uh oh Australia

Gary K

bothers me only because it's evil .
I understand your point and agree with you on it.

But, my point is that hospitals are refusing to treat people as they ask to be treated. They refuse to treat patients who choose any of the viable alternatives to vaccines and refuse vaccines, The hospitals are going as far as refusing to give their patients food and water when they refuse vaccination. They also refuse to test patients for vitamin and mineral deficiencies such as low levels of vitamin d and zinc.

Hospitals are refusing to give any treatment other than blowing your lungs up with a ventilator. That's proven to be a deadly treatment.

This behavior is also evil. That's why I say refusing to admit me to a hospital is a blessing, not a curse.

way 2 go

I understand your point and agree with you on it.

But, my point is that hospitals are refusing to treat people as they ask to be treated. They refuse to treat patients who choose any of the viable alternatives to vaccines and refuse vaccines, The hospitals are going as far as refusing to give their patients food and water when they refuse vaccination. They also refuse to test patients for vitamin and mineral deficiencies such as low levels of vitamin d and zinc.

Hospitals are refusing to give any treatment other than blowing your lungs up with a ventilator. That's proven to be a deadly treatment.

This behavior is also evil. That's why I say refusing to admit me to a hospital is a blessing, not a curse.
I don't know how far they are taking this
no admit for wuflu
what if you're in a car accident ?

this link got nuked fast
oz health person saying only vaxed people will be allowed to gather
h**ps://twi**er.com/CaldronPool/status/1434725431891005441?s=20

Last edited:

Gary K

I don't know how far they are taking this
no admit for wuflu
what if you're in a car accident ?

this link got nuked fast
oz health person saying only vaxed people will be allowed to gather
h**ps://twi**er.com/CaldronPool/status/1434725431891005441?s=20
My wife and I personally know two people who were treated as I described in spite of their doctor having diagnosed them with pnuemonia. The local hospital, a member of a large chain, refused to treat them as their doctor had ordered. They would only treat them for the coronavirus. They refused to even feed these people while they were in the hospital. This was all predicated upon their refusal of the jabs.

Hospitals are still getting paid, by the government, $10,000 for ventilator treatment and $30,000 per coronavirus "patient".

As to accident injury treatment, I don't know. I would imagine the hospitals would still refuse treatment on refusal of the jab. They are very insistent on this.

Gary K

Australia is a roach motel
you can visit but you can never leave

View attachment 1715
SMH. Now there is a policy designed to increase tourism and travel. In effect, what the Aussie government is saying is that not only are we going to abuse the liberties of our citizens, if you come here to visit you're going to be imprisoned too.

Well, I guess visitors from other countries could always go hide in the outback to preserve their freedoms just like the Aussies themselves..... Don't know how any of them will survive as they will all be locked out of the Aussie economy.

Gary K

Bet they wish they hadn't given up their guns, eh?
I'm nowhere near sure all Aussies gave up their guns. The press made it sound like they did, but the press has a long history of deceiving us. They wanted to portray the Aussies as sheep to tamp down independent thought here too. The Aussies I've personally known over the past few decades had an independent streak running through them at their very core. They might submit up to a point, but then it's Katy-bar-the-door.

That's kinda how I view what's going on there. It's also how Clif High sees things there as his predictive linguistics point that way. I think he gets a lot of event related things right even though he misses the overall spiritual context because he's not a Christian.