungarian border, the UHVR (Ukrainian Supreme Liberation Council) was formed ... . The UHVR was based on democratic principles and acted as a provisional national assembly for the Ukraine, composed of elements of all the various parties, including the Eastern Ukrainians. ..."

No Nazi. It's not that I don't believe you, I just want to see it with my own eyes, if possible.
I have such an image of Ukraine as being broad flat plains, grain producing regions like our Midwestern states and the Prairie Provinces north of us that I had to pull up a map to see where the Carpathians were. Interesting. A corner of Ukraine I was unaware of.

Gary K

Banned

Hmmm.... So, a website and document created to absolve the OUN of any guilt of being complicit with the Nazi's is your source. I suggest you do a much wider search. Here is one link to start with. There is a whole lot more than this one.

Gary K

Banned

Here's another link for you.

Gary K

Banned
You mean the first one was a dud, so you found a link to more nonsense? Got it.
Well, it shows that you have been brainwashed as you haven't read any of the links and are just assuming your position. You know, as you know everything without question no need to even read anything because you can be sure there is nothing for you to learn.

Gary K

Banned

I finally begin to see what your problem is in understanding the UHVR. You haven't figured out yet who the characters named in the document are. I already knew all that so I guess I just assumed you did too.

Look up Stephan Bandera and Mikola Lebed. These two were dedicated Nazis deeply involved in the UHVR. Bandera was the functioning head of the UHVR and Lebed was the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

From the document:

Thus the UHVR appeared to be the controlling factor, but TWA, nominally under it,
was an affiliate rather than a subordinate organization, and the SB, which was
definitely under it, was actually a subsidiary of a political group which was
related to but not identical with the UHVR. In effect, the UHVR, Which controlled
all these organizations externally, was itself controlled largely by OUN-BANDERA
(in the homeland, not abroad). The situation was not so paradoxical as it seemed,
because many of the offices in all the organizations involved were held by a few
OUN-BANDERA personnel Who were really the heads of the entire network.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Do you honestly think they're being serious? It's a chant to mock the people that say Soros pays them... just wow.
So you're saying this was leftists attempting to be funny. Now I believe you. Not surprisingly, the "joke" fell flat. The left (AKA the prudish, puritan wing of American politics) should just cease any future attempts at humor. They only end up humiliating themselves.

Arthur Brain

So you're saying this was leftists attempting to be funny. Now I believe you. Not surprisingly, the "joke" fell flat. The left (AKA the prudish, puritan wing of American politics) should just cease any future attempts at humor. They only end up humiliating themselves.
It suckered some of you lot in which is funny enough in itself. The latter is hilariously ironic so I wouldn't want to deter the far right from attempts at humour. In itself it's not funny but inadvertently it can be downright hysterical!

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I wish it was real. Can you imagine George Soros stiffing a bunch of Antifa out of their $15 per hour to protest? They'll never work for him again! Lol...