ECT uh oh Another verse where Paul says he destroyed the church of God !

way 2 go

Re-read it you missed it ! Paul persecuted "CHRISTIANS" Paul was of Israel and defended Judaism by persecuting the Body of Christ.

didn't miss it just took it past what was said and concluded that Paul was trying to stop Israel from converting

That is why in Galatians it says Paul preached the "faith" he once sought to destroy. Paul after persecuting the B.O.C. preached that same message that in the law there is no salvation as Judaism taught.
still avoiding these

God cut off Israel , you did not answer

God turned to the gentiles, you did not answer

dodge

didn't miss it just took it past what was said and concluded that Paul was trying to stop Israel from converting

still avoiding these

God cut off Israel , you did not answer

God turned to the gentiles, you did not answer

You have it backwards Paul was not persecuting Israel ( Jews) he was persecuting those in the B.O.C. according to Jesus. Saul Saul why are you persecuting me Saul's answer who are you Lord Jesus said I am Jesus who you are persecuting.

Paul persecuted Christians and Paul then after getting saved preached the same "faith" he once sought to destroy.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello ! Since others were in Christ before it is obvious that Paul was not the "pattern" nor was Paul the "first" in the B.O.C..

That's right.

Paul was just a "bigger" sinner than the others because he persecuted the early Christians.

That doesn't mean that Paul was numero ouno in the Body of Christ.

Also, don't let the Darby Followers deceive you with the "Body" metaphor. Paul also used the building metaphor, where Christ Jesus is the cornerstone. However, the Darby Followers don't like that metaphor because most of the original Disciples are included.

(Eph 2:10) built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

Peter was an Apostle, but the MAD Darby Followers have Peter in a different building.

dodge

That's right.

Paul was just a "bigger" sinner than the others because he persecuted the early Christians.

That doesn't mean that Paul was numero ouno in the Body of Christ.

Also, don't let the Darby Followers deceive you with the "Body" metaphor. Paul also used the building metaphor, where Christ Jesus is the cornerstone. However, the Darby Followers don't like that metaphor because most of the original Disciples are included.

(Eph 2:10) built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.

Peter was an Apostle, but the MAD Darby Followers have Peter in a different building.

So far the most I have heard from MAD are "3" churches to neatly divide up the B.O.C..

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So far the most I have heard from MAD are "3" churches to neatly divide up the B.O.C..

Yes....most MADists claim 2 churches, but the Super-Hyper-Ultra Dispensationalists (Darby Followers X 10) claim that there were 3 groups of people.

STP and heir are of that ilk.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Notice how those same people, never claim there were 3 different building?

Jesus was the Cornerstone, and the Apostles and Prophets were the foundation. The believers are the Lively Stones.

Darby Followers HATE that building metaphor because it doesn't have two gospels, and two groups of people. Anyone who knows anything about construction, knows that a cornerstone can only be in one building.

If we would apply MAD's faulty theories with the building metaphor, Jesus would have to be the cornerstone in at least two different buildings.

MAD is a mess!

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Satan was an angel, and there were many fallen angels.

(Matt 25:41) Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

However, the angels in Acts 1 did not lie, they told the truth.

It's your Dispensationalism that is the lie.

You have Zechariah 14 which places Jesus' feet on the Olive Mount upon return. And you have the Acts 1 Angel confirming that Jesus will return exactly as He left. Acts 1 even confirms that the Disciples were at the Olive Mount.

If Satan lies, but the Angel in Acts 1 doesn't, why would you deceive people into believing that Jesus has already returned?

That's not in line with the right Angel, wouldn't you say?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
why would you deceive people into believing that Jesus has already returned?

Jesus returned in judgment.

The events that took place from 66AD - 70AD happened exactly the way Jesus said they would happen.

Jesus made it clear that some would not taste death before His return, and that some from the generation of His contemporaries would still be alive when He returned.

Moreover, Peter, Paul, John, and the writer of Hebrews all make it crystal clear that they were living in the last days, and the end of the ages. The aforementioned men also made it crystal clear that the judgement was coming soon, was near, etc.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And you have the Acts 1 Angel confirming that Jesus will return exactly as He left.

The angel said "in like manner".

Again, you keep claiming that means in the flesh because that's what your Dispensationalism has taught you. You Darby Followers also have Jesus sitting on a man made throne in the Middle East overseeing animal sacrifices for sin.

Dispensationalism is a lie.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul is the PATTERN for the BOC. Those in Christ before where NOT in the BOC. It's just that simple, but too hard for you.

Where those in Christ before Paul part of the Building?

(Eph 2:19-21) Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.

The above passage completely proves MAD's "two people" theory wrong.

Right Divider

Body part
Where those in Christ before Paul part of the Building?

(Eph 2:19-21) Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.

The above passage completely proves MAD's "two people" theory wrong.
Eph 1:10 (KJV)
(1:10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:

BOTH the earthly and the heavenly will be ONE SOMEDAY. Not today, but someday.

Oneness comes on God's timetable, not yours.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eph 1:10 (KJV)
(1:10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:

BOTH the earthly and the heavenly will be ONE SOMEDAY. Not today, but someday.

Wrong.

Try reading the verse again:

Eph 2:19) Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household,

All PRESENT TENSE!

Paul wasn't speaking of a future time period.

And, when will you Darby Followers ever learn that "Dispensations" are not time periods?

Right Divider

Body part
Wrong.

Try reading the verse again:

Eph 2:19) Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household,

All PRESENT TENSE!

Paul wasn't speaking of a future time period.

And, when will you Darby Followers ever learn that "Dispensations" are not time periods?
So Paul is wrong in Ephesians 1:10?

So the term "He might gather" is past tense?

No, you are wrong and ridiculous. You Russell follower.

You are a Tazer!

Nobody believed like you until Russell.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So Paul is wrong in Ephesians 1:10?

So the term "He might gather" is past tense?

No, you are wrong and ridiculous. You Russell follower.

You are a Tazer!

Nobody believed like you until Russell.

Paul is speaking in the present tense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dodge

Paul is the PATTERN for the BOC. Those in Christ before where NOT in the BOC. It's just that simple, but too hard for you.

IF Paul was the first in Christ that would mean Paul is a liar, and I do not believe Paul lied.

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

FYI, In Christ means in the B.O.C..

Right Divider

Body part
IF Paul was the first in Christ that would mean Paul is a liar, and I do not believe Paul lied.

Rom 16:7
Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellowprisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.

FYI, In Christ means in the B.O.C..
No, it does not!

You cannot find the "body of Christ" anywhere but Paul's epistles.

The church in Jerusalem is never referred to that way.

The believing church in Jerusalem was the remnant of Israel.

Continue on your deaf, dumb and blind journey.