ECT uh oh Another verse where Paul says he destroyed the church of God !

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I posted my answer over a year ago.

I don't recall ever seeing your answer.

Please tell us again, the multitude of nations that Ephraim's descendants became?

Please list these Israelite nations for us?

And while your at it, tell us what great nation the descendants of Manesseh became?

Danoh

I don't recall ever seeing your answer.

Please tell us again, the multitude of nations that Ephraim's descendants became?

Please list these Israelite nations for us?

And while your at it, tell us what great nation the descendants of Manesseh became?

Exactly what I knew you would come back with.

Why - because you are only after strife.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, as we clearly see...when Danoh can't defend his MAD, he makes post after post that has nothing to do with the question and/or the topic of conversation.

Danoh

Once again, as we clearly see...when Danoh can't defend his MAD, he makes post after post that has nothing to do with the question and/or the topic of conversation.

Nope - you are not interested in an answer - you are only after strife.

That is the actual question and topic of conversation you are actually about.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

That passage describes your actual heart.

Thus, your constant goading, whether you are answered, or not.

Anyone who brothers with you beyond pointing this out about you is merely of your same stripe in a different color.

From here on out, this will be my only response to you.

SaulToPaul 2

Nope - you are not interested in an answer - you are only after strife.

That is the actual question and topic of conversation you are actually about.

Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

That passage describes your actual heart.

Thus, your constant goading, whether you are answered, or not.

Anyone who brothers with you beyond pointing this out about you is merely of your same stripe in a different color.

From here on out, this will be my only response to you.

Tet was one of the most likable TOLers back when he was an Acts 2 Hybrid.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
:chuckle:

The golden years of TOL....chickenman, Voltaire, Sozo, godrulz, etc.

You so Loco! ToL is Off the Chain now and Double now! I would name all of the wonderful names here that make this site Awesome, but it might crash the server. Cause there's so many.

Have you considered removing your head from your rectal area before speaking?

SaulToPaul 2

You so Loco! ToL is Off the Chain now and Double now! I would name all of the wonderful names here that make this site Awesome, but it might crash the server. Cause there's so many.

Have you considered removing your head from your rectal area before speaking?

I kinda agree with Tet that 2007-2009 was the Millenial Reign of TOL.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have Zechariah 14 which places Jesus' feet on the Olive Mount upon return. And you have the Acts 1 Angel confirming that Jesus will return exactly as He left. Acts 1 even confirms that the Disciples were at the Olive Mount.

If Satan lies, but the Angel in Acts 1 doesn't, why would you deceive people into believing that Jesus has already returned?

That's not in line with the right Angel, wouldn't you say?
:thumb:

john w

Hall of Fame
Looks like I have left Danoh speechless.

I've been known to do that to Darby Followers.

Funny, cult member. I consistently pick you apart, weakling, no chin weasel, and leave you bailing, not answering over 67 of my last 78 posts, as you know I will expose you for the snake, habitual liar, weasel, and cult member, that you are,Jesuit Luis De Alcazar/Josephus/Russell/Hanegraaf/Gentry/pope follower.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tet was one of the most likable TOLers back when he was an Acts 2 Hybrid.

And now he is in the Preterist/AD 70-ism cult, who posts verses in isolation, while ignoring most of the OT, which has the believing remnant of the nation Israel, as one of its themes/focuses. Cults do that, whether it is Catholicisn, JW-ism, Mormonism, Seventh Day Adventism..............And that is one of the personality traits, of cultists, like Craigie....Unsuccessful in life, usually poked at/made fun of, as a kid, beat up, rejected, kicked out of their church......So, they join cults, tp give "meaning" to their miserable life. That is Craigie, in a nutshell, explaining his demonic obsession, and man crush's, on dispy members.

No charge, Craigie.

And get a job.

Interplanner

Very simple:
you have pre-loaded 'exactly as he left' with location, location ,location. As you may have noticed in all your vast biblical knowledge, he does not reappear out of cloud silently when he returns, so obviously something else was meant.

The truth of the Bible does not hinge on 'exactness' of prophecy, much of which is misunderstood by the NT own way of using them.

john w

Hall of Fame
Very simple:
you have pre-loaded 'exactly as he left' with location, location ,location. As you may have noticed in all your vast biblical knowledge, he does not reappear out of cloud silently when he returns, so obviously something else was meant.

The truth of the Bible does not hinge on 'exactness' of prophecy, much of which is misunderstood by the NT own way of using them.

Once again, she has said nothing, but musings, humanism, psycho babble.

Sit.Your obtusification is fracturiziling.