ECT uh oh Another verse where Paul says he destroyed the church of God !

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
When's the last time you looked at anything without your Darby Sunglasses on?

Darby is noted as a proponent of Dispensation. I can't help but notice that you are arguing that he is the Origin of dispensationalism.

This is a lame duck argument. It's like saying Martin Luther is the Origin of Faith based doctrine so everyone who believes in Faith based salvation is a Lutheran.

Have people been letting you get away with using this juvenile approach to debate?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Darby is noted as a proponent of Dispensation. I can't help but notice that you are arguing that he is the Origin of dispensationalism.

This is a lame duck argument. It's like saying Martin Luther is the Origin of Faith based doctrine so everyone who believes in Faith based salvation is a Lutheran.

Have people been letting you get away with using this juvenile approach to debate?

It looks like I have found yet another Darby Follower who lives in denial.

Dispensationalism did NOT exist before Darby invented it in 1830.

There is not one trace of Dispensationalism found being taught by anyone before Darby in 1830.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned

There is not one trace of Dispensationalism found being taught by anyone before Darby in 1830.

Satan has been oppressing Israel when it was just a glint in God's Eye. Your arguments come from a much older source than Darby.

Actually, the early church was taught that Israel was still in God's plan. Even Paul specified this. The actual doctrine of Israel mattering to Hod can be found from Genesis, where Israel is named from Jacob, all the way to Revelation, where Israel is brought up as part of the return of Jesus.

Israel spans from Genesis to Revelation and is always used to symbolize God's mercy and unfailing promises.

Some people cite Joshua as proof that Israel's promises have been fulfilled, but God actually renames these promises as unfulfilled to David and binds them to Land. Even God's Covenant with David is Dispensational. Jesus fulfilled portions of it, but left the actual land portions of it as a sign of His work at His return.

At Jesus' ascent into the clouds, we were promised He would return to us in corporeal form and in the book of Acts chapter 1, the restoration of Israel is discussed. There is no other way to understand that God works in a way that spans generations. Even Noah had to wait wait to see the flood that he built an ark for.

Moses never got to see Jesus in the flesh, Abraham had to wait patiently for Isaac, Daniel died long before he could understand what was sealed, Isaiah died before Immanuel and most importantly, all biblical views in the Bible that discount dispensationalism, result in the loss of souls or at the very least, contention with God.

Examples of bible people that denied dispensation (God's Timing) and were impatient in the way they read scripture or accepted God's involvement of all generations in His progressive revelation, so much so that bad things resulted,

Pharisees
Israel
Abraham
Saul the King
Judas
Satan
Saul who became Paul
All Nataions that oppress Israel
The list goes on,

But the point is that the denial of dispensation and demand that all Spiritual revelation is complete and closed is what always leads up to horrible things.

Your continual use of Darby only shows that you have no understanding of Dispensation.

Ephesians 3:2 discusses how God Administered Grace with the equivalent word to Dispensation. Hebrews 11 verifies that God made many progressively wait for the fulfillment of that promise. You show your lack of understanding in your attribution of Dispensation to Darby. Darby is a nobody who simply popped up in a time when many deceptive denominations began to rail against Israel and migrate the actual biblical meaning of Israel to a false teaching that makes God out to be a liar.

Darby was no different than you or I discussing scripture and trying to stop people from lying about what it actually says. He's just another commentator that has nothing to do with the biblical existence of Dispensation.

But you can go on an sHow how naive you are to scripture by holding to your idea that Darby was the first to value Israel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Darby was no different than you or I discussing scripture and trying to stop people from lying about what it actually says. He's just another commentator that has nothing to do with the biblical existence of Dispensation.

Again, you live in denial.

Darby invented Dispensationalism, it didn't exist before the year 1830.

As for your Futurism/Zionism, the law and prophets was fulfilled by Christ Jesus. The New Covenant has replaced the Old Covenant. In the New Covenant, those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God, they are the children of Abraham.

As long as you continue to be a Darby Follower, and live in denial, you will never understand what the Bible says.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
At Jesus' ascent into the clouds, we were promised He would return to us in corporeal form

Nowhere in Acts 1 will you find the words "corporeal form". You made that up to support Dispensationalism.

Acts 1 say "in like manner". That in no way suggests "corporeal form". What it means is that Jesus would return without anyone knowing (like a thief in the night). The world did not see, or know when Jesus ascended into Heaven, nor would the world know or see when He returned. That's what "in like manner" refers to, and lines up perfectly with "like a thief in the night".

Which is why the Apostle Paul said the following:

(1 Thess 5:2) for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Notice Paul doesn't say a peep about "corporeal form".

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Again, you live in denial.

Darby invented Dispensationalism, it didn't exist before the year 1830.

As for your Futurism/Zionism, the law and prophets was fulfilled by Christ Jesus. The New Covenant has replaced the Old Covenant. In the New Covenant, those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the Israel of God, they are the children of Abraham.

As long as you continue to be a Darby Follower, and live in denial, you will never understand what the Bible says.

You answered back and ignored every word I wrote, except for the words about your repetitive use of Darby as the Origin of Dispensation.

Let's play a game called Israel matters to God.

Israel and Jews are a part of the following books of the Bible.

Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Deuteronomy
Joshua
Judges
Ruth
1 Samuel
2 Samuel
1 Kings
2 Kings
Ezra
Nehemiah
Esther
Job
Psalms
Proverbs
Ecclesiastes
Song of Solomon
Isaiah
Jeremiah
Lamentations
Ezekiel
Daniel
Hosea
Joel
Amos
Obadiah
Jonah
Michah
Nahum
Habakkuk
Zephaniah
Haggai
Zechariah
Malachi

Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Acts
Romans
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
1 Timothy
2 Timothy
Titus
Philimon
Hebrews

And books to the Diaspora in the New Testament by Mew Testament Address in the Intro

James
1 Peter
2 Peter
1 John
2 John
3 John
Jude

Book about the return of Jesus that includes Israel in its plan by tribal citation,

Revelation

Every one of those books discusses the Israel of Ancestry and reveals many things about it.

I'm positive that you believe your answering a post to you means you have answered and rebutted, but allow me to inform you that your answers are poor, unstudied and without the art of listening.

I am sorry that you are unable to study the Bible for yourself without thinking of Darby amd all the other people that aren't part of the Bible. It's like seeing the world without color.

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Nowhere in Acts 1 will you find the words "corporeal form". You made that up to support Dispensationalism.

Acts 1 say "in like manner". That in no way suggests "corporeal form". What it means is that Jesus would return without anyone knowing (like a thief in the night). The world did not see, or know when Jesus ascended into Heaven, nor would the world know or see when He returned. That's what "in like manner" refers to, and lines up perfectly with "like a thief in the night".

Which is why the Apostle Paul said the following:

(1 Thess 5:2) for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

Notice Paul doesn't say a peep about "corporeal form".

Luke and Acts overlap.

Luke 24:37 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. 38 He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

And this goes to this,

50 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. 51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. 52 Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy. 53 And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.

Jesus says He has FLESH immediately before HIS assertion.

Also,

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

If Jesus didn't ascend in Corpreal form, than He can no longer be the Man/God Mediator that 1 Timothy says He is.

Are you certain you want this to be your assertion?

7Spirits

BANNED
Banned
Who "sunglasses"? :chuckle:

Darby Sun Glasses?

lucky_man_green_clover_aviator_sunglasses-r6e3c046cdb3a4505aecbb44752c34553_zz7zs_324.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
When's the last time you looked at anything without your Darby Sunglasses on?

When was the last time you went 3 consecutive posts without spamming "Darby...Bullinger... Fulfilled AD 70...You're in denial...MAD suffers yet another fatal death knell..lol....," and the last time you looked at anything without your Russell/Josephus/Hanegraaf/pope sunglasses on, weasel?

john w

Hall of Fame

The weasel once again, by that satanic "argument," asserts that when you discover objective truth, determines if it is, in fact,objective truth, and thus, again, on record, argues that Christianity is false, as it is relatively recent, and that the Lord Jesus Christ was not the LORD God, until he "discovered it," and that the person referred to as "God the Father," is not, since there is no trace of this "God the Father," in history, in the bible, until relatively recently, until He was revealed as such, by His only begotten Son.

Satanic sophistry,from this demon infested charlatan, posing as a member of the boc.

And he lied about it:
That's not my argument.I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did.

Craigie-the habitual, obsessed liar of TOL.

The no chin/no backbone weasel won't touch this post, as he has avoided it for over 4 years, knowing that he is an on record, as a habitual liar, obsessed.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Nowhere in Acts 1 will you find the words "corporeal form". You made that up to support Dispensationalism....Notice Paul doesn't say a peep about "corporeal form".

Nowhere in the bible will you find the words "slap in the face," "omniscient," "AD 70," "fulfilled in Christ," "anti-Semite," "the Roman army was the second coming," "the new heavens and new earth is the New Covenant,"the gospel of the New Covenant......... Yet, you Russell/Josephus/pope followers use it all the time.

Again, nowhere does any Bible say "millennial reign". That's a phrase invented by Dispensationalists.

Caught, in more lying, hypocrisy. The no chin/little arms weasel lies so much, he can't keep his lies straight...

Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now...Those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the bride of Christ(http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-the-rebuttal-of-Bullinger-by-Ironside/page70 "post" 1041)...the gospel of the New Covenant....

"nowhere does any Bible say "the bride of Christ," "gospel of the New Covenant." That's a phrase invented by satanic Preterist/AD 70-ists-Russell/pope/Josephus followers.

nowhere does any Bible say "millennial reign"

Vs.

Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now...

Habitual, obsessed liar.

Get a job, punk, infidel.Paul uses that word "infidel," about you, sweetie, being unemployed, and all.

john w

Hall of Fame
Luke and Acts overlap.

Luke 24:37 They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a ghost. 38 He said to them, “Why are you troubled, and why do doubts rise in your minds? 39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

And this goes to this,

50 When he had led them out to the vicinity of Bethany, he lifted up his hands and blessed them. 51 While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up into heaven. 52 Then they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy. 53 And they stayed continually at the temple, praising God.

Also,

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

If Jesus didn't ascend in Corpreal form, than He can no longer be the Man/God Mediator that 1 Timothy says He is.

Demon Tet. asserts that the Lord Jesus Christ is not a man right now-that is Preterism-they have to assert that satanic "doctrine," to fit their "invention."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Luke and Acts overlap.

And this goes to this,

Also,

I didn't deny that Jesus ascended with a flesh body.

However, you claimed Jesus returns with a flesh body (corporeal form).

There is nothing in Acts 1 that suggests so. The point about Jesus returning in "like manner" is not about His flesh, but about the way in which He returns. Meaning, the world didn't see it, or know about it. Which is why the Bible says He would return like a thief in the night.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Only because MAD is in error, and it does not take a genius to see their error.

MAD is a result of men following men and not following God.

Exactly.

Only they live in denial, as they deny the guy (Darby) that they are following had anything to do with what they are following.

Dispensationalism is a mess.