Ukraine and the new Al Qaeda

Arthur Brain

LOL. From where did that information come to you? Let me guess. The mocking bird media. Ain't it funny how that happens?

Here's how much your media cares about truth and your own safety.

None of what you post is funny. It's just woefully uninformed and conspiracy laden gibberish.

Gary K

Banned
Do you think Nick Fuentes is a plant?
I basically nothing about him. I do know however that a lot of people accused of attempted crimes are plants from the government and have a history of years of working for the government. Almost all the fools who said they wanted to kill Whitmer have been shown to be government agents. So do I think this idiot, from a few minutes of searching for him, is for real? I don't think so but I have no proof of that. He just seems too convenient of a lightning rod to me.

Arthur Brain

In this day and age? Nope. There are way too many people like you and the rest of the leftists in this country who call anyone who is an independent thinker and rejects the leftist narratives Nazis. You guys have so expanded the definition of the word that it has become meaningless here. Most leftists call anyone with a conservative thought in their head a Nazi.

It is not meaningless in Ukraine. Look at the Azov Battallion and you know it isn't meaningless there.
So, basically, anyone who disagrees with your conspiracy laden narrative are "Nazis" then? It's funny that you consider yourself an "independent thinker" in that regard. You're not. You just buy into anything that fits in with your confirmation bias.

Arthur Brain

I basically nothing about him. I do know however that a lot of people accused of attempted crimes are plants from the government and have a history of years of working for the government. Almost all the fools who said they wanted to kill Whitmer have been shown to be government agents. So do I think this idiot, from a few minutes of searching for him, is for real? I don't think so but I have no proof of that. He just seems too convenient of a lightning rod to me.
Oh, he's "for real" alright. A complete nut and odious as all get out but he exists. How come wingnuts like Fuentes don't appear on your radar?

Gary K

Banned
Blackwater is with the Azov Battalion in Donbas who has been murdering ethnic Russians for several years.

Hmmm.. Eric Prince, the founder of Blackwater, met with Ukrainians in 2020 in an attempt to create a completely private army in Ukraine. Plus he wanted control of most weapons weapons production. The cost of all this to Blackwater? $10 billion.

Now Prince is a very successful business man and he doesn't attempt anything that will not make him a significant return on his money. His CIA, military and government contacts give him a plethora of inside information. So what inside information was he privy to that caused him to want to create a private army in Ukraine and want to manufacture weapons there?

You think he knew the Ukraine/Russia war was coming and that Putin had been pushed as far as he could take on the fate of Russian security and national existence? Or was it just "coincidence" that Putin decided to take steps to secure Russia's borders?

Gary K

Banned
Oh, he's "for real" alright. A complete nut and odious as all get out but he exists. How come wingnuts like Fuentes don't appear on your radar?
For one, I'm not a Republican and never have been. So why would I knowledgable about all Republicans? I don't trust the Republican party any farther than I do the Democrats. Both parties are corrupt. It's why Congress is the swamp.

Gary K

Banned
The CIA trained, armed, and funded the Nazi Azov Battalion to fight Russia. Using Nazis to fight Russia has been standard CIA practice since the end of WW2.

The link below, as you can see from the url, is an actual CIA document that demonstrates how long the US has been involved in promoting Nazism in the Ukraine. If you were born after 1948 then you haven't been alive as long as the US has been promoting Nazism in Ukraine so the Nazi's could be used to destabilize the area and cause the Russians big problems.

And you say Putin is the bad guy and didn't invade Ukraine for any legitimate reason. Would you say the US should tolerate this done to us? Do you think attempts to destabilize us and threaten our national security should be allowed to go on on our borders for 70+ years? If so then you think the Cuban missile crisis reaction by the US was evil if you are going to be logically consistent.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I basically nothing about him.
If you really didn't know "basically" anything about Nick Fuentes, you could lift a finger to find out. But you don't bother because he's on your side just like every other homegrown neo-Nazi is! So, of course, you prefer to feign ignorance about that while you condemn Ukraine for alleged neo-Nazism. It's all so convenient for you.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
The link below, as you can see from the url, is an actual CIA document that demonstrates how long the US has been involved in promoting Nazism in the Ukraine. If you were born after 1948 then you haven't been alive as long as the US has been promoting Nazism in Ukraine so the Nazi's could be used to destabilize the area and cause the Russians big problems.

And you say Putin is the bad guy and didn't invade Ukraine for any legitimate reason. Would you say the US should tolerate this done to us? Do you think attempts to destabilize us and threaten our national security should be allowed to go on on our borders for 70+ years? If so then you think the Cuban missile crisis reaction by the US was evil if you are going to be logically consistent.

ZP UHVR Ukrainian Supreme Liberation Council is composed of Nazis? Where are you seeing this?

Gary K

Banned
If you really didn't know "basically" anything about Nick Fuentes, you could lift a finger to find out. But you don't bother because he's on your side just like every other homegrown neo-Nazi is! So, of course, you prefer to feign ignorance about that while you condemn Ukraine for alleged neo-Nazism. It's all so convenient for you.
You sure assume a lot of false things. I'd never heard of him before you brought his name up. I spent a little bit of time researching him, and as I said, he's way too convenient a scapegoat to me. But idiots like him, the Republican leadership, and the Democrats, are why the swamp is called the swamp. It's all one big uniparty.

I have to laugh when you say he's on MY side. Funny how that is. I've never said anything positive about Nazis. I have said they are murderous thugs though, and other similar descriptions. And to you that means I approve of Nazis. :ROFLMAO:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I've never said anything positive about Nazis.
You don't have to say anything positive about Nazis because they're already on your team along with neo-Confederates, white nationalists, Klansmen, Groypers, etc. You will just look the other way and pretend they aren't there.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You don't have to say anything positive about Nazis because they're already on your team along with neo-Confederates, white nationalists, Klansmen, Groypers, etc. You will just look the other way and pretend they aren't there.
Perhaps the most dangerous Nazi on the planet, George Soros, is on your side.